Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 07:38 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,340,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
Intially I stumbed across CD way back in the day when I was looking for someone. After hunting around this mammoth place for a few weeks I figured it was like looking for a needle in a haystack so I gave up on that as a plan and started playing in the games forum instead then moved on to reading the relationships forum because it interests me and I spent a bit of time looking through the photography forum too.

NOW I guess I hang out in the Relationships forum because I've made friends here, scored a fiance and I generally like being around the place for sentimental reasons. Well that AND a good old giggle at some of the stuff that goes on. Besides if I didn't hang out here, who else would you point and laugh at?

There's a photography forum?

Guess I need to get out (of this forum) more
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2010, 07:39 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcomesout View Post
Is your friend Black? If she is, does he appreciate her?
That particular friend is white and her guy is black. My dh and I are friends with another couple, in the same scene, but she's black and he's white. I think they all appreciate each other. Either way, none of this restaurant he pays/she pays crapola comes into the picture. Again, if you want to date a different kind of woman, you have to be a different kind of man. I know I would not have given a number of guys on this forum a second glance when I was single. The negativity would have repelled me.

OTOH, as I mentioned in the past, I managed a night club for a few years. Those places are filled with tools of both genders (outside raves of course lol).

Old 02-04-2010, 08:04 PM

9,912 posts, read 13,901,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post
There's a photography forum?

Guess I need to get out (of this forum) more
YEP!! It's how I "knew of" MM when he popped up in relationships to chat. I'd already been scoping out his fabulous pics in the photography forum.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:06 PM

272 posts, read 286,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
That particular friend is white and her guy is black. My dh and I are friends with another couple, in the same scene, but she's black and he's white. I think they all appreciate each other. Either way, none of this restaurant he pays/she pays crapola comes into the picture. Again, if you want to date a different kind of woman, you have to be a different kind of man. I know I would not have given a number of guys on this forum a second glance when I was single. The negativity would have repelled me.

OTOH, as I mentioned in the past, I managed a night club for a few years. Those places are filled with tools of both genders (outside raves of course lol).

I seriously doubt anyone would be exchanging numbers on an forum. That is what PAID dating sites are for.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:18 PM

23,219 posts, read 29,040,205 times
To create both friends and enemies.

My mama always told me: if you have 10 friends, and no enemies, then you better get to work and get things in balance, or all your teeth will fall out.

Smart mama!

Old 02-04-2010, 08:19 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,035,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
Intially I stumbed across CD way back in the day when I was looking for someone. After hunting around this mammoth place for a few weeks I figured it was like looking for a needle in a haystack so I gave up on that as a plan and started playing in the games forum instead then moved on to reading the relationships forum because it interests me and I spent a bit of time looking through the photography forum too.

NOW I guess I hang out in the Relationships forum because I've made friends here, scored a fiance and I generally like being around the place for sentimental reasons. Well that AND a good old giggle at some of the stuff that goes on. Besides if I didn't hang out here, who else would you point and laugh at?

You're laughing at me?..Love my favorite fellow moon person

Old 02-04-2010, 08:29 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,255,001 times
I like posting here because...
-sometimes I can relate
-sometimes I think I can learn
-sometimes I think my experiences can help someone else
-sometimes I just enjoy watching the train wreck....

Old 02-04-2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
You're laughing at me?..Love my favorite fellow moon person

Well I laugh WITH you and maybe AT YOU if you ask for it BUT not in a mean way. When I do something dumb I fully expect my friends to laugh at me. And if you can't laugh at yourself well makes for a miserable life I'd reckon.

Anyway, you'd be one of the people I hang out in relationships to see!

So to answer the OP, I'm here because si is here!

Old 02-04-2010, 08:36 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Right now, I'm sticking around to find out if sierra has Lanugo. It's that soft, white downy fur that infants sometimes have when they are born, but usually it falls off in the womb. She made a comment the other day she was "wooly."
Did I forget to post my newest picture?! Darn ol' age...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8kNkifMGVL...iry%2Bdork.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Maybe I should consider a psychology major.
Puleeze! You're not THAT crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I'm not here to to offer any insight or advice. I just stop by to take a quick break from online shopping. I find some of the angry folks and egomaniacs to be entertaining.
When is your hubby sending me a "thank you" check?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
To create both friends and enemies.

My mama always told me: if you have 10 friends, and no enemies, then you better get to work and get things in balance, or all your teeth will fall out.

Smart mama!
Oh, yeah, I'd be veeeery concerned if everybody likes me. Thankfully, that's never been the case!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
To make an ass of myself.
You're doing a pretty good job of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
OK! Truth time. I only come to CD because that's where sierraAZ, seeniorita and Coyoteskye are!

A fella can always dream, right?
Oh, c'mon, Curmudgeon... don't put stains on our dreams now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
I've come in search for another special lady to join my collection of wives. While my current wives are not allowed the usage of the internet (per my rules), I did meet 2 of them online.
You n-timing SOB!

Old 02-04-2010, 08:37 PM

and Sierra!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships