U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 08:42 PM

1,225 posts, read 1,672,293 times

Advertisements

Sorry stepka - I wasn't trying to single you out - yours was just the last post to quote!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2010, 09:34 PM

7,687 posts, read 9,024,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swmrbird View Post
Sorry stepka - I wasn't trying to single you out - yours was just the last post to quote!
I wasn't offended by your post---I was offended by COM and obviously I'm still offended by my gay stbxh who could have written his post. Sorry if I went off--just went out for a 3 mile walk so better now.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:25 PM

332 posts, read 368,055 times
Quote:
How do I find that man that is around my age or older, that is dominant, is a "top" ONLY, and is into males that enjoy expressing femininity? I'm sorry for the mouthful (no pun intended, LOL), but I don't really know where to start with all this.

-COM
Try Hooters, lots of gay men hang out at Hooters. Either that or go to a shooting range. Alot of gay men go to shooting ranges for target practice.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:40 PM

2,192 posts, read 2,779,835 times
I suggest hitting on men in public fitness areas like a YMCA gym...especially the guys that look real jacked and angry. They seem to be the most receptive to playing batter.

Another spot where plenty of gay men seem to hang out is biker bars. Be sure to sport a tight leather jacket and tight jeans. Head over to the nearest long haired dude and gently grab his ass. He'll know you mean business.

Lastly, I recommend hitting on any men in the following apparel stores: Old Navy, American Eagle, and GAP. Also any man you see buying an Xbox 360 is either in denial or will probably give you a "stranger" for three dollars in the nearest public restroom.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:44 PM

3,284 posts, read 1,142,051 times
To add from the above,

I'd say you solicit any Brotha you see in a really crappy area of town hanging out on a corner for long periods of time. Make sure he's got the straight billed, sideways Yankees hat, baggy jeans hangin to his knees, and smoking a swisher sweet.

As Jason said, just go up and grope him, he'll love it. As they say, "Brothas on the Down Low."

Old 03-25-2010, 02:00 AM

11,000 posts, read 7,208,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
I suggest hitting on men in public fitness areas like a YMCA gym...especially the guys that look real jacked and angry. They seem to be the most receptive to playing batter.

Another spot where plenty of gay men seem to hang out is biker bars. Be sure to sport a tight leather jacket and tight jeans. Head over to the nearest long haired dude and gently grab his ass. He'll know you mean business.

Lastly, I recommend hitting on any men in the following apparel stores: Old Navy, American Eagle, and GAP. Also any man you see buying an Xbox 360 is either in denial or will probably give you a "stranger" for three dollars in the nearest public restroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
To add from the above,

I'd say you solicit any Brotha you see in a really crappy area of town hanging out on a corner for long periods of time. Make sure he's got the straight billed, sideways Yankees hat, baggy jeans hangin to his knees, and smoking a swisher sweet.

As Jason said, just go up and grope him, he'll love it. As they say, "Brothas on the Down Low."
You guys are BSing right?

Old 03-25-2010, 05:42 PM

7,687 posts, read 9,024,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
You guys are BSing right?
Well LOL, I assume they are, but I repped them anyway.

Old 08-19-2011, 03:36 PM

83 posts, read 115,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Exactly onglet, Colorsofme, you gay guys really didn't think about anyone but yourselves when you got into these marriages and now that you're free, you're so bubbly you can't resist the LOL. I wonder if it's ever occurred to you that your wife is sitting home and realizing that your marriage was never real. At least when a man leaves for another woman, you know you had something at one time, but with you, it was never there, b/c I'm 99% sure you did know you didn't want her when you married her. I've heard gay guys snarl about women being breeders and I wonder if that's what you think of her? I pinned my husband down one day before the bomb and asked him what he liked about me, b/c he never could tell me, and he thought for awhile and then said, "You're a good mother to our children."
Hey, you really need to watch out when you just throw around generalizations like that - you really don't know this guys situation or the situation of any man who maybe is trapped in a marriage with a woman because society would condemn him if he were with a man. Maybe he's from a small rural town? Maybe they'd beat the #$%@ out of him so hard if they thought he was gay when he got married that for fear of his life he married a woman to avoid the at times lethal treatment gays get.

Was it right? No, maybe not = but in the same way you don't know anything about his situation and your vitriol is unfair because he maybe had a reason why he did it. I saw why you're upset and you were wronged, but that's you...people are different and so are their stories.

Old 08-20-2011, 06:46 AM

13,760 posts, read 12,314,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creativeguy504 View Post
And I have no respect for harsh, judgmental people like yourself. I have MANY friends who were once married, then came out of the closet years later. It's not always about using the woman to "hide" their sexuality.

Many people just think their feelings for the same sex are just a phase...that it will eventually go away. Others think that religion, prayer, and "doing the right thing" (marriage), will make things go away. Others are simply confused. They don't know what they are.

And yes, some people don't start to have feelings for the same sex until well after they're married.

If a guy gets married solely for the purpose of using the woman as cover, and has intentions of getting male-male sex on the side, then he deserves everything coming his way.

But just because a guy marries a woman, then realizes down the road he's gay, doesn't mean he should be condemned for it.
I realize and understand totally what you are saying...and agree with you, however, I'm strictly speaking about someone who marries, knows he's gay, before the marriage, and hides behind a woman to do so. I have gay friends, and understand they're plight, and have nothing against gays...period. My heart goes out to them, who are honest and forth right..as you would want anyone who you befriend to be...I'm not condeming anyone except those who lie about they're sexual prefrence and marry, to hide it, then they go out behind they're wives back with men...and I know of one person who does that, him I have no respect for, as well as any one, man or woman who cheats on they're spouse. I'm also extremely protective of gays whenever someone speaks harshly of them...being gay doesn't define who you are as a human being, it's simply your sexual prefrence...however, I do not have any respect for someone who uses others, lies, and cheats...no matter who you are...that is something that just doesn't effect one person, but everyone connected to that person...it screams distrust, and a whole lot of hurt for a whole lot of people...parents, inlaws, aunts, uncles, cousins, and most of all, they're children...

Old 08-20-2011, 06:56 AM

13,760 posts, read 12,314,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
Life is not that black and white.

The guy could have not fully realised he was gay. or he was too fearful to come out. or he he simply didn't know himself well enough.
I'm not talking about the person who didn't realize it before he was married...if he realizes it after he is married, then the right thing to do would be to come out with it before he cheats...if he is to fearful to come out with it, then he needs to go to counseling before he hurts anyone else...my point is, being honest is the best policy, no matter how much it hurts, you can't use people due to fear...or selfish reasons...if you do, it will only reak more guilt and shame, for himself, and for everyone else...

again, I'm speaking solely about the person who knows he is gay, then marries to hide it. It's bad enough, he's involved, his wife, her whole family but now has children...like I said, I know a man who did and does this, and goes into gay internet sites and meets them on back roads...that person, I have no respect for what so ever...he is only thinking of himself, and not the other ton of people whose lives he is affecting in a very negative way. And I feel the same way about the straight person who does the same thing...

I have nothing against gays, what I loath is someone anyone, who uses someone us to satisfy they're own needs....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships