U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 02:10 AM

10,999 posts, read 10,539,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
No, because he'd be rapin some dead booty, but if I lived, before I told anyone ,I would make sure he got raped by some body too. (with a dry corn cobb)
That might not be the best option. Especially if he likes it.

I have read through this entire thread because I was simply fascinated by all the answers the men were giving. To those that said that they would kill the guy, I beleive them. To those that said that they would report it, I also beleive them. And I beleive the ones that said that they wouldn't know what to do. Not everyone has a plan, but some do. If you can kill the person though, its practical to say that its best to kill them while you are still in that stage of deep surge and agitation, while the rape is still happening, or has just happened. Some people have said that fighting an aggressor will only turn them on, but studies have shown that women have been able to escape a rapist if they fight with everything they got. I would recommend the same thing. Fight until you just can't fight anymore. Anything goes, ball-busting, eye-poking, jaw-dislocating (its not that hard, put your thumb to the highest part of their jaw, right below the ear, and push in),that, by the way, will bring them excruciating pain, anything and everything you can think of.

If you don't kill that person then and there, it might become harder later when you are safely away from them. Killing them though, will bring the negative aspect of having to face authorities, though. Its inevitable, since your dna will be all over the guy.

In the end, its all your choice. You choose what your next step will be. Do you tell or not tell, as the OP asked. Is it worth you spending time in jail? Can you handle killing him later, after the crime, and living with yourself? Say you finally kill him 10 years later, then what? If you do get away with it, how will this affect you? And , if you don't report it, how will this affect you? If you do report it, are you lucky enough to have the court rule in your favor and give this guy what he deserves? Or are you just plain unlucky in life and nobody ever beleives anything you say?

There are many options, and all of them have worth. Will you be satisfied when the guy is dead, or will you still long for punishment? If you have no problem killing people, then he messed with the wrong person, and a murder is the way to go. You might be the one saving others from his evil. This is why I clearly beleive, not everyone would do the same thing, nor should they...

Old 02-13-2010, 03:10 AM

15,582 posts, read 33,169,384 times
Aim high and shoot low. Wouldn't give it a second thought.

Old 02-13-2010, 03:14 AM

51 posts, read 72,899 times
So after reading a few pages on this thread - You wouldn't report it and in reality most of you wouldn't do anything about it. I'm not sure if I would report it either, too much pride on my behalf I guess.

Old 02-14-2010, 04:07 PM

13,773 posts, read 31,514,224 times
Thread has run its course..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships