Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 08:38 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
[/color] Haha, Where in the hell do you come up with all those pictures anyway
Googly eyes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2010, 09:27 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,341,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Googly eyes!
ROFL!

I don't know how someone would "woo" me. I don't think it's really been done except for one boyfriend about 10 years ago. He made an effort, planned romantic dates (free outdoor movie on the National Mall is still the best date ever), brought me flowers every week (bought from a guy on the corner selling $5 bouquets out of a bucket), left romantic notes in my apartment where I'd find them after he left for work. Too bad he turned out to be a cheating b****** but oh well.

My next few boyfriends didn't really make much effort in the romance department, but the most serious ones just seemed to "get me" I guess. I didn't have to explain my words or actions, they just understood what I meant. We were on the same page about sex, religion, politics, travel, food, you name it. We had so much in common we could talk for days if we didn't need sleep.

What I'd reallly like for my next relationship is a good blend of the best parts of my previous boyfriends; someone who is really into me. I don't want to be the one chasing after someone who doesn't want to be caught.

Old 02-03-2010, 09:29 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,036,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
LMFAO!!! Awesome Sierra How to woooohhe me..

Be a lady..and a flirt..A feminine woman, yet one who doesn't take any S***

Communicate and impress me with more then just your Great stomach, tight booty, exotic look, and sparkling eyes..

Be genuine.. compassionate, helpful, and mindful of others .and a lover..of life.

Buy me ..one red rose.. or another Cattleya for my collection..

Love to have fun and enjoy and look at me, like no other has..

Make me laugh..And understand when i get sad..

Build me up sometimes and coax me forward when i need encouragement..

Listen and remember..be willing to learn and teach

Ask me out and enjoy even the simplest date..

Be affectionate, sensuous, interested, curious, and drawn..and surprise!!..

You've got me.. Just like the Stars Go Dim song..

Old 02-03-2010, 09:44 PM

768 posts, read 942,752 times
Forgoing this entire thread, I have a roughly 99% success ratio by simply showing them I'm loaded. The rest of this stuff is often applicable if you present yourself as just some dude, though.

Pro-tip: If you don't have money and just want a weekend or so, fake it. Don't fall for the prince charming who treats me like a rose, with a blissful kiss on the cheek stuff. That's a game.

Money, money, money=99.99999999% of women on the planet signed, sealed, delivered.

Old 02-03-2010, 09:50 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,556,449 times
A guy would have a hard time "wooing" me these days, as I am pretty cynical lately. Someday when I am completely over what the ex did to me, it may be possible. LOL

A guy just being himself and doing things that show he cares about me will work the best. I am tired of hearing a guy claim he loves me and telling me I'm the best girlfriend in the world, and then treating me like I don't matter. I don't need or want a stalker bringing me flowers everyday. I would prefer a guy just back his words up with his actions. That, and be nice to my dogs.

Old 02-03-2010, 09:51 PM

99.99999999999999% money???.. ...Drumroll please

Old 02-03-2010, 09:52 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,251,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkin about it View Post
Forgoing this entire thread, I have a roughly 99% success ratio by simply showing them I'm loaded. The rest of this stuff is often applicable if you present yourself as just some dude, though.

Pro-tip: If you don't have money and just want a weekend or so, fake it. Don't fall for the prince charming who treats me like a rose, with a blissful kiss on the cheek stuff. That's a game.

Money, money, money=99.99999999% of women on the planet signed, sealed, delivered.
Money? What ever happened to soul mates and true love?

Old 02-03-2010, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Money? What ever happened to soul mates and true love?
They don't realize that money won't last..but let them roll in it..its dirty anyways

Old 02-03-2010, 09:56 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,305,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkin about it View Post
I believe you, so how much do they charge you an hour?

Old 02-03-2010, 10:01 PM

768 posts, read 942,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
I believe you, so how much do they charge you an hour?
I actually do bang hookers sometimes when I'm in Vancouver. Money isn't an issue with me and chasing around mediocre bar flies for a few hours can get tiresome, particularly in Vancouver which has the hottest whores in the world by far.

But most of my trophies come from plenty of fish and bars/restaurants. Not that there is any more pride in the latter or anything. I personally think being rich enough to sleep with almost literally whoever you want is a much more admirable accomplishment than convincing some dopey college girl to come home with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships