U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-03-2010, 12:32 PM

272 posts, read 39,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
I just don't think the OP should write the guy off because he was in prison. People deserve a chance. My best friend was in before and will probably at some point go back. He is not a gangster or a mean person, and is incredibly bright but he has some issues. I met him after he got out and was having some difficult times. Regardless of what happens, I will have his back. No one could replace him, so no, you don't necessarily just "find other friends".

Bad boys deserve a second chance. Men who are socially inept don't deserve anything from a woman accept for rejection.

Isn't that how you feel?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2010, 12:48 PM

12,353 posts, read 7,553,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcomesout View Post
You're not a beta male, because beta males don't question the stupidity of women. The logical question is that women are more willing to date convicted serial killers than men who are soft spoken, modest, easy going, and is willing to be nice to a woman.

Women are what they are. They're not going to change in your life time and probably not in the next one. Focus on your hobbies, career, earning as much money as legally possible, and when women chase you after you're in the millionaires club, unzip your pants and ask them to get on their kness.

Hi thetruthcomesout,

I don't think you quite got it either. A criminal will unzip his pants and order her on her knees for nothing. Some women will be repelled at the concept, but I will bet most of them would love it in the right context. Change the name to Paul McCartney in his day, and watch them drop to their knees. Its a base instinct that they are drawn to displays of power and dominance. How stupid do men get around beautiful women? Yet in this case its a feed back loop. A man who captures a woman's interest can increase it by flaunting dominance.

Some women will even go for criminals. Others can see beyond this but it all boils down to displays of dominance. Though just as I am aware that just a pretty face is not benign, smart women keep it in the realm of fantasy and look for healthier displays of dominance.

If that millionaire acts like a slave around his love interest, she will begin to view him as a slave and look at him as nothing more than a shopping spree.

Look at every story of romance. Everyone of them is about men fighting for dominance, and from that position, executing his romantic overtures. Its the fuel that drives it. The thug burns a camp fire. The more sophisticated pours it into an engine of refinement. Without it, nothing moves.

To get an idea of what women face, consider a beautiful women who is a criminal. You too will feel the pull, even as absurd as it is.

Old 02-03-2010, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi thetruthcomesout,

To get an idea of what women face, consider a beautiful women who is a criminal. You too will feel the pull, even as absurd as it is.
I don't deal with women who think they're beautiful or who appear to be beautiful, because most of them have an entitlement complex.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:01 PM

5,412 posts, read 1,063,769 times
Quote:
Bad boys deserve a second chance. Men who are socially inept don't deserve anything from a woman accept for rejection.

Isn't that how you feel?

Didn't you get the memo? My social ineptitude makes me less worthy of female desire than having raped little children.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:17 PM

3,028 posts, read 1,897,755 times
Quote:

Isn't that how you feel?
Socially inept men tend to be more damaged than bad boys/criminals.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:45 PM

Quote:

Hi tamajane,

What complete nonsense. Why lie about it? Criminals are socially inept but with a propensity for violence which keeps their lunch money from being stolen. Don't walk up and say hi, just mug people at social mixers...

You are squirming with rationalizations. Female instincts can be just as socially appalling as men's rape instincts and its an embarrassment to some.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Didn't you get the memo? My social ineptitude makes me less worthy of female desire than having raped little children.

Hi betamanlet,

Its because you are a mule. Even a criminal is a man. The man part is aggression. Just put it where it is socially acceptable to stay out of the joint. A woman has no interest in dating her sweet grandma either. Don't act like her or the mule she is ridding side saddle on.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:51 PM

10,400 posts, read 6,596,991 times
So how exactly do you know if a person is a felon?

Do you ask for paperwork? Can you tell by just looking at them?

Most people have dated someone with a background (misdemeanor, felony, whatever), they just don't know it.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:55 PM

5,412 posts, read 1,063,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi tamajane,

What complete nonsense. Why lie about it? Criminals are socially inept but with a propensity for violence which keeps their lunch money from being stolen. Don't walk up and say hi, just mug people at social mixers...

You are squirming with rationalizations. Female instincts can be just as socially appalling as men's rape instincts and its an embarrassment to some.
Criminals are a challenge, there is more to "change" with him, and it will provide drama and excitement, unlike a nice guy.

Fact remains, women want to be entertained, and nice guys don't provide the drama women need to be happy.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:59 PM

Quote:

How?

Socially inept men are not restricted to low paying jobs. Their risk factors for contracting HIV is lower than felons too.

If that is the way women see socially inept guys then all the power to them. We just don't want to hear sob stories when you people contract HIV from felons or they eat you out of house and home, because they can't get any kind of decent employment.

Carolyn "Lady Without a Face" Thomas (Carolyn Thomas) | MySpace

The only victims in her bad boy relationship was her mom and the people who loved her mom.

Carolyn saw the warning signs, she knew he had a criminal past, and she knew he met the criteria to be a life threatening issue. She's about as responsible for her moms death as the dude who killed her mom. I never feel sorry for chicks like her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships