U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-15-2010, 03:55 PM

20,885 posts, read 18,466,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by epitathpunk View Post
....Shouldn't throw stones? Yes. I've heard that many, many times. You live in Europe, lady. I don't know you. You don't know me. How in the F would you know anything about me?

Men, here is yet another example of what I'm talking about. I don't live in a "glass house", and even if I did, "noela" wouldn't have a damn clue. Therefore, she is being blatantly presumptuous. Presumptuousness on behalf of a woman in an argument, is usually a precursor to the complete disintegration of their self-control. This is why women don't rule the world. If they did, they'd destroy the planet with nuclear weapons over the first trade dispute.

This is why the whole notion of feminism is so absurd. Women do just fine, until they're faced with any sort of personal failure. At that point it becomes a man's problem somehow. No accountability, and they'll never admit that they're wrong. Inferiority must suck. I'm glad I'm a man.
Is this shame language? I'm pretty new to the buzzword war going on in here, sorry.
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2010, 04:04 PM

118 posts, read 152,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
You rest your case in your divorce while living with mom and dad. Yea, it's really working out for you, isn't it? Of course, it's all somebody else's fault. I can't imagine going through life like that. Successful people take responsibility for their lives. Period.
I'm a paving contractor. I made half a stone last year. Living with my parents keeps me out of the social scene, thus away from women such as yourself.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:09 PM

118 posts, read 152,247 times
Quote:

There are plenty of women like me out there;
That's what horrifies me more than anything....

Old 02-15-2010, 04:09 PM

6,766 posts, read 7,586,244 times
Quote:
I made half a stone last year.
Wth is half a stone?

Old 02-15-2010, 04:10 PM

20,885 posts, read 18,466,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Wth is half a stone?
Seven pounds? Must be something else.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:26 PM

19,081 posts, read 12,033,116 times
Quote:
This is why the whole notion of feminism is so absurd. Women do just fine, until they're faced with any sort of personal failure. At that point it becomes a man's problem somehow. No accountability, and they'll never admit that they're wrong. Inferiority must suck. I'm glad I'm a man.
Um, you're the one that is facing personal failure and you're not handling it well at all. Instead, you take the bigot route and play the blame game. It's fine to blame your ex, but to blame all women for your problems? That's juvenile.

Quote:
I'm a paving contractor. I made half a stone last year. Living with my parents keeps me out of the social scene, thus away from women such as yourself.
I have no idea what a stone is. But, it's probably a good thing that you're living with mom and dad. Hopefully they're keeping you in line. And no, you would not come across women like me. Ime, people tend to stay within their social circles and ours are light years away. I would never hold such bigoted views. I would never blame an entire gender for anything. If it were not for the net, I would have no idea that there were any men out there that carry on as you do.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:28 PM

6,766 posts, read 7,586,244 times
Quote:
Braunwyn is one of the coolest women on this forum. Not to mention one of the most intelligent and prettiest too.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:30 PM

5,148 posts, read 1,699,854 times
Quote:

She seems pretty grounded to me, and has well thought out responses.

BTW--this is a sad thread. I'm not going to share my personal story, nor will I bother telling guys in this situation where their real anger should lie; they don't care.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM

622 posts, read 697,490 times
Quote:
No, I was blunt because he stated that my mental faculties are compromised because I have female bits. Because he's a bigot. Bigots are treated as deserved. Surely, this doesn't need to be explained in more detail.

Not a physical trailer park, rather the stereotypical essence of one...an allegory.

You'll never find out because, again, it's not as if good women would give you the time of day IRT relationships. It's a catch 22, eh?

I need this translated. That have had to respond to what? My posts? Do you have a virtual gun to your head? Ya know, my initial response in this round of the conversation was positive. I stated, instead of being offended by bigots targeting an entire gender, perhaps it would be best to take the position that they are speaking of their tribe. You have a problem with mom, sis, daughter, wife, ex-wife? That does not have to include all women, hence womyn. Your see ya implies that I, or womyn like me, were members of your circle to begin with. That's simply not the case. I think that's reasonable.

I read his rant about his pig. I have no doubt that you think it's right as rain. But, I doubt you really understand what the word rational means. A hysterical rant coupled with bigotry is not rational and it's completely emotional. You and yours are so jaded that you cannot see straight.

Do you have any idea how irrational and idiotic this statement is? I mean really do you? Are you that incapable of being logical or rational? Its like arguing with a child. Anyway I have no problem meeting women trust me. LOL. I could say "you mean theres good women"? But I know that there are many great women out there. I know many. And after reading the stupid sh*t you write I can say that there are now many more great women at least comparatively.

Anyway I cant argue with someone that cant be objective or rational so I wont waste my time trying.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:43 PM

19,081 posts, read 12,033,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameribull View Post
Do you have any idea how irrational and idiotic this statement is? I mean really do you? Are you that incapable of being logical or rational? Its like arguing with a child. Anyway I have no problem meeting women trust me. LOL. I could say "you mean theres good women"? But I know that there are many great women out there. I know many. And after reading the stupid sh*t you write I can say that there are now many more great women at least comparatively.

Anyway I cant argue with someone that cant be objective or rational so I wont waste my time trying.
And then there's the yammering on with the "shame" "shame" "shame" as long as it's not a female.

Here's the reality. If you're a bigot, you have problems. If you assume your personal experience can be generalized to an entire planet, you're small minded. You can keep using words all day, call names, stomp your feet, whatever, but in the end it's meaningless. The scope here isn't difficult to understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships