U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 10:35 AM

51 posts, read 52,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
If you don't wanna do it, then quit whining and take initiative and suggest something. This is what I hate about girls like you. You take zero initiative and you whine and ***** when he suggest something that you don't want to. He can't win.

Invite him out, and pay for everything. But I doubt you will do that.
yes, I take zero initiative.b/c that's how the dating is supposed to be..guys chase...girls choose..

I never paid on the first three dates... it is HIS great pleasure to have me on a date...what I pay is my time..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2010, 10:36 AM

24,021 posts, read 12,967,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiama View Post
he hasn't taken me to a nice restaurant for dinner yet!!!
Seriously, are you kidding me!?

15,317 posts, read 13,596,402 times
Quote:
he hasn't taken me to a nice restaurant for dinner yet!!!
Oh no he don`t!! He has to take you out for dinner, and pay for it, before any movie at his place.

23,141 posts, read 16,722,325 times
Quote:
yes, I take zero initiative.b/c that's how the dating is supposed to be..guys chase...girls choose..

I never paid on the first three dates... it is HIS great pleasure to have me on a date...what I pay is my time..
Whatever... LOL

Old 01-24-2010, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
So is he just hitting it with no dinners. LOL

no way

2,382 posts, read 2,395,878 times
Quote:
1st date: coffee
2nd date: play pool
3rd date: his place with his friends for dinner

now he asked me to come over his place for a MOVIE? I feel a bit offended, do you think he wants to take advantage of me?

how should I answer him if I don't want to go to his place for a movie?
I don't see any reason for you to be offended and while he may very well want to take advantage of you...that isn't a for sure. Could be that he just wants to spend some time with you. Has he given you any indication that he's going to pounce on you while you're watching a movie?

If you don't want to go, then don't go. Like others have said, suggest something else but be prepared to foot the bill.

24,021 posts, read 12,967,382 times
Quote:

What a trip. I'm suprised he's dated you this long. One does have a pretty high opinion of oneself doesn't one?!

Old 01-24-2010, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Oh no he don`t!! He has to take you out for dinner, and pay for it, before any movie at his place.

exactly! it is such an effort to train this guy...maybe I should just not date him

Old 01-24-2010, 10:39 AM

1,125 posts, read 1,149,875 times
Quote:

You do have some deluded opinion on yourself. I'm surprised he has tolerated your crap for this long. I think you're a troll anyway.

Old 01-24-2010, 10:39 AM

2,382 posts, read 2,395,878 times
Quote:
exactly! it is such an effort to train this guy...maybe I should just not date him
TRAIN the guy? Oh good Lord....you have a lot to learn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships