U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-28-2010, 12:37 AM

8,045 posts, read 3,844,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raa1371 View Post
Yummmm......candy! Candy is evil

I like the new 3Musketeers Truffle Crisp....reminds me of the Cadbury Crunchie, but more chocolatey.
It is evil, isn't it???

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
Different Smarties, I'm thinking.

Smarties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ours a little chocolate buttons coated in a colourful hard candy. They're not round like M&Ms

Your Smarties, from the description you've both given sound like what we call Fruit Tingles.
"Fruit Tingles," I like the sound of that. I'm going to go and look those up...

Old 02-28-2010, 12:47 AM

"Fruit Tingles," I like the sound of that. I'm going to go and look those up... [/quote]

EDIT: They appear to be just about as exact as Smarties as an ad exec could wish!

Last edited by SeaOfGrass; 02-28-2010 at 01:12 AM..

Old 02-28-2010, 12:49 AM

9,925 posts, read 8,702,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raa1371 View Post
Yummmm......candy! Candy is evil

I like the new 3Musketeers Truffle Crisp....reminds me of the Cadbury Crunchie, but more chocolatey.
The thing about candy is you only crave it (least me anyway) when you're over tired which basically means your stop button is severely impaired. Hence the bleurk feeling I have in my guts right now.

Oh and I REALLY MISS Butterfingers and Almond Joys. BUT I've just introduced myself to these Wispa Gold things that showed up here while I was in the US. They musn't have been very popular because you can currently buy them for $.49c which is practically unheard of in candy bar terms around here. So I'm guessing they're getting rid of them. **sigh**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
It is evil, isn't it???

DON'T DO IT!!!! You'll regret it! Those things are the candy equivalent of crack!

Old 02-28-2010, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Quote:
They appear to be just about as exact as Smarties as an ad exec could wish!
They're sherbet sort of. Hard to explain. But I think they're larger than your Smarties. But a hard powdery type candy that has a fruity flavour which fizzes in your mouth like sherbet.

Anyway, I'll bring some with me next time for you. AND we can compare!

Old 02-28-2010, 01:40 AM

Quote:
The thing about candy is you only crave it (least me anyway) when you're over tired which basically means your stop button is severely impaired. Hence the bleurk feeling I have in my guts right now.

Oh and I REALLY MISS Butterfingers and Almond Joys. BUT I've just introduced myself to these Wispa Gold things that showed up here while I was in the US. They musn't have been very popular because you can currently buy them for $.49c which is practically unheard of in candy bar terms around here. So I'm guessing they're getting rid of them. **sigh**
*sigh* Butterfingers...

Quote:
DON'T DO IT!!!! You'll regret it! Those things are the candy equivalent of crack!
Wait, wait -- WHAT? What did you say?!

Quote:
They're sherbet sort of. Hard to explain. But I think they're larger than your Smarties. But a hard powdery type candy that has a fruity flavour which fizzes in your mouth like sherbet.

Anyway, I'll bring some with me next time for you. AND we can compare!
Okay, that's it, we must make a list of flavors for us all to taste. First on my list is Fruit Tingles.

Old 02-28-2010, 02:59 AM

Quote:
*sigh* Butterfingers...
I KNOW!!! Man I love that stuff!

Quote:
Wait, wait -- WHAT? What did you say?!
crack, you know, highly addictive drug. Gee I hope that's what you thought I meant.

Quote:
*Okay, that's it, we must make a list of flavors for us all to taste. First on my list is Fruit Tingles.
haha! Good! Well I'll bring Fruit Tingles, Tim Tams, Violet Crumble, snakes and Caramello Koalas. They are all must tries.

Old 02-28-2010, 05:16 AM

12,890 posts, read 12,473,406 times
*peeks around corner to see if the candy orgy is done*

Old 02-28-2010, 05:49 AM

The others piked it.

I'm still here but I can leave.

Old 02-28-2010, 06:01 AM

12,890 posts, read 12,473,406 times
Quote:
The others piked it.

I'm still here but I can leave.
Well, when I saw all those bodies covered in Smarties of both kinds I sort of freaked, but I'm better now.

Old 02-28-2010, 06:38 AM

meh, we were contemplating stuffing our faces...well alright...I actually DID...but there was no nudity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.