Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 03:34 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,623,378 times

Advertisements

Mr. Manlet, why do I feel like this is just another variation on the same theme that all of your posts revolve around? It's true that there's alot of women who are fascinated by murderers and truly horrible men but that's only a reflection of the immaturity of those women themselves and is not representative of women in general. It would truly be in your best interests to stop fixating on this perception you have that women don't appreciate caring and trustworthy men because it simply isn't true. I suspect that you have many good qualities that a worthwhile woman would find very appealing. I also get the impression that you're intelligent but are suffering from a self image problem which is a shame because people that have seen your photo say that you're an attractive guy. Also, I don't think creating threads like this one which reinforce your false beliefs are psychologically healthy because they tend to invite ridicule from the people who read them and that can't be very helpful for someone in your situation. I truly think you could improve your life tremendously if you could just understand what myself and others are trying to tell you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2010, 03:34 PM

19,626 posts, read 12,222,208 times
BM doesn't distinguish between women- so the psychos are just part of the bunch that neglects him while showing interest in equally crazy men which makes him upset. But those are the worst for comparison because they would be the last to want a nice guy. What he needs to ask is why normal girls aren't interested. If he knows the answer he needs to change that or can it. These posts are nonsensical.

Old 02-10-2010, 03:35 PM

196 posts, read 564,191 times
What have you been smoking?!! The story has nothing to do with normal people..

Old 02-10-2010, 03:36 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
He's trying to prove that woman are stupid and would rather have a death row inmate than a beta male.

He's really reaching to make his point, but can't come up much.
He claims to have a law degree, so that means he holds the gavel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDesertBrat View Post
So what does that prove? Except that there are some really stupid women out there.

You need to find a new song to sing. The ones you've been coming up with are really boring, predictable and.....<yawn>

Old 02-10-2010, 03:38 PM

740 posts, read 1,233,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Mr. Manlet, why do I feel like this is just another variation on the same theme that all of your posts revolve around? It's true that there's alot of women who are fascinated by murderers and truly horrible men but that's only a reflection of the immaturity of those women themselves and is not representative of women in general. It would truly be in your best interests to stop fixating on this perception you have that women don't appreciate caring and trustworthy men because it simply isn't true. I suspect that you have many good qualities that a worthwhile woman would find very appealing. I also get the impression that you're intelligent but are suffering from a self image problem which is a shame because people that have seen your photo say that you're an attractive guy. Also, I don't think creating threads like this one which reinforce your false beliefs are psychologically healthy because they tend to invite ridicule from the people who read them and that can't be very helpful for someone in your situation. I truly think you could improve your life tremendously if you could just understand what myself and others are trying to tell you.
With a post like this, it shows he a) has an obsession with the outliers (fascinating if you are a statistician, not so useful in the day to day) or b) It is all an online persona and he is laughing like mad at us taking it seriously or c) he really thinks this, which is depressing

Old 02-10-2010, 03:45 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,623,378 times
typhoidmary wrote:
Quote:
With a post like this, it shows he a) has an obsession with the outliers (fascinating if you are a statistician, not so useful in the day to day) or b) It is all an online persona and he is laughing like mad at us taking it seriously or c) he really thinks this, which is depressing
I'm convinced that he really thinks this which I agree is depressing.

Old 02-10-2010, 03:51 PM

3,457 posts, read 3,622,976 times
I have tons of female interest in me. Hell, it is all I got in me.

Old 02-10-2010, 04:00 PM

279 posts, read 625,195 times
So you want to be a serial killer to get women?

DON'T DO IT!

Old 02-10-2010, 04:02 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,893,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Wonderfully and succinctly put.

Old 02-10-2010, 04:44 PM

8,775 posts, read 11,906,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
He's trying to prove that woman are stupid and would rather have a death row inmate than a beta male.

He's really reaching to make his point, but can't come up much.
He claims to have a law degree, so that means he holds the gavel.
Yeah, I know. At first I really tried to sympathize with him but the more I get to 'know' him on the forum I just have to think he's digging his own hole and will, eventually, be buried in it. IF he doesn't change his tune. It's people like him that made me stop trying to give them advice because 1) they don't listen 2) they don't believe you and 3) I think they are happy in their selfmade martyrdom. So, I let them wallow. Even though I can't resist posting now and then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships