U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-03-2010, 01:05 PM
 
Location: Incognito
6,987 posts, read 12,246,774 times
Reputation: 5258
"Attacked" was quoted. Hellooooooooo people!!!!!! That should have given it away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-03-2010, 01:06 PM
 
Location: My Private Island
4,913 posts, read 4,249,087 times
Reputation: 12093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
Roger's, but the attempts to apologize by phone, and finally, the face-to-face apology did happen.

A few more details.

Roger left his engine running when he walked Janet indoors, to prove that he would not stay long. When they "made out," they didn't grind or go to the couch - they just stood there and kissed, but it was heavy kissing initiated by Janet. At no time did Janet verbally protest or push him off; in fact, at one point, Janet actually caressed Roger's head as they kissed.

What finally evoked a reaction from Janet was when Roger, in the middle of the heavy kissing, picked up Janet and carried her to the couch, but as soon as he had her on the couch, he tripped and fell flat-assed on the floor. Janet then said, "OK. You need to go home now." So Roger stood up, and walked to the front door, and Janet opened the door to see him off... but not before Roger kissed her one last time, again, without protests from Janet.

ROFLMAO! That made my afternoon...I can't stop laughing!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2010, 01:07 PM
 
Location: My Private Island
4,913 posts, read 4,249,087 times
Reputation: 12093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
"Attacked" was quoted. Hellooooooooo people!!!!!! That should have given it away.

Ahhhh...get off your scratch post and simmer down!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2010, 01:08 PM
 
Location: In my skin
7,927 posts, read 8,499,281 times
Reputation: 7663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
Roger's, but the attempts to apologize by phone, and finally, the face-to-face apology did happen.

A few more details.

Roger left his engine running when he walked Janet indoors, to prove that he would not stay long. When they "made out," they didn't grind or go to the couch - they just stood there and kissed, but it was heavy kissing initiated by Roger. At no time did Janet verbally protest or push him off; in fact, at one point, Janet actually caressed Roger's head as they kissed.

What finally evoked a reaction from Janet was when Roger, in the middle of the heavy kissing, picked up Janet and carried her to the couch, but as soon as he had her on the couch, he tripped and fell flat-assed on the floor. Janet then said, "OK. You need to go home now." So Roger stood up, and walked to the front door, and Janet opened the door to see him off... but not before Roger kissed her one last time, again, without protests from Janet.
LOL....sorry, that's a funny visual. It does change things, but not really by much. She could have protested when he picked her up and carried her to the couch. Had he not fallen, she probably would have continued, yes?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2010, 01:11 PM
 
1,860 posts, read 2,437,509 times
Reputation: 1341
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
LOL....sorry, that's a funny visual. It does change things, but not really by much. She could have protested when he picked her up and carried her to the couch. Had he not fallen, she probably would have continued, yes?
PassTheChocolate,

I have a question for you and all the other women are free to answer as well.

The gist that I get here is that because Janet never verbally protested, Roger saw no reason to stop. Obviously Roger liked the physical engagement and the fact that once inside her home, Roger initiated again and Janet yet again did nothing to stop him encouraged him. And if Janet didn't like it, or if she wanted him to stop, Janet had the responsibility to say "NO" or "STOP" or to have pulled away at the bar and even flagged a cab home.

But what do you say if someone were to say "perhaps Janet, having had alcohol, or for whatever reason, just went along with it even though she may have not liked it? Some women just don't know how to say 'no?'"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2010, 01:15 PM
 
2,176 posts, read 4,248,631 times
Reputation: 1203
Is this going to turn into the typical... "how does Roger make Janet like him again"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2010, 01:16 PM
 
Location: My Private Island
4,913 posts, read 4,249,087 times
Reputation: 12093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
PassTheChocolate,

I have a question for you and all the other women are free to answer as well.

The gist that I get here is that because Janet never verbally protested, Roger saw no reason to stop. Obviously Roger liked the physical engagement and the fact that once inside her home, Roger initiated again and Janet yet again did nothing to stop him encouraged him. And if Janet didn't like it, or if she wanted him to stop, Janet had the responsibility to say "NO" or "STOP" or to have pulled away at the bar and even flagged a cab home.

But what do you say if someone were to say "perhaps Janet, having had alcohol, or for whatever reason, just went along with it even though she may have not liked it? Some women just don't know how to say 'no?'"
Sprawling,

You would have totally gotten laid had you not dropped her. Once that happened she probably started thinking she was too fat and that's why you dropped her....BAM...her "sexiness" is gone just as fast as she fell.


BTW...you left your car running, if things would have progressed, it might have been stolen. Maybe it was divine intervention that may have kept you from being a victim of auto theft and possible sexual assault charges.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2010, 01:18 PM
 
1,860 posts, read 2,437,509 times
Reputation: 1341
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJagMan View Post
Is this going to turn into the typical... "how does Roger make Janet like him again"?
No. Roger knows Janet will never look his way again. When Roger saw Janet for the last time and approached her to apologize, Janet ignored Roger until Roger was close enough that Janet couldn't ignore him. Roger started the conversation with a handshake, and then, the apology. The whole exchange was no more than 3 minutes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2010, 01:19 PM
 
1,860 posts, read 2,437,509 times
Reputation: 1341
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Sprawling,

You would have totally gotten laid had you not dropped her. Once that happened she probably started thinking she was too fat and that's why you dropped her....BAM...her "sexiness" is gone just as fast as she fell.

BTW...you left your car running, if things would have progressed, it might have been stolen. Maybe it was divine intervention that may have kept you from being a victim of auto theft and possible sexual assault charges.
Janet didn't get dropped on the couch... she got "placed" there. Roger tripped because he was drunk.

And Janet wasn't heavy whatsoever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-03-2010, 01:23 PM
 
Location: My Private Island
4,913 posts, read 4,249,087 times
Reputation: 12093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
Janet didn't get dropped on the couch... she got "placed" there. Roger tripped because he was drunk.

And Janet wasn't heavy whatsoever.
Well then maybe she got the impression you were a sloppy drunk and the idea of having sex wasn't as appealing to her anymore. Who knows?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top