Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 08:00 PM

7,372 posts, read 15,965,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveandlive View Post
been with my bf for 2 years - he is kinda old fashion - and 10 years older than me. Doesn't talk about sex - doesn't show affection - we really only have sex once a month. if you were him ( his type) would u consider it cheating if I went with a woman rather tahn a man???
It's ok if you film it and publish it online....Don't forget to come back here and post the link.
Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2010, 08:01 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,515,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
LMFAO!!!!!! 12 brownie points for you Jays!!
Yum yum!

Old 01-28-2010, 08:01 PM

17 posts, read 26,739 times
being with a woman to see what it would be like is something I have beem thinking about - not that I wouldn't tell him just don't think he would understand. Its not like I would be with another man. So should I ask him first ? I know that he would just tell me I'm being sick and a perv.

Old 01-28-2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
It's ok if you film it and publish it online....Don't forget to come back here and post the link.
Thanks!
And reseller's right's with a signature indicating you are waving all royalties.

Old 01-28-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
being with a woman to see what it would be like is something I have beem thinking about - not that I wouldn't tell him just don't think he would understand. Its not like I would be with another man. So should I ask him first ? I know that he would just tell me I'm being sick and a perv.
Like snort said, just do it, tape it, and publish it online and we will view and give our honest feedback.

Old 01-28-2010, 08:05 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,026,346 times
Quote:
Truthfully?..dump his way out of date a#z and find a guy who isn't so stuck in the 20's..or 50's..or what ever era he sounds like he is stuck in..I am amazed you made it 2 years!!

Old 01-28-2010, 08:07 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,371,256 times
Quote:
So you've kind of answered your own question in a roundabout way. You have three children so this isn't a case of you being 16 (I hope) and him being 26. Regardless, if the relationship isn't satisfying to you, you should consider another. If you're that curious about lesbian sex, you're an adult. Make your own decision as to whether you should or shouldn't. It's not up to him. It's strictly up to you. It's not as if you're in a committed relationship.

Old 01-28-2010, 08:07 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,188,398 times
Quote:
I would pack your bags and kick you out immediately for even suggesting it. Cheating is cheating, and I ain't having none of that.

Old 01-28-2010, 08:09 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,389,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorrans View Post
i would pack your bags and kick you out immediately for even suggesting it. Cheating is cheating, and i ain't having none of that.
+1

Old 01-28-2010, 08:10 PM

236 posts, read 236,604 times
heheh, loveandlive, how would you feel if you found out tomorrow he's been trysting with guys?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships