Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 09:32 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,717,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveandlive View Post
been with my bf for 2 years - he is kinda old fashion - and 10 years older than me. Doesn't talk about sex - doesn't show affection - we really only have sex once a month. if you were him ( his type) would u consider it cheating if I went with a woman rather tahn a man???

only if I wasn't involved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2010, 09:37 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,460,272 times
OK! On a serious note, if you want to stay with him then stepping out in any way, with a man or a woman, is cheating on him given the boundaries of your relationship.

As always, just one man's opinion!

Old 01-28-2010, 09:52 PM

14,229 posts, read 30,017,781 times
Just so you know, as more time passes, he will most likely be even LESS interested in sex. I hope he is great enough to make a sexless life OK with you.

Old 01-28-2010, 10:15 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,224,032 times
I'd consider it cheating. If my wife was with another woman, it wouldn't bother me as much as if she was with another guy, but I'd still consider it cheating unless she asked me about it first and I agreed to it. If she asked first, I might say be okay with it -- especially if she'd share.

Old 01-28-2010, 10:24 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,384,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
Like snort said, just do it, tape it, and publish it online and we will view and give our honest feedback.

Better yet I offer my camera and directing skills, well I offer more than that even.

Old 01-28-2010, 10:26 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,384,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
I'd consider it cheating. If my wife was with another woman, it wouldn't bother me as much as if she was with another guy, but I'd still consider it cheating unless she asked me about it first and I agreed to it. If she asked first, I might say be okay with it -- especially if she'd share.

screw it she isn't married, fair game as long as it isn't a friend of his. Doesn't show affection, once a month?, what does he expect?

Old 01-28-2010, 11:52 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,852,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Old fashioned my Ass! Sex is a very important part of a relationship Don't down play it. Don't lie to yourself about the situation. Why try to convince yourself that something is right when you know it's wrong.
In the earlier thread about the guy getting his gf pregnant when she went off birth control to snag him and he was not sure about whether to go forward with the relationship. He then found someone who he was sure about and had a child with her.............

I was wondering how long it was until I'd see a post like this.

I guess all unmarried guys should freeze some sperm and get a vasectomy to keep women happy and not get taken advantage of. Damned if you do and damned if you don't!

Old 01-29-2010, 02:50 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,922,877 times
I haven't read any other posts, sorry if this duplicates anyone elses.

OP, would you consider it cheating if your boyfriend was to go with another man ?
Or another woman ?

Now, what was your question ?................................

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveandlive View Post
been with my bf for 2 years - he is kinda old fashion - and 10 years older than me. Doesn't talk about sex - doesn't show affection - we really only have sex once a month. if you were him ( his type) would u consider it cheating if I went with a woman rather tahn a man???

Old 01-29-2010, 03:21 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,375,785 times
If I were involved, or asked, I would agree to it.

Of course, this guy is old fashioned, so I doubt you're going to get a positive answer out of this.

If he doesn't know, yeah, its cheating. I would just end it, and make yourself happy. Most men I know are happy to see you with another woman, if they were involved in the situation in some way.

Old 01-29-2010, 06:18 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,028 times
It's cheating no matter which gender you wish to sleep with. You are in a commited relationship although, why are you only have sex once a month? I had sex more than that even when I was pregnant back in the day LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships