U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 03-17-2010, 05:31 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
32,870 posts, read 22,235,443 times
Reputation: 7101
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
You never answered my question. Exactly what did you say to her in your email reply?
She said-"i can see you on sunday or any evening during the week"

I said-"I guess sunday night would be good around 7pm"


Never heard anything since

 
Old 03-20-2010, 07:53 AM
 
17,651 posts, read 16,561,179 times
Reputation: 17373
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
She said-"i can see you on sunday or any evening during the week"

I said-"I guess sunday night would be good around 7pm"


Never heard anything since
Yeah...with that kind of a response, I'd not expect you to get a response. You really do have communication problems.
 
Old 03-20-2010, 07:57 AM
 
Location: St Thomas, US Virgin Islands
21,304 posts, read 24,427,593 times
Reputation: 22108
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Yeah...with that kind of a response, I'd not expect you to get a response. You really do have communication problems.



The sheer enthusiasm just comes beaming through, doesn't it ....
 
Old 03-20-2010, 08:10 AM
 
Location: Phoenix
1,880 posts, read 1,943,378 times
Reputation: 2629
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
himain wrote:

No, he decided to "bag" that idea and just have it braided.
Wow! Shave it, braid it! My underwear's in a knot just thinkin about that!
 
Old 03-20-2010, 08:22 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
32,870 posts, read 22,235,443 times
Reputation: 7101
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Yeah...with that kind of a response, I'd not expect you to get a response. You really do have communication problems.
What did I say wrong?
 
Old 03-20-2010, 08:49 AM
 
2,715 posts, read 1,305,095 times
Reputation: 2440
In the beginning of this you told us 8 and now you are saying 7.
Maybe you got the month wrong???
 
Old 03-20-2010, 08:56 AM
 
Location: St Thomas, US Virgin Islands
21,304 posts, read 24,427,593 times
Reputation: 22108
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
In the beginning of this you told us 8 and now you are saying 7.
Maybe you got the month wrong???
The year too probably.
 
Old 03-20-2010, 09:07 AM
 
Location: Pittsburgh
12,819 posts, read 9,991,246 times
Reputation: 19518
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
What did I say wrong?
You told her what worked for you, but you didn't ask if that was okay with her, nor did you ask her to get back to you to confirm.
 
Old 03-20-2010, 09:10 AM
 
17,651 posts, read 16,561,179 times
Reputation: 17373
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
What did I say wrong?
Seriously TVSG? Wow. Your response was about as lackluster as it gets. I mean, to me that sounds like you felt that you'd rather do just about ANYTHING than see her. A little excitement, something that indicated that you'd really like to see her again, some CONVERSATION at least.
 
Old 03-20-2010, 09:11 AM
 
5,087 posts, read 2,962,735 times
Reputation: 5131
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Seriously TVSG? Wow. Your response was about as lackluster as it gets. I mean, to me that sounds like you felt that you'd rather do just about ANYTHING than see her. A little excitement, something that indicated that you'd really like to see her again, some CONVERSATION at least.
Yeah, using the words "I guess..." would have been a turn off for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top