Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 11:21 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,890,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebby15 View Post
Hi am not sure about that
If you have an adverse reaction to the drug will he be willing to take you to the hospital? How about if he has an adverse reaction?

Are you going to be able to function at school or work later?

Also, I think that stuff takes a while to wear off. Are you living at home with parents? What are they going to say when you're gone all night?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2010, 11:22 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,668,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebby15 View Post
Hi

I have met this wonderful guy who loves me to bits...

He is a nice person but he said something that really threw me the other day.

He asked me if I would do ectasy with him!

I am not sure how to take it...

I guess at least he is not hiding it from me and wants to share the experience with me...

I know its a love drug maybe he wants to have those loving feelings with me? as it also amplifies sensations when one touches or caresses another particulary during sex

who knows can anyone help me? What should I do?

many thanks

Where are your personal values and morals?

And if you have any, are they so easily comprimised and up for revision every time you are dating someone you are afraid of losing?

I'm sorry, you need to give these questions some SERIOUS consideration and grow up.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:27 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,456,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Perhaps you can tell us your opinion of whether or not ecstasy is addictive.
Ecstacy was not prominent during my time. I left law enforcement over 20 years ago. However, even if a drug is not physically addictive and isn't replacing substances the body would otherwise manufacture naturally, it can be psychologically addictive. The best rule of thumb is to avoid them all.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:38 AM

3,849 posts, read 9,419,765 times
Drugs are my absolute #1 turn off. I've never touched the stuff, not even weed. Anyone who even thinks about using them and trying to date me will be out the door, no if's and's or but's.

With that being said, no. You should not do the drug with your "friend". In fact, tell him where he can stick useless existance.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:54 AM

57 posts, read 167,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post

And if you have any, are they so easily comprimised and up for revision every time you are dating someone you are afraid of losing?

I'm sorry, you need to give these questions some SERIOUS consideration and grow up.

Exactly.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:57 AM

6,764 posts, read 22,063,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
Drugs are my absolute #1 turn off. I've never touched the stuff, not even weed. Anyone who even thinks about using them and trying to date me will be out the door, no if's and's or but's.

With that being said, no. You should not do the drug with your "friend". In fact, tell him where he can stick useless existance.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:04 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,321,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post

Yeah, I think (and hope) we're dealing with some youngsters here.

Every single drug out there has wound up causing some kind of bad thing to happen and show up on my doorstep. So there are no 'safe' drugs or truly 'safe' environments, no matter what anyone tells you.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:10 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,545,228 times
I know someone who died from X. That stuff is cut with all kinds of crap...heroin, morphine, meth, you name it.

And if he happens to know someone who has pure MDMA and not just picking up a few Disco Biscuits at some club chances are he's deep into the drug scene. Not good.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:12 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,668,372 times
If you are both in your 20s and its something he does once in a blue moon when he comes across a friend in a nightclub with it, I'd say it isn't a big deal. Do it or don't, let that decision be yours and yours alone.

If he does it every weekend (or more) and/or "needs" it to have a good time, I'd be leery.

Yes, its a addictive and could be dangerous... but none of us would ever do anything if we let that stop us

Old 02-09-2010, 12:15 PM

164 posts, read 568,248 times
Be aware that XTC may officially be called the love drug because of the MDMA (which why it has been used in Psychiatric Hospitals in the 40's and 50's) but the XTC circulating now has amphetamines and other chemicals in iit which can be VERY dangerous! Does your boyfriend take other drugs also? Be aware that drugs when used on a regular base can change someone's personality in a huge way (and not in a positive way).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships