U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 04-08-2010, 05:59 PM
 
5,004 posts, read 5,052,436 times
Reputation: 5629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
AC/DC at the MGM grand.
OMG. You guys have fun seeing Angus Young in his schoolboy uniform.

Here's a website that rates all the places to eat and go do things, if you haven't seen it.


Anthony Curtis' Las Vegas Advisor - Home: Las Vegas, Las Vegas Hotels, Las Vegas Coupons

 
Old 04-08-2010, 05:59 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
15,342 posts, read 14,055,609 times
Reputation: 21634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
AC/DC at the MGM grand.
AC/DC huh? Wow! Sounds like a great time!
I wonder if they can still move like they used to back in 80`s.
 
Old 04-08-2010, 06:11 PM
 
Location: So Cal
23,886 posts, read 17,630,809 times
Reputation: 22467
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
AC/DC huh? Wow! Sounds like a great time!
I wonder if they can still move like they used to back in 80`s.
LOL, yeah, I wonder. I'm sure the audience is gonna be nothing but 40+ crowd. We'll have to see if any youngin's go to check out the "old" guys.

 
Old 04-08-2010, 06:17 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
15,342 posts, read 14,055,609 times
Reputation: 21634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL, yeah, I wonder. I'm sure the audience is gonna be nothing but 40+ crowd. We'll have to see if any youngin's go to check out the "old" guys.

That would be fun to see... Sounds like a blast!
 
Old 04-08-2010, 06:45 PM
 
24,198 posts, read 13,757,802 times
Reputation: 24436
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
OMG. You guys have fun seeing Angus Young in his schoolboy uniform.

Here's a website that rates all the places to eat and go do things, if you haven't seen it.


Anthony Curtis' Las Vegas Advisor - Home: Las Vegas, Las Vegas Hotels, Las Vegas Coupons

Okay, for the quick 20 pts. *and no cheating looking it up* where did the idea for the school uniform come from?

1. It was his actual school uniform

2. It was found at a garage sale

3. It was his sister's idea

4. It was his father's uniform

5. It was a friend's halloween costume
 
Old 04-08-2010, 06:46 PM
 
Location: So Cal
23,886 posts, read 17,630,809 times
Reputation: 22467
Quote:
Originally Posted by thursday007 View Post
okay, for the quick 20 pts. *and no cheating looking it up* where did the idea for the school uniform come from?

1. It was his actual school uniform

2. It was found at a garage sale

3. It was his sister's idea

4. It was his father's uniform

5. It was a friend's halloween costume
#3:d
 
Old 04-08-2010, 06:57 PM
 
24,198 posts, read 13,757,802 times
Reputation: 24436
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
#3:d
Ding-ding- ding we have a winner!
 
Old 04-08-2010, 07:00 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
15,342 posts, read 14,055,609 times
Reputation: 21634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Ding-ding- ding we have a winner!
No kidding? Well.....
 
Old 04-08-2010, 07:47 PM
 
17,646 posts, read 16,546,966 times
Reputation: 17351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
We're gonna drive out to Vegas tommorow. Gonna go see a rock concert.

Good way to kick off Spring.
Awesome! Who you gonna see?

Oh...nevah mind. I just caught up.
 
Old 04-08-2010, 08:11 PM
 
17,646 posts, read 16,546,966 times
Reputation: 17351
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
And since there are no rules, to this thread...I'll answer you question about fake breasts here.

I said I felt them once and they felt weird and I had no desire to feel them again. I don't have a desire to feel them again...but you know what, it wouldn't be a deal breaker. What if I met somebody amazing, and they had fake breasts because they lost them to cancer? Would I be so shallow to throw her to the side for that...no, I would hope not.

So, while I have no desire to feel fake breasts again, I guess there exists possibilities where it could happen, and where I could learn to like it.
Oh yeah I remember that thread. I asked, because most implants that are sub-muscular (which is the most natural-looking, but unfortunately not what most have done), are very difficult to "feel". You might find this out yourself one day.

Also, why do you use the term "fake breasts"? You make it sound as if the breasts were removed and replaced. Implants AUGMENT the breast...they don't make the person's entire breast "fake".

Hmmm....wonder if we'll get deleted??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top