Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 09:26 AM

865 posts, read 2,431,604 times

Advertisements

Here's the thing - if you haven't heard from her, 99.999% of the time, it is NOT b/c she got in a car wreck and is laid up in the hospital, and can't dial your number. It's b/c she doesn't want to talk to you, or isn't thinking about you (at least not like you are about her). I hope you get some good news soon, that will make this anxiousness that you have go away, but be prepared.....

Old 03-04-2010, 09:31 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,634,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Update: I have put some pieces together and it doesn't look good. If this doesn't workout I am finished with women? I can't give my heart to any other ones who take advantage of me. This is unacceptable and I refuse to deal with it. I am much happier single!

I'm sorry to hear this Bro. I hope everything works out Good for you & your Gal.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:40 AM

1,342 posts, read 2,161,930 times
I don't get it. Are you suspicious that something might be going on when she's not around? If so, you're instincts are usually right. When women "need a break" it means "I need a break so the other guy's crotch I want to try out won't technically be cheating. If things don't work out with him I'll probably come back to you though for lack of options".

Old 03-04-2010, 09:50 AM

5,879 posts, read 9,249,857 times
No, she left it that she was going home when our last phone call ended. She said she would call me 1 hour later. That was yesterday. We have been spending some time together and it was going great, I thought? I come from a family that if you don't want the person, man or woman up and tell them. Don't leave them worrying sick about you that you could be hurt? I would never do something like that, ever! I could just be paranoid but what would most of you think? The same as I am. Is she hurt or was she in an accident? Worst case scenario is she used this opportunity to dump me in a very warped and cruel way? Not my style at all. H***, if I am 5 minutes late to the customers house they are calling the shop wondering where I am. Are you kidding me? I don't feel I am being unreasonable to at least get a straight answer. I deserve it or at least a very good explanation as to why she didn't call. Am I weird for thinking like this? I doubt it?

Old 03-04-2010, 09:55 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,634,216 times
Quote:
Still no call or answer to my messages. I don't know what happened but can only hope for the best? I am gonna get some sleep and hope to hear from her tomorrow. Call me a worry wart but I really care and love this woman. I'm putting her safety in God's hands. I don't know what else to do?

Bro, did you call the Police to see if there have been any accidents on her route to Home?

Old 03-04-2010, 10:02 AM

I didn't but she isn't from around here and I have no idea what her roads or path of travel were? She is a big girl but stuff like this isn't cool at all. I am starting to wonder what other things this may bring in our relationship? If I did something like that all of the women I know would be p***** to say the least.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:09 AM

78,385 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
I agree entirely, but try to not look like I don't have faith in her and trust her. She is having some problems with some of her friends and I worry about her. Come on ladies, lay off a little. She is stressed enough and doesn't need any more. My friends don't give me any drama for our relationship. If they do they will be mechanically cut-off for a while!LOL........ Plus guys are easier to figure out. Help them fix their junk, go fishing, shooting, reloading, classic car cruising etc.... etc... with them and all is well. And you ladies think men are hard to figure out?LOL.............
It would help to know more about why she is stressed and the issues et.
Personally, she might be having (understandably) some cold feet about moving in so fast. She definitely sent you the "smothering" comment via her sister so my guess is panic\cold feet.

Just sit back, play it calm and cool and let her acclimate. Some people, gals in particular, need to chew things over a bit to get comfy.

These fast move-ins can work and they can also explode so put on your safety glasses.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:15 AM

Quote:
I didn't but she isn't from around here and I have no idea what her roads or path of travel were? She is a big girl but stuff like this isn't cool at all. I am starting to wonder what other things this may bring in our relationship? If I did something like that all of the women I know would be p***** to say the least.
You've tried, she isn't responding....it's for a reason.

Stop chasing her, let her call you when she is ready....she is fine, just avoiding the situation.

She sounds a little immature and nutty, cool your jets big time fella and definitely call off the move-in.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:15 AM

My twin sister told me not to smother her, not her's!LOL.............. I don't feel like I am. I am also the one that keeps trying to slow things down and make us think. I am not in a rush and want to make the right choice. If she feels comfortable then I am ok with it. I do not pressure her though. Like I said, I want to give her space and she is technically going to have her own place that I will spend time at.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:16 AM

Quote:
My twin sister told me not to smother her, not her's!LOL.............. I don't feel like I am. I am also the one that keeps trying to slow things down and make us think. I am not in a rush and want to make the right choice. If she feels comfortable then I am ok with it. I do not pressure her though. Like I said, I want to give her space and she is technically going to have her own place that I will spend time at.
Ah cool. Best of luck, be careful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships