U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 07:25 PM

272 posts, read 53,422 times
Default Abusive women in a relationship. The warning signs...

Here are the warning signs when a woman is abusive towards a man...

1) She constantly questions a man sexuality and manhood especially in public.

2) She threatens to mutilate the man's genitalia, if she doesn't get her way. It doesn't matter if she says she is joking.

3) She degrades the man's parents and friends even if his parents and friends are kind to her.

4) She tries to separate the man from his male friends by pitting them against each other.

5) She uses sex as a weapon in order to get what she wants out of him. It's usually financial.

6) She feels threaten when the man finally stands up to him, and she calms down for a little while. After a few days she is back to being abusive.

7) She doesn't have any regard for his health unless to her advantage.

8) She might be a bisexual stud who doesn't respect men. This sign is for the men out there who thinks being with a bisexual woman is a man's best dream. I've done it, and it is not fun. Bisexual women usually do not respect men. If a man is into getting a threesome with two bisexual women, his best bet is to either get two bisexual call girls or to go to a swingers club.

9) If the woman is a single mother with a son, she will demoralize the son in public by humiliating him. She will also dress him up to look more feminine. In other words she doesn't give crap about her son.

10) The woman will also criticize the boys of other parents when his mother, aunt, older sister or another adult woman isn't in sight.

11) She is intimidated of other women although she bashes those women behind their backs.

12) She will also use her education and career in order to degrade men. I see notice this a lot with Afro American women.

13) She will ask a man for money although she knows the man is in a financial bind. She will do this although she is working. She will also give money to her female friends. This usually happens if the woman is bisexual.

Abusive women usually cause men to end up behind bars. It's rarely the other way around, because the United States of America's justice system is more sympathetic towards women.

Last edited by thetruthcomesout; 01-28-2010 at 08:27 PM.. Reason: severe typo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2010, 07:27 PM

619 posts, read 776,726 times
Ok!

Old 01-28-2010, 07:28 PM

3,284 posts, read 1,029,215 times
Thanks for the heads up! Here I thought all that was normal. =-/

Old 01-28-2010, 07:30 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,328,773 times
Mighty subjective post, man. This sounds sadly like it applies mostly to you. I hope you work through the abuse you've experienced.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:35 PM

3,261 posts, read 2,812,943 times
Wow, some woman did a real number on you. Are you in therapy?

5,148 posts, read 1,686,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcomesout View Post

No crap, really? I went on a date with this one chick and she spent the whole night accusing the waiter of flirting with me. What was funny the first time she said it, became obsessive and weird about the 200th time she said it. I just thought it was weird. Why would it be abusive? Oh, I thought this was a study or something...it's just some guy. Back to just having a weird date, for me.

865 posts, read 1,348,069 times
Ok......if you meet a woman with even ONE of these characteristics.....RUN!!!!

Old 01-28-2010, 07:37 PM

3,764 posts, read 4,439,270 times
Quote:

2) She threatens to mutilate the man's gentiles, if she doesn't get her way. It doesn't matter if she says she is joking.

3) She degrades the man's parents and friends even if his parents and friends are kind to her.

4) She tries to separate the man from his male friends by pitting them against each other.

5) She uses sex as a weapon in order to get what she wants out of him. It's usually financial.

6) She feels threaten when the man finally stands up to him, and she calms down for a little while. After a few days she is back to being abusive.

7) She doesn't have any regard for his health unless to her advantage.

8) She might be a bisexual stud who doesn't respect men. This sign is for the men out there who thinks being with a bisexual woman is a man's best dream. I've done it, and it is not fun. Bisexual women usually do not respect men. If a man is into getting a threesome with two bisexual women, his best bet is to either get two bisexual call girls or to go to a swingers club.

9) If the woman is a single mother with a son, she will demoralize the son in public by humiliating him. She will also dress him up to look more feminine. In other words she doesn't give crap about her son.

10) The woman will also criticize the boys of other parents when his mother, aunt, older sister or another adult woman isn't in sight.

11) She is intimidated of other women although she bashes those women behind their backs.

12) She will also use her education and career in order to degrade men. I see notice this a lot with Afro American women.

13) She will ask a man for money although she knows the man is in a financial bind. She will do this although she is working. She will also give money to her female friends. This usually happens if the woman is bisexual.

Abusive women usually cause men to end up behind bars. It's rarely the other way around, because the United States of America's justice system is more sympathetic towards women.
All true but these behaviors are not exactly subtle clues!

Old 01-28-2010, 07:53 PM

5,621 posts, read 6,943,364 times
Quote:
Abusive women in a relationship. The warning signs...
She threatens to cut off your

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/love-in-time-of-foreclosure/rooster.jpg (broken link)

and shove it down your

I really hate it when that happens!

Old 01-28-2010, 08:18 PM

18,952 posts, read 15,704,492 times
Quote:

2) She threatens to mutilate the man's gentiles, if she doesn't get her way. It doesn't matter if she says she is joking.
Well then, I would certainly stay away from her unless I was Jewish. That way you might just save your genitals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships