Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 06:11 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,305,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
It almost seems like this thread should be should down, it's grown to a really offensive level.

If I was a Mod, I would be.....
This will be the last time I even bother opening this thread (and I started it). I get agida just opening it

It has really veered in a very disturbing and nauseating direction.

So as the OP, I would be all for a Mod shutting it down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2010, 06:43 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Miu - most women do not find out they are pregnant until they are 4-6 weeks into it. By the time they get abortions, they are into their 7th week. It's no longer "few lost cells" In case you don't know, this is how an embryo looks like on 6th week.

Week Six | Pregnancy.org
Sweetie, don't waste your time, this is who your dealing with

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
An interesting viewpoint. Let's change the scenario where you'd have to choose between running down the dog and a five year old girl. Are you still running down the human? And would you still indulge in a lot of palaver to justify it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Of course I would still run down the human. Why would you even bother asking me this silly question?

Or how about choosing to save some endangered species like the panda bears or polar bears over a school bus full of children... of course I would choose to save the bears. There are several billions of human beings on earth, we actually have way too many people on our poor overtaxed planet, humans are not a rarity. Most of the world's crises right now are due to issues of shortages of food, clean water, and decent jobs. And take away a few billion people who drive and we wouldn't be having a oil crisis right now.
Are you a cat person or a dog person?

Old 02-02-2010, 06:52 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,036,028 times
Yes, please close this thread..disturbing is too light of a word to describe some of the posts..

Old 02-02-2010, 06:54 PM

1,602 posts, read 4,159,983 times
So heartbreaking for that child, I feel badly they'll never know their real father. I'm troubling that the new wife doesn't care, she doesn't push him to want a relationship with his own child, and the step sibling of her own child.

Old 02-02-2010, 07:52 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,383,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Sweetie, don't waste your time, this is who your dealing with

Are you a cat person or a dog person?

Oh, you are right. nevermind.

Old 02-02-2010, 07:52 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Ironically, the only two people I know that have ever had abortions are devout Catholics. A mother and her daughter who both happened to get pregnant accidentally while in high school. White, middle class Michigan people. Both were sent discretely by their parents out of state for their procedures. Like mother, like daughter I guess.

So pro-lifers can talk all they want about innocent unborn babies, and try to bully others with their pro-life agenda, but not all of them can walk the walk themselves.
"get pregnant accidentally"

What an oxymoron. What did they do, get in a pool that had two ravenous, random spermatozoa swimming around? OOPS!

Old 02-02-2010, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
" I would induce a miscarriage on a women" ?

It need not be induced by blunt force trauma.

And with that, I have to get out of here and head to work.

I shudder to think about where this.......uh...........person might actually be employed.

Old 02-02-2010, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgal View Post
there is no overreaction.
I'm pro-choice, yet find statements such as punching a woman in the stomach to induce miscarriage pretty down right disturbing.

lol - you claim that babies only cry & make piles of ****, but love dogs. who just bark & make piles of ****.

Funny thing is, miu seems to forget that she once was a baby. I think.

Old 02-02-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
I should have been aborted--it would have been preferable to what I went through instead. I never asked to be born, after all.

Finally, a TKramar post we can all agree with!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-02-2010, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Judging from his posts, he has a LOT of unresolved anger, and some self-hate going on......
Ya think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships