Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 01:09 PM

541 posts, read 2,138,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
If he was on his way out of the relationship and had no plans to commit after 15 years, why was he having unprotected sex with her? Those aren't really the actions of an "awesome person".
I agree with this!!! No sympathy from me if he was planning to leave yet still hand unprotexted sex. Protected sex, or better yet NO sex should have been a given!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2010, 01:09 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
That guy is a punk.
I agree, any man that doesn't want his OWN child is!

Old 03-13-2010, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
No. He better step up to the plate and take care of that baby. His misgivings are irrelevant.
Exactly if he doesn't, let him see how much fun court and child support is. Every time he doesn't pay...jail time. He should think real hard about it, and turn to smart people whom been through this and what to do. His dumb childless friends forgive me, will not steer him right.

Old 03-13-2010, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superk View Post
At 47, I don't have any children, and I'm not in any relationaship with a woman that would be likely to produce any. I feel so extremely sad that the clock has pretty much run out that I really can't put my feelings into words.

I would be happily estactic to be involved with someone who was pregnant.
Well hon you need to find a younger woman. A fertile myrtile . lol

Old 03-13-2010, 01:16 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,188,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl10 View Post
Also, they could tamper w/the condom.
Going on the assumption that he's awesome, she must have tampered with the condom because only an un-awesome idiot would not wear a condom if he didn't want children. Let me tell you how it went down.

First, she took note of where he kept his box of condoms (probably the bedside table drawer). Next, she ran down to the local craft store and picked up a heat press. She went back to his house when he wasn't home, grabbed the condoms out of the box, opened one package at a time and pulled out each condom. She unrolled each condom and polked microscopic holes in each tip of the condoms. She then rolled the condoms back up perfectly (this technique was mastered after months of training in a class she was enrolled in at the psych-b*tch college for sociopaths), put them back in their plastic packages, and sealed them up with the heat press. All were neatly placed back in the box and into the drawer.

That's all easy enough to figure out. What's not so easy is how this charmer missed out on the fact that he was dating a complete psycho for 15 years.

/the days of our lives...

Old 03-13-2010, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Going on the assumption that he's awesome, she must have tampered with the condom because only an un-awesome idiot would not wear a condom if he didn't want children. Let me tell you how it went down.

First, she took note of where he kept his box of condoms (probably the bedside table drawer). Next, she ran down to the local craft store and picked up a heat press. She went back to his house when he wasn't home, grabbed the condoms out of the box, opened one package at a time and pulled out each condom. She unrolled each condom and polked microscopic holes in each tip of the condoms. She then rolled the condoms back up perfectly (this is after months of training in a class she was enrolled in at the psych-b*tch college for sociopaths), put them back in their plastic packages, and sealed them up with the heat press.

That's all easy enough to figure out. What's not so easy is how this charmer missed out on the fact that he was dating a complet psycho for 15 years.

/the days of our lives...
Hahahaha....oh...my.....Let's just say it is both their faults and they now need to deal with the consequences.

Old 03-13-2010, 01:22 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,188,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Hahahaha....oh...my.....Let's just say it is both their faults and they now need to deal with the consequences.
What? LOL Tis plausible, no?

Guess I'm feeling cheeky.

Old 03-13-2010, 02:02 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,249,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busygirl18 View Post
So, I have this guy friend who just found out his girlfriend is pregnant. They have been together for a really long time (15+ years) but it has been a rocky relationship. He has been very hesitant to get married. He has confided in me that he is not even excited about the baby & has a ton of worries due to financial issues & pressures from the families to marry.

I am curious about how guys feel when their girlfriends or wives get pregnant? Especially those who were "surprised" by the news. And, especially those who were in a rocky relationship. Although I would love to hear from any guy & their feelings when they first heard the "news".

Also, for those that were not excited about it, how did it turn out when the baby was born? Did you feel excitement? Did you adjust okay or was it hard to bond with the baby?
As long as you are an adult it isn't that bad. That means IMO over 21. Yes, 18 is considered an adult but 21 is better!!!

Old 03-13-2010, 02:07 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,055,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl10 View Post
In what way--I wasn't sure what you meant? Do you mean on his end or the girls?
On his end.

Old 03-13-2010, 03:40 PM

110 posts, read 304,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattleite61 View Post
I agree with this!!! No sympathy from me if he was planning to leave yet still hand unprotexted sex. Protected sex, or better yet NO sex should have been a given!
Well, they were trying to work things out & things were going better (at the time she got pregnant in Oct) but then things started falling apart in December (as they have before) & he he realized that they probably needed to stop living together (this was in January). She never told him she was pregnant until Jan...which I thought was also strange. She told him during a heated fight. Why didn't she tell him earlier? He also told me that she didn't know she was pregnant for a while -- which as a woman I don't get -- its kind of obvious when you are pregnant. I still don't know if it was unprotected sex since I don't feel comfortable asking that but there are ways women can get pregnant on purpose because I know of a couple who have (without the guy having a clue about it).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships