Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 08:44 AM

44,292 posts, read 19,957,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
I wouldn't call them 'epic' disasters - rather more funny with a touch of humiliation and these two were almost identical. It also has nothing to do with being over weight neither one of us was or is.

Once, on a glass kitchen table the glass broke and we went crashing to the ground right in the middle of everything.

One of the reasons I bought this house was because of the two trees in the back yard. They were the perfect size and distance apart for a hammock. The S/O and I rigged up the hammock onto the trees and had the down comforter in the hammock and some wine and crickets and it was in the middle of the nights and again - the ropes weren't tight enough around the tree and we came crashing down to the ground.

No one got hurt either time and in fact much laughter ensued.
Great stories, Thursday!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2010, 08:56 AM

8,775 posts, read 11,867,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
She said, "I think I need to go home and use the restroom." To which I replied, "Yes, I think that is for the best."

The evidence will show that I really didn't do anything wrong. Is there no other guy online right now?
Yes you did do something wrong. You let her 'force' you to invite her over to eat your soup! You didn't HAVE to, did you?

Geez, men have a gross sense of humor. But I grew up with my dad and four brothers so it doesn't bother me unless it gets REALLY gross. Even then it mostly makes me laugh. My dad did that "pull my finger" thing my whole life and I've known men who would fart under the covers and then WAVE them! Such little boys. LOL

Old 02-10-2010, 09:08 AM

I don't remember any epic failures but I remember once when the bed fell. The slats under the bottom mattress had worked loose!

Probably the most embarrasing...but later on really funny!...experience I ever had was on my honeymoon. Driving down the highway and my dh decides he'd like a BJ so I said "okay". Well, next thing I know there's a Greyhound bus passing us and people staring out the windows at...US! What was even more weird was a couple months later there was a cartoon in a Playboy showing that exact same thing...including the Greyhound bus!

My son was a long haul truck driver so had a good view of people in cars. Some of the stories HE had to tell were VERY funny!

Old 02-10-2010, 10:37 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,647,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDesertBrat View Post
I don't remember any epic failures but I remember once when the bed fell. The slats under the bottom mattress had worked loose!

Probably the most embarrasing...but later on really funny!...experience I ever had was on my honeymoon. Driving down the highway and my dh decides he'd like a BJ so I said "okay". Well, next thing I know there's a Greyhound bus passing us and people staring out the windows at...US! What was even more weird was a couple months later there was a cartoon in a Playboy showing that exact same thing...including the Greyhound bus!

My son was a long haul truck driver so had a good view of people in cars. Some of the stories HE had to tell were VERY funny!
Yeah you can see a lot from a truck. Something to think about when you pass a semi. Makes driving interesting sometimes.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Yeah you can see a lot from a truck. Something to think about when you pass a semi. Makes driving interesting sometimes.
When I was younger I used to flirt with the truckers on long road trips. I had a CB radio in my car so I could hear them yakking back and forth. What's really funny is when they are talking about YOU, don't know you can hear them and then do a "breaker breaker" on them. Fortunately I never heard "bad stuff" about me. Whew! I didn't have a whip antenna so it was hard to tell I had a radio. Ahhhh, the good ol' days.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:51 AM

890 posts, read 2,780,247 times
We bought our house in a new development, and did not have window shutters and no curtains yet because I was painting the rooms different colors.

After we finally moved the bed in the our room, we wanted to do it, but we had no curtains yet, and right across our bedroom window our neighbors had their curtains open and light on.

I decided to use those Blue Painting tape and tape up flat sheet to cover the window.

The tape & sheet passed my wife's scrutiny and we proceeded to having sex on our bed.

In the heat of the moment, one corner of the tape & sheet starting falling, and falling, and kept falling to reveal our naked bodies entwined in the dark, but bathed in the light of the neighbor's open window... and there across the way were two wide eyed kids witnessing our deeds.

The good news is that the neighbors were just renting the place and has since moved out. For those first few years, we kept hidden from those neighbors.

As for how we handled that situation, I grabbed the comforter, and wrapped the wife and I, and we head out in the hallway and continued the deed on the hardwood floor. What can I say, the show much go on.

Last edited by Joseph Marnix; 02-10-2010 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: typos

Old 02-10-2010, 03:19 PM

44,292 posts, read 19,957,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDesertBrat View Post
When I was younger I used to flirt with the truckers on long road trips. I had a CB radio in my car so I could hear them yakking back and forth. What's really funny is when they are talking about YOU, don't know you can hear them and then do a "breaker breaker" on them. Fortunately I never heard "bad stuff" about me. Whew! I didn't have a whip antenna so it was hard to tell I had a radio. Ahhhh, the good ol' days.

When I was in my 20s (long ago!), my boyfriend and I were in his convertible, tooling down the interstate. I was wearing a low-cut blouse and a miniskirt, and was leaned over, snuggled up close to him, with my hand on his thigh. (This was before seatbelt laws. ha) He had the CB radio on and we could hear a trucker's conversation. He was talking about US! Said some stuff about the hot chick putting the moves on the driver in the blue convertible. I was so embarrassed, I could've died. But then, my bf said something like, "Well, if they really want a show, let's give it to them!" So, inhibitions now gone with the wind, I ended up giving him a B J right there on the interstate, with Mr. Trucker watching the whole time. We're lucky no one drove off the road!

Oh, to be young and carefree again!

Old 02-10-2010, 03:26 PM

890 posts, read 2,780,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ8 View Post
When I was in my 20s (long ago!), my boyfriend and I were in his convertible, tooling down the interstate. I was wearing a low-cut blouse and a miniskirt, and was leaned over, snuggled up close to him, with my hand on his thigh. (This was before seatbelt laws. ha) He had the CB radio on and we could hear a trucker's conversation. He was talking about US! Said some stuff about the hot chick putting the moves on the driver in the blue convertible. I was so embarrassed, I could've died. But then, my bf said something like, "Well, if they really want a show, let's give it to them!" So, inhibitions now gone with the wind, I ended up giving him a B J right there on the interstate, with Mr. Trucker watching the whole time. We're lucky no one drove off the road!

Oh wow, brings back memories.

Wife then gf did that while I was driving my Nissan Sentra on the way to Arizona.

As a return favor, I gave her digital stim while I drove from Phoenix on the way to the Grand Canyon.

My car was stick.

Old 02-10-2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ8 View Post

Oh my!! LOL So you've experienced hearing guys talk about you too?? Sometimes it's fun. As long as it's not bad. Glad to know I'm not the only one who did the BJ thing on the interstate!!

I wonder who'd have been at fault if there HAD been an accident!

I was really young too...in my 20s. I could tell you some really fun experiences I've had but looking back now it could have been kinda dangerous too. Luckily I always ran into good guys and never had any problems. Would I do those things now?? Not on your life!!!

Old 02-10-2010, 04:53 PM

22,196 posts, read 29,229,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post

HAHA---I used to do stuff on purpose on a road trip just to give the truckers a nice day!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships