U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 06:55 PM

229 posts, read 430,822 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2010, 07:00 PM

2,144 posts, read 2,553,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
And another person who has never done anything wrong chimes in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onglet39 View Post
I too thought that was horrible (and I'm hoping it was fake). I think the way you handle a break up says a lot about you. There's no need to humiliate someone like that, no matter what she "deserved." and even if you DO think she deserved it, you'd have to be a sadist to find that funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Wow, this guy is cruel. I mean breaking it off is one thing. Public humiliation is downright mean. I think anybody who thinks this was funny should have his or her head examined.
I think I've just found another "test" to weed out guys who are all wrong for me. We've heard of the waiter test, and I also pay attention to how a guy talks about his exes. If he constantly bad mouths his ex and makes out like he was so perfect and his ex was just a b**** that's a red flag to me. Now I have another one to add. If I play this radio clip for a guy and he laughs and thinks it's just great, I'll be moving right along and dumping his a$$.

Old 02-20-2010, 07:03 PM

7,373 posts, read 7,264,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post
I think I've just found another "test" to weed out guys who are all wrong for me. We've heard of the waiter test, and I also pay attention to how a guy talks about his exes. If he constantly bad mouths his ex and makes out like he was so perfect and his ex was just a b**** that's a red flag to me. Now I have another one to add. If I play this radio clip for a guy and he laughs and thinks it's just great, I'll be moving right along and dumping his a$$.
Hmmm.... you might be on to something here.

Old 02-20-2010, 10:24 PM

25,087 posts, read 26,884,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post
Yep. What the guy on the radio doesn't realize (As well as a lot of the guys who find this audio clip great) is that he is the one who comes off looking like the total ********, and the girl actually comes off looking pretty sympathetic.

I think cheating is a terrible thing, but anybody capable of this kind of total viciousness is not someone anybody should be with in a relationship. A real man would have broken things off quietly and walked away. As it is, most of the adult world probably listens to this and things, "Man, she's better off without him."

Old 02-20-2010, 10:33 PM

41,267 posts, read 24,679,600 times
She deserved it. Cold, but justified.

I have no sympathy for her. Crocodile tears.

She confirmed on the air she was cheating.

Old 02-20-2010, 10:39 PM

552 posts, read 751,646 times
SHE deserved more than that. She deserves a STD.

Old 02-20-2010, 10:42 PM

25,087 posts, read 26,884,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
She deserved it. Cold, but justified.

I have no sympathy for her. Crocodile tears.

She confirmed on the air she was cheating.
Sorry. Only a sadistic pig would do this. Yeah, she cheated. No excuses for her. But situations like this are why the phrase "Be the better person" came into the language.

Essentially what happened is the guy went from being the wronged party to behaving like a vicious, cruel and spiteful bastard.

Trust me on this. If you ever pulled a stunt like this in your life, you would really hate yourself for it down the road, no matter how much entertainment value it has for a bunch of strangers. Not only do you essentially tell the entire world that you were cheated on, but you also make strangers think, "...And I can understand why."

Old 02-20-2010, 10:49 PM

I sure he could have thought of a more compassionate, less painful (for her) way to dump her. Obviously, she caused him some pain, he's just sending the karma back.

I have no sympathy/empathy/compassion for cheaters.

She got as good as she gave.

Old 02-20-2010, 11:05 PM

2,978 posts, read 2,979,854 times
To be quite honest, as a guy who's had to endure the immense pain of being cheated on, a part of me took a bit of morbid pleasure in hearing her become undone after the humiliating climax.

Old 02-20-2010, 11:11 PM

I've never been cheated on and I'm a female.

She got what was coming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships