Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 11:22 AM

3,284 posts, read 3,514,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheart1311 View Post
How about one guy in the morning, another one at night... The most shameful day of my life .
I can relate.

Back when I thought I was a "pimp", I was briefly dating 3 girls at once (which I would never EVER recommend for anyone), but in the morning I woke up with the girl I was with the night before and we did it. For lunch, another girl I was seeing came over on her lunch break from school and we had sex. Then that night I met up with the girl I had been dating on and off for a couple years and we went to bed together, and you know.

Not my proudest moment, but certainly not something I put on my list of regrets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2010, 11:22 AM

8,775 posts, read 11,868,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I guess the poop thing has happened to everyone. I had a similar situation.
Uh, NO, not everyone!

Old 02-05-2010, 11:25 AM

2,115 posts, read 5,021,507 times
I can't remember any intensely awkward moments, although there was that one time when X couldn't get it up. But that wasn't too big of a deal. He'd been drinking a little too much; it happens.

One of my friends though has a great story. She was with this guy and he was on top. Apparently, his chest was all in her face and he kept rhythmically saying, "It's going to get better. . . It's going to get better. . . It's going to get better." She looked at me and went, "It didn't."

Old 02-05-2010, 11:28 AM

622 posts, read 1,277,475 times
Quote:
How about one guy in the morning, another one at night... The most shameful day of my life .

Wow

Old 02-05-2010, 11:30 AM

622 posts, read 1,277,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
I can relate.

Back when I thought I was a "pimp", I was briefly dating 3 girls at once (which I would never EVER recommend for anyone), but in the morning I woke up with the girl I was with the night before and we did it. For lunch, another girl I was seeing came over on her lunch break from school and we had sex. Then that night I met up with the girl I had been dating on and off for a couple years and we went to bed together, and you know.

Not my proudest moment, but certainly not something I put on my list of regrets.

Sounds like a perfect day to me.

Old 02-05-2010, 11:33 AM

600 posts, read 1,606,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I guess the poop thing has happened to everyone. I had a similar situation.
OMG, definitely not everyone

Old 02-05-2010, 11:34 AM

3,284 posts, read 3,514,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameribull View Post
Sounds like a perfect day to me.
While it makes me feel like a using scumbag, because that is exactly what I was, I do not regret it. They were all three very good looking, smart and just plain good girls.I actually liked all three of them, but I was undateable at the time.

I was a dick, but whatever. It was a great day and you live and you learn.

Old 02-05-2010, 11:35 AM

600 posts, read 1,606,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
I can relate.

There is a difference between a woman and a man doing that. A woman is automatically considered a you know what

Unfortunately, it hurts both women and men equally (the ones on the receiving end).

Old 02-05-2010, 11:39 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,388,333 times
Not all of my epic failures in the bedroom happen in the bedroom cuz I strike out a lot before I get there. I'm like Mark Reynolds or something.

I'm at JDizz's party for his new pad. I'm standing near the door and some monster is leaving and this hot chick is following behind her. In this very brief encounter she tells me to text her in the morning.

Hell I do it. So I start off with just hey and get a who is this? I tell her my name and she says, "Heyyyyyyy. I've been waiting to hear from you."

Cool she remembers me and into it. So we text a crap load over a couple of days and talk on the tele and she's cool and I want make outs. So I suggest a quick Tuesday movie. That's easy and I can get make outs without the pressure of sex.

So we are rolling up to the theater. I go to meet her:
Her: You are more handsome than you described.
Me: What I described? Are you talking about my outfit?
Her: No you never sent me a photo (here she gets an uh oh look on her face) you just described yourself (smile gone)
Me: On what? (smile gone)
Her: On pof.
Me: (understanding what is going on) Never been on a dating site. Met you at J's house party.
Her: (trying to recover with smiling and flirting) Oh yeah I remember. I should've recognized you!!!!!!!! It doesn't really matter?

It doesn't really matter? You thought I was some other dude? How dare you? I spent the rest of the movie in silent irritation, doing that thing irritated d00ds do wiggling there foot when there legs are crossed.

How in the hell am I stumbling into this crap? Do you have any idea how much negative ju ju had to go against me here for this to happen?
1) I can't be bothered to try and compliment how sexy I remember her looking. Nor can I be bothered to name drop my friend.
2) She can't be bothered enough to remember where she is meeting d00ds or what they look like.
3) Who is this jerk with MY name in MY city? Get out. And why do you have a chick's number and not calling her? Who are you? You can have her since she so obviously was waiting for you to call and not me.

Old 02-05-2010, 11:40 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,388,333 times
Quote:

NO. Why is that shameful for you but d00ds would get high fives for that? You get high fives from me.

Hi5
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships