Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 02:04 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,661,952 times

Advertisements

I know of someone who was having a cyber relationship.
She felt that it was an innocent act because they were not engaging in person. She did this quite often, and she seriously did not consider it cheating.
What do you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2010, 02:08 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,113,639 times
If they are having cyber sex, they are cyber cheating, period.

Old 02-21-2010, 02:18 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,715,345 times
What do they do with cyber sex?

Touch the keyboard, mouse, smooth edges of the monitor and do weird stuff on it.

I know a guy back in college who was rumored to love to ejaculate on his keyboard. Obviously, he got a new one every month or so

Old 02-21-2010, 02:19 PM

49 posts, read 112,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
I know of someone who was having a cyber relationship.
She felt that it was an innocent act because they were not engaging in person. She did this quite often, and she seriously did not consider it cheating.
What do you think?
If she is married or have a boyfriend, that is cheating. She is acting on it, no one is making her write those words nor is it just in her head. Most people say it's alright to think about it once in a while, as long as you're not acting on it. Well she is thinking about it, she is acting on it and she is writing it aswell.

Old 02-21-2010, 02:20 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,620,303 times
Depends upon a lot of things...is she married? Happily? Does her husband know? Is he OK with it? Is it really cybersex or just hot talk?

In the end, for the sake of her relationship, isn't it better doing it in cyberspace than in real life?

Old 02-21-2010, 02:30 PM

1,988 posts, read 5,384,295 times
I think it's between her and her husband/boyfriend. Does he know about it? Does he care? Does he think it's cheating? Did she and this other guy meet on one of those dating sites or in a 'singles' chat room? Is she just typing words, or are they exchanging pictures and more personal information (real names, addresses, etc.)?
The internet sure has complicated the rules.

Old 02-21-2010, 02:34 PM

Yes. She is married, and at first, it was just "hot talk." It was kept a secret from her husband. She told me that she even went as far as to send a video of herself, to one guy.
We argued about it and I told her I felt that it was cheating, but she saw things diffrently, and just looked at it as an "innocent game."

Old 02-21-2010, 02:40 PM

865 posts, read 2,431,604 times
I think anything that she does, that she would not want her dh to find out about, or that he would be upset about if he found out about it, is cheating.

Old 02-21-2010, 02:44 PM

49 posts, read 112,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Yes. She is married, and at first, it was just "hot talk." It was kept a secret from her husband. She told me that she even went as far as to send a video of herself, to one guy.
We argued about it and I told her I felt that it was cheating, but she saw things diffrently, and just looked at it as an "innocent game."

It was kept a secret from her husband

It was just 'Hot talk'

she even went as far as to send a video of herself

Looked at it as an "Innocent game"

Seems like it went from just 'hot talk' to a video, and that it's just a innocent game yet she keeps it a secret from her husbend. Shouldn't this be sending enough bells ringing?

Old 02-21-2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday night View Post

Seems like it went from just 'hot talk' to a video, and that it's just a innocent game yet she keeps it a secret from her husbend. Shouldn't this be sending enough bells ringing?
Well yeah...I think so, but before the video, she felt that it was ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships