Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 10:22 AM

3,210 posts, read 4,613,160 times

Advertisements

It sure sounds nice from a female prespective.

Until you realize the male gets to bounce around and screw everything in sight every mating season.

I have no beef with women orienting themselves towards their instinctual desires. Just don't complain when men eventually embrace theirs. I've read alot of posts about how women should discard social convention and "Do what feels right". But if a man does similar, then he's a pig and a neanderthal. I wonder how a "I'm a guy and I want to have oodles and oodles of promiscous relationship-free sex" thread would go over
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2010, 10:27 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,405,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzles View Post

Until you realize the male gets to bounce around and screw everything in sight every mating season.

I have no beef with women orienting themselves towards their instinctual desires. Just don't complain when men eventually embrace theirs. I've read alot of posts about how women should discard social convention and "Do what feels right". But if a man does similar, then he's a pig and a neanderthal. I wonder how a "I'm a guy and I want to have oodles and oodles of promiscous relationship-free sex" thread would go over

Not well unless you are a chimpanzee. Also, back in those days, if I caught you having sex with my cavewoman, I clubbed you over the head, broke your neck, and fed you to my young. Does that still sound awesome?

Also, the desirable males were out hunting for the tribe. I'm not going to lie and say that they didn't eat the best meat before it got back to camp though. But usually a wuss or two was left behind with the women. Most the cave chicks hated him cuz he was too small to hunt. If he raped a cave chick, he'd usually be bludgeoned to death. Ah the good ol' days.

Old 03-20-2010, 11:05 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Yeah, you have a point alright...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Not well unless you are a chimpanzee. Also, back in those days, if I caught you having sex with my cavewoman, I clubbed you over the head, broke your neck, and fed you to my young. Does that still sound awesome?

Also, the desirable males were out hunting for the tribe. I'm not going to lie and say that they didn't eat the best meat before it got back to camp though. But usually a wuss or two was left behind with the women. Most the cave chicks hated him cuz he was too small to hunt. If he raped a cave chick, he'd usually be bludgeoned to death. Ah the good ol' days.
Ha-ha, that's a nice visual of cave life, JSizzle!

Old 03-20-2010, 11:12 AM

2,112 posts, read 2,596,411 times
Quote:

I have no beef with women orienting themselves towards their instinctual desires. Just don't complain when men eventually embrace theirs. I've read alot of posts about how women should discard social convention and "Do what feels right". But if a man does similar, then he's a pig and a neanderthal.
I agree. But when you realize all these dog on diseases out there, it obviously looses it appeal.

Old 03-20-2010, 11:15 AM

2,179 posts, read 3,404,244 times
I honestly think this is one thing that humans may have gotten right. A guy who preens and bullies and proclaims himself, "King of the Fore-e-st!" will get a lot of attention alright, but not the kind anyone should want. Truth is Sierra, as you well know, "you", your sex, is the beautiful, alluring, irresistible one, at least in our species.

Old 03-20-2010, 11:21 AM

3,210 posts, read 4,613,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Unless said caveman is bigger/badder than you. Then it was "tough ****".

Quote:
Not really, most women went as far as killing defective young so there really wouldn't be any "cave wussies".

Old 03-20-2010, 11:40 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,267,934 times
Quote:

Ahem. Not with birds.

Most form pair bonds that last at least several years--serial monogamy, if you will--and many mate for life.

And sometimes it's the female who has more than one spouse.

Old 03-20-2010, 11:47 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
Ahem. Not with birds.

Most form pair bonds that last at least several years--serial monogamy, if you will--and many mate for life.

And sometimes it's the female who has more than one spouse.
So I got it right wanting a Grouse?! Cool!

Old 03-20-2010, 12:26 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,621,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Isn't it amazing how simple nature is. I mean here we are at the top of the food chain, rulers of the earth and damn birds know how to get their groove on better than us!
Actually we only THINK we're at the top of the food chain and rulers of the Earth...

Chalk it up to Madison Ave.

Old 03-20-2010, 06:34 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i respectfully disagree. mr boy tarantula's primary talents are bringing her something really good to eat to the date, and then making a very fast departure right after that meal, so he does not end up dessert (happens alot). for humans its much easier, just dont stare at his neck and lick your lips so much and he will ask you out.
I thought in spider dating the date was the meal!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships