Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2010, 11:28 AM

455 posts, read 1,496,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATX_GUY View Post
I was giving oral to a young lady in the back of my mom's new car, when she had her O she yelled (Very high pitched) and cracked my Mom's Windshield in half...

Same girl giving me oral, I must have triggered her gag reflex and she vomited, she then pointed out a) That always happened when she did it to her dad too (Yes, I'm serious and so was she) and b) Proceeded to tell me the contents of the vomit (what she had eaten earlier)

It didn't last too much longer...
Ya... I'm calling BS. Would ya look at that... 'gullible' is written on the ceiling! (how many of you actually looked up?)

First of all, cracking a windshield by a high pitched scream is nearly IMPOSSIBLE. Secondly... if a girl has been through a traumatic experience (incest would be one), it's not something that they bring up in the middle of fooling around... especially if it involves the circumstances of the trauma.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2010, 11:32 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,305,350 times
yeah I agree with rowingmunkeycu....anyone who has been through incest...would not even give oral wilingly probably and then to ....nah and same with the cracked windshield....whatever..I'll sell you that oceanfront property in Arizona then..

Old 02-08-2010, 11:44 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,438,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
yeah I agree with rowingmunkeycu....anyone who has been through incest...would not even give oral wilingly probably and then to ....nah and same with the cracked windshield....whatever..I'll sell you that oceanfront property in Arizona then..
That post almost made it sound as if she was ok with blo*ing her dad.

Old 02-08-2010, 12:21 PM

279 posts, read 623,703 times
She was not ok with it, she had told me her father had done various things to her and her younger sister previous to that, he also tried to kill her on several occasions (I believe he spent time in jail for it). I certainly didn't want to hear about it or details when we were fooling around.

And her scream did crack the windshield, maybe a pebble had already hit it (hadn't noticed) but crack it did.

-Steve

Old 02-08-2010, 02:49 PM

2,618 posts, read 6,149,343 times
This happened to me last weekend. I had a FWB come over, we messed around that night before passing out, then decided to have intercourse the next morning. Everything seemed fine last night, but after our "quicky" in the morning (she was on top), I threw her off me and looked down....blood all over my package. I was like "WTF? Are you effing kidding me?" and she was like "oh no! my period came early!"

Does that really happen? Period come early? If I were a chick and I was expecting my period within the day of hooking up with someone, I'd probably not do it in fear of what just happened. Kinda freaky if you're in my position. However, afterwards she says "at least you know I'm not pregnant" and I'm like "well if you're pregnant I'm not the baby daddy anyways, I use a condom, so if you do find out you are in the future, don't bother calling me".

Old 02-08-2010, 03:01 PM

14,229 posts, read 29,936,310 times
Wow, just wow. I feel so freaking normal right now. And Thank You to ALL Deities Everywhere that I have never eliminated on anyone in any position. I think I would have to kill myself if that ever happened.

Old 02-08-2010, 05:42 PM

1,741 posts, read 4,564,966 times
I fell asleep while making out w/somebody.

Old 02-08-2010, 05:47 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,979,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubs3201 View Post
This happened to me last weekend. I had a FWB come over, we messed around that night before passing out, then decided to have intercourse the next morning. Everything seemed fine last night, but after our "quicky" in the morning (she was on top), I threw her off me and looked down....blood all over my package. I was like "WTF? Are you effing kidding me?" and she was like "oh no! my period came early!"

Does that really happen? Period come early? If I were a chick and I was expecting my period within the day of hooking up with someone, I'd probably not do it in fear of what just happened. Kinda freaky if you're in my position. However, afterwards she says "at least you know I'm not pregnant" and I'm like "well if you're pregnant I'm not the baby daddy anyways, I use a condom, so if you do find out you are in the future, don't bother calling me".
Wow, there are women treated and talked to like this and they come back for more?! Really?! Have you seen her since then?

Old 02-08-2010, 05:48 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,513,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Wow, there are women treated and talked to like this and they come back for more?! Really?! Have you seen her since then?
Lol, yes. It's called "having low self-esteem".

Old 02-08-2010, 06:31 PM

22,192 posts, read 29,207,240 times
I don't know if this is an epic failure but I will share my most embarassing story: (hopefully this other person doesn't read this forum because then he'll know exactly who I am! OMG!!!)

Anyways, this was many, many years ago and I worked at a police department. One of the cops and I had flirted and he was like lets go out and have drinks. I said sure. OMG we were drinking goldschlagger shots and alabama slammer drinks. The last thing I remember was being at the bar and then waking up in his bed naked. He filled me in on the "lovely" details that next morning: We left the bar. I took all my clothes off in his car (no tints) and started molesting him while he's driving. Get to his house. Threw up all over his bathroom and didn't tell him. Started having sex when I passed out in the middle of it. I was like OMG!!! Remember I had to work with this person. Ok so a week later and I show up at the police station after work in nothing but a trench coat and heels to make up for it. He comes to the car, I flash and he says no thanks and turns and walks away!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! Never did do goldschlagger again!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships