Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 11:43 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times

Advertisements

eye rolling when they dont have a leg to stand on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2010, 11:57 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,433,231 times
That long umbilical cord that is still attached with his Mother at the other end. Nothing uglier then that.

Old 02-12-2010, 05:12 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,625,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
That long umbilical cord that is still attached with his Mother at the other end. Nothing uglier then that.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:05 AM

3,219 posts, read 7,080,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepinksquid View Post
Guys that....

- chew with their mouths open
- wear baseball caps (OMG I thought I was going to be the only one!)
- have tattoos
- drive large pickup trucks
- have large visible muscles
- wear polo shirts and/or cargo pants
- wear those stupid necklaces made of small white shells (I don't think I see this so much anymore...)
- speak loudly/yell to other people nearby
- spit
- wear women's jeans
- have combed-over hair that falls in their eyes (wtf?)
- wear tons of cologne

...typically turn me off. Big time.
Agree on each and every one (though I don't mind tattoos, as long as it isn't something like a teardrop on the face or "G-Money" on the neck). I thought I was the only one who had a thing about pick-up trucks and the combed over hair!

And what is with men wearing womens jeans anyway?????

Old 02-12-2010, 10:11 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,471,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCC View Post
Poor table manners : HUGE Turnoff.

If my "date" at a decent restaurant has bad table manners and does not know how to hold a knife and fork, chews with her mouth open or through her food...

...adios....

Thats why amost all first /second dates are dinners......even if she is good looking.
Usually my first date as well and for the same reason. Bad table manners are a HUGE turn-off! Good table manners are an excellent start. Of couse, it helps if they're also accompanied by a pulse and respiration!

Old 02-12-2010, 10:25 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,300,458 times
-- Too many tattoos; tattoos on inappropriate places (neck, face). Some men make it a life's mission to tattoo every part of their body! You know the look: full sleeve tattoos on the arms; a reproduction of the Sistine Chapel's ceiling on their back, etc.

-- Both ears pierced. I know they think they are just so macho, but it still makes me cringe because it looks kinda girly to me.

-- Baseball caps all the time; especially "tilted" in crazy ways on their heads

-- Men who wear makeup (example Bret Michaels wearing "guyliner" around his eyes)

-- Men who wear hairstyles that are long out of fashion, but because they looked good in it two decades ago, they still think they should wear it that way

Old 02-12-2010, 11:26 AM

2,618 posts, read 6,162,457 times
A woman with a boy haircut. That short hair like a dude would have is just horrendous. Honestly, your hair should be past your chin at least, long hair is very attractive and feminine. Short hair is butch, masculine, and downright ugly.

I seriously would break up with a girl if she just one day went out and cut her hair brutally short. It's THAT terrible of a look, I would not be able to overcome it.

Old 02-12-2010, 11:28 AM

2,618 posts, read 6,162,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
Agree on each and every one (though I don't mind tattoos, as long as it isn't something like a teardrop on the face or "G-Money" on the neck). I thought I was the only one who had a thing about pick-up trucks and the combed over hair!

And what is with men wearing womens jeans anyway?????

If you're talking about men wearing designer boot-cut type jeans, it's the classy style right now, get over it.

If there's dudes literally wearning jeans that women wear and you buy in the women's department, those are called homosexuals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships