Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 04:07 PM

12,115 posts, read 33,683,123 times

Advertisements

Thanks. I never heard of this one, but seems to fit...

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood. These individuals are lively, dramatic, enthusiastic, and flirtatious.

They may be inappropriately sexually provocative, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and be easily influenced by others. Associated features may include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, feelings that are easily hurt, and persistent manipulative behaviour to achieve their own needs.

Either way, it's just way too tiresome to deal with these in an ongoing relationship.

this is her. probably why she is alone, partners left because she drains them dry
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2010, 04:13 PM

Default Oh God virgode she's coming back

to the job I was told (the crazy drama queen i told you all about last month)

first thing she is going to do is ask me if i knew if she was gone. a co-worker told me to just be honest and tell her that i don't care at all that she left then came back

someone told they think she's ****ing the boss. I told that person i wish it were true so she'd leave me the ***k alone. let her get some executive **ck it'd be good for her

this lady is a sick puppy virgode

this lady is proof that female sex drive is at least as strong as men's

Old 03-04-2010, 04:21 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,552,263 times
Virgode got his own thread?

I want MY own thread!

LOL I remember that kooky lady tho.

Old 03-04-2010, 04:25 PM

Default here's the thread sophia

and virgode! read up!

Old 03-04-2010, 04:26 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
Maybe merge this with the first one?

Old 03-04-2010, 04:30 PM

Default sorry

i'm not that computer savvy, but i have a knack for attracting women who i have no interest in!!

Old 03-04-2010, 04:40 PM

Default what concerns me

is that i might have to supervise her for school. and we all know (tho we never admit) that supervisors do not spend ALL of the time they should with students because if they did they would never be able to leave the office.

i am concerned this ***ch is going to try to use the supervisory time as a way to finagle her way into my personal life and if i won't let her she will call the school and report me or something

I live in a boro of NY City that is primarily poor but has a few pockets of middle/upper middle class and a small isolated area of wealth. i live in the 3rd category tho the immediate area that i live in is just a nice middle class working class section but the poor who pass by on the bus view it as "wealth". she somehow found out the general area that i live in (my number is listed in the boro directory)

i am concerned this woman is trying to manipulate her way into a relationship with me because she thinks i have $$$ and assets i don't have and if she cannot have her way she is going to do everything in her power to make a case against me. remember i told you that she considered my lack of making small talk and my lack of participation in the office parties as "harrassment" toward co-workers?

everyone hates her tho, it's the main thing i got going for me. I was told no one would believe her if she ever tried to build a case against me

Old 03-04-2010, 04:41 PM

Default whoever merged the 2 threads

God bless and thank U!!

Old 03-04-2010, 05:12 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,114,593 times
I'll repeat what several people said last time: share your concerns with your boss, the school and everyone else she will try to report to you if you reject her advances. Personally, I would go to my human resources manager and ask for a meeting with HR, her and my boss, and include her school advisor, so that it is all out on the table and there are clear boundaries and guidelines.

Old 03-04-2010, 05:18 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
So she's back......you should feel blessed with all the attention.....in her mind

Good lord, how do ppl like this get into the mental health field?

Isn't narcissism part of HPD?

EDIT
agree with CESpeed, stop putting up with the games, go to human resources
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships