Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2010, 11:28 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I came here to RELAX, people!

Sea, if we relax any harder, we might fall off the chair.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:34 PM

19,423 posts, read 15,236,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Are you talking about the candy?
Oooh, I love those. I actually was reminded of them from Halloween. Love the taste, the color, the texture, the shape... Did I mention I love them?

Quote:
Sea, if we relax any harder, we might fall off the chair.
Yeah, but some of these people are too cerebral...

LOL, moonie, sorry about that other thread; as in most cases, I should just keep my mouth shut. Not that anything bad was said, but I always just seem to cause more confusion...

Old 02-27-2010, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Oooh, I love those. I actually was reminded of them from Halloween. Love the taste, the color, the texture, the shape... Did I mention I love them?

Ooh..I could eat some right now, too. They are so tangy and right. Tomorrow i'm going to go buy me a bag.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Ooh..I could eat some right now, too. They are so tangy and right. Tomorrow i'm going to go buy me a bag.
The texture is so smooooth...

Old 02-27-2010, 11:48 PM

9,912 posts, read 13,900,220 times
Quote:
LOL! That's what I was thinking...
Smarties...milk chocolate encased in hard candy shell. A bit like an M&M only BETTER imho. (well except when you eat too many )

Quote:
Are you talking about the candy?
Yep!

Quote:

Yeah, but some of these people are too cerebral...

LOL, moonie, sorry about that other thread; as in most cases, I should just keep my mouth shut. Not that anything bad was said, but I always just seem to cause more confusion...
No, I was all kinds of confused from the moment I woke up today and certainly didn't intend or even realize that what I had said might have made other people feel I was trying to make a counterpoint against their views. I really was just caught up in what a gift my Nan teaching me not to hate was and trying to articulate that. I'm glad you explained because I'm not even sure how I got myself into the mess

Quote:
Quote:
The texture is so smooooth...
Ok and now I need an explanation please about what Smarties are in the US because it's not sounding that they're like OUR SMARTIES.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
Smarties...milk chocolate encased in hard candy shell. A bit like an M&M only BETTER imho. (well except when you eat too many )

Yep!

No, I was all kinds of confused from the moment I woke up today and certainly didn't intend or even realize that what I had said might have made other people feel I was trying to make a counterpoint against their views. I really was just caught up in what a gift my Nan teaching me not to hate was and trying to articulate that. I'm glad you explained because I'm not even sure how I got myself into the mess

Ok and now I need an explanation please about what Smarties are in the US because it's not sounding that they're like OUR SMARTIES.
Lol. I was talking about these. Welcome to the homepage for Smarties, America's Favorite Candy!

I wonder if those are the ones that Sea was talking about, too?

Old 02-28-2010, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Well, I can't comment on those... I do like M&M peanut, though...

Quote:
Hehe, well, they're little smooth discs, about a 1/4" diameter, with a fruity yet slightly tart flavor, and they crumble ever so agreeably in your mouth. They're the color of faint, pastel pinks, oranges and yellows. They're just little Smarties, is all they are.

Old 02-28-2010, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Lol. I was talking about these. Welcome to the homepage for Smarties, America's Favorite Candy!

I wonder if those are the ones that Sea was talking about, too?
Oh, yes, that's them. The tight little roll, the way they spill out of the packet... J/K. Yes, that's them.

Old 02-28-2010, 12:23 AM

257 posts, read 533,803 times
Yummmm......candy! Candy is evil

I like the new 3Musketeers Truffle Crisp....reminds me of the Cadbury Crunchie, but more chocolatey.

Old 02-28-2010, 12:28 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,900,220 times
Different Smarties, I'm thinking.

Smarties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ours a little chocolate buttons coated in a colourful hard candy. They're not round like M&Ms

Your Smarties, from the description you've both given sound like what we call Fruit Tingles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships