U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-04-2010, 11:57 AM

7,920 posts, read 8,475,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post
Lately it seems every other thread on here is filled with angry, often mysogynistic rants against women. These posts/threads reek of bitterness and discontentment. Why the need to blame an entire gender for the bad behavior or bad experiences with a few?
It is because that is the extent of their neurological processing. It is a poor, poor carpenter who blames all his potential customers for his shoody wood-work.

Quote:
I've heard that women are notorious for "man-bashing"(which is inexcusable as well) but all I see on here as of late is the opposite with thread topics of exhorting men to "never get married", plus the usual "women are superficial gold-diggers".
Women do bash men. They are no different. I just find it funny how some of these guys are actually taking issue with it and quoting them when they do the same thing every chance they get. Every thread becomes an opportunity to bash, no matter what the topic.

"How often do you workout?

"Women suck."

Quote:
Geez, don't you think it's getting a little old?
It does get old.

Quote:
I have personally had some very negative and hurtful experiences with men, but I would NEVER blame the male gender for my problems or hold any group or even any individual responsible for the foul acts of a few men.
Cheers to that. I have PLENTY of reason to be bitter and hate men. I'm not just talking about having someone cheat or watch too much football. I'm talking life altering experiences. I LOVE men, but that is because I know the difference between what a real man actually is and the losers I dated. I know where I contributed to my experiences. And I would be weak, seriously lacking logic and reason to think that these men are all we have available in this life.

Quote:
Has anyone else noticed the preponderance of these negative anti-women threads? What do you think?
I see it every time I come here, even if it is only once a day, but one of the usual suspects will inevitably spew the same, tired drivel they did the day before. I agree the volume has gone up over the last few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
per OP

its called cause and effect. its called the awakening.and also karma.
What a bunch of diarrhea. Karma. The awakening. The penis god has come down to cast his punishment on us. LMAO!!

Quote:
42 million divorces since 1975 --70% filed by women.
This is just another example of plucking and distorting in the interest of furthering the agenda. You have stated this in several threads and I have brought it to your attention at least once. I'll say it again and see if I get a response that makes any sense. Are you saying none of these women were justified in filing? Acknowledge that they may have had reason and that changes things, doesn't it? You'd have to accept that things are not as bad as you want them to be. Ohhh, the tragedy.

That is the scary thing about these men (though it applies to people everywhere); they don't want facts. They are perfectly content being miserable and playing the victim and will buy into anything that helps them down that road. And their actions along with the way they treat the opposite sex are based on these distortions and lies; the very thing that "crazy" is made of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2010, 11:59 AM

1,125 posts, read 1,151,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'm not that surprised... I've been meaning to check out this book for some time: Mr Nice Guy Hates Your Guts: Insights Into Passive Aggressive Personality Disorder

It seems like the quintessential dilemma is: men want sex and are frustrated it comes as a package deal with women; women want affection and financial security and are frustrated they come as a package deal with men! Quite frankly, if you leave the subject of having children (and not everybody wants them) aside, it appears that if all of us have the opportunity to satisfy these few needs well enough we may very well not need each other at all... As a matter of fact, it’s easier for women because the chances of earning enough money are more realistic and we also can find somewhat satisfactory affection coming from sources other than a primary relationship (it's a fact women do a lot better as widows and divorcees than men in the same situations), while men can only resort to prostitutes. Perhaps that’s why some of them resent us so much. They don’t really want to be in a relationship with a woman, but they want the sex. It’s true – men and women really don't get along.
Whilst there is an element of truth in what you are saying, it's not as simplistic as you put it. I don't think anybody "hates" anybody. Men and women are different and we have different mindsets. Also, men who want sex CAN get sex with women who are willing. I think many people are severely under-estimating the amount of women who are willing to open their legs very quickly and have sex with men. Men don't "need" to be in a relationship to get sex. And they don't have to pay for it either. I'm not in a relationship and I don't pay for sex. So what gives? And I'm not rich nor 10/10 in appearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameribull View Post
Very good point. Except that we dont all need prostitutes. There are plenty of bar hoes out there.
Exactly. A lot of people are under-estimating the amount of bar whores out there. Countless. They are everywhere. Most men don't need to be in a relationship to get sex, nor do they need to pay. Although some do.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:00 PM

272 posts, read 38,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
I absolutely hated that about dates, which I don't miss. It was JUST like being on a job interview. It's basicall like "you have 30 minute to impress me, do all the work"... As much as I complain about not getting women, I do not miss going on dates at all.

Women do treat dates like a job interview. If you pass the first interview you're invited back to spend more money on them. If you pass the second interview, you're invited to the next one in order to spend more money on them.

I bet that women get about four dates a week. No wonder they don't know the value of money. Stupid a** men are always dishing it out to them.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:01 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,357,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'm not that surprised... I've been meaning to check out this book for some time: Mr Nice Guy Hates Your Guts: Insights Into Passive Aggressive Personality Disorder

It seems like the quintessential dilemma is: men want sex and are frustrated it comes as a package deal with women; women want affection and financial security and are frustrated they come as a package deal with men! Quite frankly, if you leave the subject of having children (and not everybody wants them) aside, it appears that if all of us have the opportunity to satisfy these few needs well enough we may very well not need each other at all... As a matter of fact, itís easier for women because the chances of earning enough money are more realistic and we also can find somewhat satisfactory affection coming from sources other than a primary relationship (it's a fact women do a lot better as widows and divorcees than men in the same situations), while men can only resort to prostitutes. Perhaps thatís why some of them resent us so much. They donít really want to be in a relationship with a woman, but they want the sex. Itís true Ė men and women really don't get along.
What remains unclear is why, in this theory, men hate women but women don't hate men.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:02 PM

4,913 posts, read 4,237,118 times
Only someone who is immature and has self-esteem issues would allow themselves to continually be jaded by the opposite sex. So it didn't work out, take time out for yourself and then get back out there. Do you really want past failed relationships to keep you from meeting the right person one day?

Anyhow, most of the people b*tching aren't getting any and are sexually frustrated! Get you some...you know who you are...it will do wonders for your personality deficiency disorder!

Old 02-04-2010, 12:02 PM

1,125 posts, read 1,151,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
What remains unclear is why, in this theory, men hate women but women don't hate men.
Nonsense. Men don't hate women. And women don't hate men. Deluded mindset to the fullest.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:03 PM

272 posts, read 38,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
It is because that is the extent of their neurological processing. It is a poor, poor carpenter who blames all his potential customers for his shoody wood-work.

Women do bash men. They are no different. I just find it funny how some of these guys are actually taking issue with it and quoting them when they do the same thing every chance they get. Every thread becomes an opportunity to bash, no matter what the topic.

"How often do you workout?

"Women suck."

It does get old.

Cheers to that. I have PLENTY of reason to be bitter and hate men. I'm not just talking about having someone cheat or watch too much football. I'm talking life altering experiences. I LOVE men, but that is because I know the difference between what a real man actually is and the losers I dated. I know where I contributed to my experiences. And I would be weak, seriously lacking logic and reason to think that these men are all we have available in this life.

I see it every time I come here, even if it is only once a day, but one of the usual suspects will inevitably spew the same, tired drivel they did the day before. I agree the volume has gone up over the last few days.

What a bunch of diarrhea. Karma. The awakening. The penis god has come down to cast his punishment on us. LMAO!!

This is just another example of plucking and distorting in the interest of furthering the agenda. You have stated this in several threads and I have brought it to your attention at least once. I'll say it again and see if I get a response that makes any sense. Are you saying none of these women were justified in filing? Acknowledge that they may have had reason and that changes things, doesn't it? You'd have to accept that things are not as bad as you want them to be. Ohhh, the tragedy.

That is the scary thing about these men (though it applies to people everywhere); they don't want facts. They are perfectly content being miserable and playing the victim and will buy into anything that helps them down that road. And their actions along with the way they treat the opposite sex are based on these distortions and lies; the very thing that "crazy" is made of.
If men were the ones getting free meals and gifts darn near four times a week, I seriously doubt WE would care what women said about us. Stop complaining about being bashed, and enjoy the free stuff stupid a** men give you.

You're worst than a Black welfare recipent who complains about the government and how racist it is.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:04 PM

42,851 posts, read 51,273,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameribull View Post
Very good point. Except that we dont all need prostitutes. There are plenty of bar hoes out there.
Yeah, that's true these days, but it wasn't the case even a few short decades ago, whereas this resentment dates back to the beginning of times...

Old 02-04-2010, 12:06 PM

5,148 posts, read 1,473,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
Nonsense. Men don't hate women. And women don't hate men. Deluded mindset to the fullest.
LOL. No kidding. Why in the world is this society obsessed with broad sweeping generalizations, categorizing everything and dividing ourselves?

Actually I know exactly why we are doing this...but come on time to think for ourselves, take people as individuals and tell the system to **** off.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:08 PM

7,920 posts, read 8,475,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Only someone who is immature and has self-esteem issues would allow themselves to continually be jaded by the opposite sex. So it didn't work out, take time out for yourself and then get back out there. Do you really want past failed relationships to keep you from meeting the right person one day?

Anyhow, most of the people b*tching aren't getting any and are sexually frustrated! Get you some...you know who you are...it will do wonders for your personality deficiency disorder!

There is a market for everyone. Some people may have more options than others, but if you're not getting laid you need look no further than the mirror to find out why.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships