U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-17-2010, 02:55 PM
 
Location: Corydon, IN
3,506 posts, read 3,791,104 times
Reputation: 6933

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Sooooo...should we start hitting you over the head with the dumbells instead? j/k

I'd put up with that from YOU, Seeniorita, but not many others...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-17-2010, 03:03 PM
 
Location: My Private Island
4,941 posts, read 6,715,381 times
Reputation: 12241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
I'd put up with that from YOU, Seeniorita, but not many others...

LOL....No way Urban, you're too good of a guy to hit over the head with a dumbell. No some of the others on here.........POW..right in the medulla oblongata!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2010, 03:28 PM
 
3,639 posts, read 6,302,625 times
Reputation: 2536
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
LOL....No way Urban, you're too good of a guy to hit over the head with a dumbell. No some of the others on here.........POW..right in the medulla oblongata!
But Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2010, 03:31 PM
 
Location: My Private Island
4,941 posts, read 6,715,381 times
Reputation: 12241
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
But Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.
LOL......love that movie!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2010, 03:52 PM
 
3,284 posts, read 2,494,560 times
Reputation: 1832
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
LOL......love that movie!
We still never got a visual on your workout gear. I think it's pretty important that we do, for a variety of reasons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2010, 04:14 PM
 
Location: My Private Island
4,941 posts, read 6,715,381 times
Reputation: 12241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
We still never got a visual on your workout gear. I think it's pretty important that we do, for a variety of reasons.
VARIETY of reasons.......and what could that be?? (I'm almost afraid to ask this question ) I won't allow my picture to be utilized in some twisted on-line fetish of yours Jays........you're a freak!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2010, 04:15 PM
 
Location: Eastern Washington
12,156 posts, read 39,588,376 times
Reputation: 9439

YouTube - DANCING BEAR, MOONWALKING BEAR, CYCLIST AWARE

This is the "Dancing Bear" video I was talking about on pane #50. As the narrator says, it's easy to miss what you are not looking for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2010, 04:17 PM
 
3,284 posts, read 2,494,560 times
Reputation: 1832
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
VARIETY of reasons.......and what could that be?? (I'm almost afraid to ask this question ) I won't allow my picture to be utilized in some twisted on-line fetish of yours Jays........you're a freak!
LOL. Yeah, it's almost no fun giving you **** anymore because you're way too nice. I should start perving on Max's Mama and see how well that goes over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2010, 04:18 PM
 
3,639 posts, read 6,302,625 times
Reputation: 2536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
LOL. Yeah, it's almost no fun giving you **** anymore because you're way too nice. I should start perving on Max's Mama and see how well that goes over.
You could always perv on 2rugged, he's available.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2010, 04:19 PM
 
3,284 posts, read 2,494,560 times
Reputation: 1832
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
You could always perv on 2rugged, he's available.
Nah, he's too rugged for me. I like my men fragile, well groomed and submissive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:00 AM.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top