Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2010, 11:39 AM

272 posts, read 285,047 times

Advertisements

Men are sick and tired of women getting special treatment. In the western world, women are allowed to spit in a man's face, steal the toys he worked hard for, punch a man in the face, rape little boys, blame their lust for young boys on their bipolar disorder, mistreat their kids, and etc. If a woman is ever brought up on charges, she gets a slap on the wrist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2010, 11:39 AM

622 posts, read 1,277,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
So then how can you be tired of kissing ass?
I think my point is obvious to everyone else. Or do you just want to argue? Every man has kissed a$$ at some point. They think it will get them somewhere. Thats what women have been taught is expected. That they are so special that its mens duty to whoo them forever. And its great to be nice and do nice things for her. I have no problem with romance.

But the aire of entitilement these days is sickening. To me its not worth it. I wanna have whatever job makes me happy regardles of whether it meets a womans financial criteria. Im tired of job interview dates and listening to single women swoon over total douches because the drive a Beemer. It makes me ill. Id rather just do my thing. Have fun. Buy toys. And sleep with whom I want.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Turn her over.

Lol... now thats a different issue....

Old 02-04-2010, 11:44 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,226,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameribull View Post
I think my point is obvious to everyone else. Or do you just want to argue? Every man has kissed a$$ at some point. They think it will get them somewhere. Thats what women have been taught is expected. That they are so special that its mens duty to whoo them forever. And its great to be nice and do nice things for her. I have no problem with romance.

But the aire of entitilement these days is sickening. To me its not worth it. I wanna have whatever job makes me happy regardles of whether it meets a womans financial criteria. Im tired of job interview dates and listening to single women swoon over total douches because the drive a Beemer. It makes me ill. Id rather just do my thing. Have fun. Buy toys. And sleep with whom I want.

I absolutely hated that about dates, which I don't miss. It was JUST like being on a job interview. It's basicall like "you have 30 minute to impress me, do all the work"... As much as I complain about not getting women, I do not miss going on dates at all.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:45 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,226,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcomesout View Post
Men are sick and tired of women getting special treatment. In the western world, women are allowed to spit in a man's face, steal the toys he worked hard for, punch a man in the face, rape little boys, blame their lust for young boys on their bipolar disorder, mistreat their kids, and etc. If a woman is ever brought up on charges, she gets a slap on the wrist.

Not exactly all true. Women are held a LOT more accountable than they used to be. It's not like there are more women having sex with their students. The stories are only being made public now, whereas in the past, the stories were hushed up. Now even some of female teachers actually get convicted and do time. In the past, there were zero consequences.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:48 AM

1,125 posts, read 2,188,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameribull View Post
And I learned it at 22. I'm not saying you do this, but I've never ever understood why men go out with women they barely know. It's counterproductive. Potentially, you waste plenty of time and money on someone that demeans you and makes you go through that "job interview date" you are taking about. You befriend them first and see if she is a real woman. And if you aren't compatible with each other for one reason or another, then at least you have gained a friend. It's win-win situation. That way you avoid many women you wouldn't normally associate with ever. This goes for women as well. People should stop asking people out based on looks alone.

If I had that figured that out at the young age of 22, then I would sure hope many other men who are older than me and have more life experience should figure that out as well.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:50 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,387,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
And I learned it at 22. I'm not saying you do this, but I've never ever understood why men go out with women they barely know. It's counterproductive. Potentially, you waste plenty of time and money on someone that demeans you and makes you go through that "job interview date" you are taking about. You befriend them first and see if she is a real woman. And if you aren't compatible with each other for one reason or another, then at least you have gained a friend. It's win-win situation. That way you avoid many women you wouldn't normally associate with ever. This goes for women as well. People should stop asking people out based on looks alone.

If I could figure that out at the young age of 22, then I would sure hope many other men who are older than me and have more life experience should figure that out as well.

I like getting to know people. That's just part of my personality, I guess. I don't put so much pressure on it though. Maybe too many people are gripping it too tight.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post

If I had that figured that out at the young age of 22, then I would sure hope many other men who are older than me and have more life experience should figure that out as well.

Well it took me until about 30. But whats bad is that since I have gotten the " I dont give a sh*t" attitide it just made them flock to me even more. Act like you could care less and like they dont matter to you and they will throw themselves at you. Its crazy.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:53 AM

42,831 posts, read 87,997,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
This reminds me of a book review I read a few years ago, written by a woman, about gender relations.

I don't remember the quote, I just remember her main thesis was: "Women are oblivious to how much men hate them."

Men and women often don't get along, obviously, but this was new to me. I never knew what to think of this idea, whether it is true, and if so, why.
I'm not that surprised... I've been meaning to check out this book for some time: Mr Nice Guy Hates Your Guts: Insights Into Passive Aggressive Personality Disorder

It seems like the quintessential dilemma is: men want sex and are frustrated it comes as a package deal with women; women want affection and financial security and are frustrated they come as a package deal with men! Quite frankly, if you leave the subject of having children (and not everybody wants them) aside, it appears that if all of us have the opportunity to satisfy these few needs well enough we may very well not need each other at all... As a matter of fact, it’s easier for women because the chances of earning enough money are more realistic and we also can find somewhat satisfactory affection coming from sources other than a primary relationship (it's a fact women do a lot better as widows and divorcees than men in the same situations), while men can only resort to prostitutes. Perhaps that’s why some of them resent us so much. They don’t really want to be in a relationship with a woman, but they want the sex. It’s true – men and women really don't get along.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'm not that surprised... I've been meaning to check out this book for some time: Mr Nice Guy Hates Your Guts: Insights Into Passive Aggressive Personality Disorder

It seems like the quintessential dilemma is: men want sex and are frustrated it comes as a package deal with women; women want affection and financial security and are frustrated they come as a package deal with men! Quite frankly, if you leave the subject of having children (and not everybody wants them) aside, it appears that if all of us have the opportunity to satisfy these few needs well enough we may very well not need each other at all... As a matter of fact, it’s easier for women because the chances of earning enough money are more realistic and we also can find somewhat satisfactory affection coming from sources other than a primary relationship (it's a fact women do a lot better as widows and divorcees than men in the same situations), while men can only resort to prostitutes. Perhaps that’s why some of them resent us so much. They don’t really want to be in a relationship with a woman, but they want the sex. It’s true – men and women really don't get along.

Very good point. Except that we dont all need prostitutes. There are plenty of bar hoes out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships