Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2010, 03:11 PM

525 posts, read 1,851,744 times

Advertisements

Because they whine
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2010, 03:27 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,641,873 times
5'10" is NOT short. I'm 5'8" and I don't whine about my height turning off women. If you think you're short, chances are you're projecting that feeling of insecurity. That's a HUGE turnoff. Make the best of what you have and quit worrying about the stuff you can't change.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:28 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Would you ever again?
Hi betamanlet,

Of course not. That is why she is not with one now. She had a swell of pity that day, and then asked herself, why she was throwing her life away?

I was as at a child's birthday party once . I am 5`10 with bare feet; and in shoes I get closer to six feet, especially since I was standing on a thick carpet in the hallway. The 6' 2" clown gave me a balloon animal as I walked in. However when I took my shoes off, he looked at me in disgust and took the balloon away. He had made a little dogie and appeared to be strangling it. I understood of course.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:30 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Dont' have any sense of entitlement. I've always looked people in the eyes.

It's funny though, that if a woman comes on here, and complains about something, she gets comfort and support, and ig a guy does it he gets "man up and quit your whining".

No that depends. But look at your name you choose to be called on the forum. "betamanlet" "feeling ugly" ect. Members with names like that who then only talk about one topic which relects your user name, nothing ever positive or other topics. While my user name sounds Alpha it is in fact a name people teased me with because of my hair but I don't get bent out of shape (usually) over stuff.

Most of us are not perfect, most of us are not always 100% confident and in charge about everything, but to dwell and dwell and dwell on negative s*** is probably more unattractive than height even if the guy was friggin 5' a attitude can make the difference to a lot of people.

I know a guy that is probably 5'2" who I wish was my singer or I in his band because the guy rocks. He also has a hot wife and good job. I don't know if his height makes him insecure, but he sure doesn't show it and that probably matters most of all.

Old 02-01-2010, 06:03 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Ask the 5'10.5 woman here if she would date you if you were 5'9. She refused to answer when I asked her if she would date a guy shorter than she is.
Why would she? Aren't there enough women under 5'10?! Not that height is your problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
Sierra darlin..will you hand me the flog please...i mean the BIG flog!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
LMAO!!!..And yes..i do think Sierra has a Floglet
Watch out here, si, or I'll really take out the flogSTER!

Old 02-01-2010, 06:04 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Dont' have any sense of entitlement. I've always looked people in the eyes.

It's funny though, that if a woman comes on here, and complains about something, she gets comfort and support, and ig a guy does it he gets "man up and quit your whining".
Well if a man had a real problem they'd get the same advise and support a female would get. It might be in a different form.

Also height has nothing to do with notion of a man being an alpha male. Again your assertion and assumptions are wrong.

Several here gave you advise on how to improve yourself. Most people sincere about that sort of thing would examine their lives and not be so quick to post about it being everyone else.

Again your post is classic... You have to tell us how sincere you are. That usually means you are not. If people have to tell you how honest or this or that... It means that is their biggest flaw.

Just sayin'

Old 02-01-2010, 06:06 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,036,028 times
Watch out here, si, or I'll really take out the flogSTER![/quote]

Yes, this is your super powerful weapon..besides the "don't mess with me" gaze "back off dirt bag...or you'll get a whoppin"

Old 02-01-2010, 07:32 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
Beta, manlet, alpha, etc....do you people actually use these words off line? This forum has one of the goofiest crews I've ever come across. Ya'll need to go back to band camp lol.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:34 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Beta, manlet, alpha, etc....do you people actually use these words off line? This forum has one of the goofiest crews I've ever come across. Ya'll need to go back to band camp lol.
This one time at band camp...

Band camp chick was hot!

Old 02-01-2010, 07:36 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,036,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Yes, i have heard the Alpha reference once or twice...and years ago used the "silverback" reference once or twice..i know, i was such a goof then
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships