Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2010, 10:23 AM

4,379 posts, read 5,383,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichirenx View Post
hopefully we can eventually make things like this punishable by death.
which would cut down on the occurrences of foolish behavior that endangers others.
they clearly don't care about you. should they?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2010, 11:02 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,624,668 times
samston wrote:
Quote:
they clearly don't care about you. should they?
Just out of curiosity, when you've been pulling one of your blocking the people behind you stunts has anyone ever run over you with a shopping cart or used your head for a toilet bowl scrubber?

Old 03-25-2010, 11:04 AM

they can try, but it's of no issue to me. if analysed logically, they have no right to assume I have any loyalty to them, so talk of how I've upset them is nonsense. sometimes I just don't like the look of them, so I just do it for the sake of it.

People should be nice, but people are not nice.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:08 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,813,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
Yes the world would be better if everyone was nice to all... There would be no more violence, divorce, end of friendships/relationship, no more nice-men threads, no more ''You don't understand me'' nonsense, mind games, arguments, etc. It would be a peaceful world.........

Old 03-25-2010, 11:10 AM

191 posts, read 349,775 times
I do indeed get frustrated with people, but it never makes me want to hit them. What would that resolve? That's just silly.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:20 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,624,668 times
samston wrote:
Quote:
sometimes I just don't like the look of them, so I just do it for the sake of it.

Oh, that makes alot of sense, you see somebody who's a complete stranger but there's just something about the way they look that compels you to harass them.
I wonder why it is that when I go to public places that the majority of people appear to be perfectly harmless and when I interact with strangers almost all of them act friendly. I suspect it's because I also act friendly to people I happen to encounter in public and people generally respond to that behavior in a positive manner. But you on the other hand must go places with the attitude that everyone around you is a bad person and it doesn't matter how you treat them. If you were to take a good look at yourself I think you'd find that your behavior and attitude towards the human race in general has made your life pretty miserable. It's really a shame that you can't recognize that fact but all of us who've read your posts can see you're not a very happy person.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
samston wrote:

Oh, that makes alot of sense, you see somebody who's a complete stranger but there's just something about the way they look that compels you to harass them.
I wonder why it is that when I go to public places that the majority of people appear to be perfectly harmless and when I interact with strangers almost all of them act friendly. I suspect it's because I also act friendly to people I happen to encounter in public and people generally respond to that behavior in a positive manner. But you on the other hand must go places with the attitude that everyone around you is a bad person and it doesn't matter how you treat them. If you were to take a good look at yourself I think you'd find that your behavior and attitude towards the human race in general has made your life pretty miserable. It's really a shame that you can't recognize that fact but all of us who've read your posts can see you're not a very happy person.
lol.. I don't owe anybody kind feelings.

as for happy, well some things come by default.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
Yes the world would be better if everyone was nice to all... There would be no more violence, divorce, end of friendships/relationship, no more nice-men threads, no more ''You don't understand me'' nonsense, mind games, arguments, etc. It would be a peaceful world.........
But people are nice to all.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:39 AM

184 posts, read 231,571 times
I tell ya, I'd love to hit the girl who turned me down just because SHE ASSUMED that I wanted some nookie. Shes gagging for a bit of black and blue!

Old 03-25-2010, 12:01 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,813,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
But people are nice to all.
Sometimes it's not true. You can be nice to someone and yet they won't reciprocate in return.
This brings back to my junior school years. I was nice to all or at least tried to be fair with everyone but was I liked by everyone? Nope, the girls were more nastier than guys (words and/or emotional put downs hurt more than anything). Seriously, it would have been easier if they decided to have a fist fight, then I would have answered back and problem would be solved faster.

You can't do nothing if someone doesn't like you (for no reason). Even if they were now ''cool'' with you, if you make a mistake then they'll still hold it against you. You can't afford to make a single mistake with someone that previously had a negative impression about you. However, they can make any mistakes they want to and you're suppose to forget it. Blah.... doesn't play that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships