U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-25-2010, 05:39 PM

2 posts, read 1,909 times
Default Wife messed up.......

So here is the story. Before I knew I was about to go through a separation my wife was with someone else. I'm not going to lie I went through my own little phase during that period where I gave up on her and went looking for another woman. I love my wife very much but what happened is done. Here is where I have my dilemma though, after things started to get better for us I found out that the person she was cheating on me with was a girl and a minor teenager. I had my suspicions before about the girls age but I had no definite proof until today. The relationship between them went on for about 3 months. I am very confused as to where I should go from here..... I don't want my wife to lose her other children over this but I am uncomfortable with my only son (her youngest child) being raised by her. We have been planning on going to marriage counseling soon, difficult with her not being in the same state. She has also agreed to see a psychologist to work on some of her mental problems. Like I said I love her very much but what she did is so very wrong. I do take into consideration that she told me about what happened, but, did she go to far?
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2010, 05:55 PM

3,284 posts, read 1,031,175 times
If she was a man, she would be on her way to prison.

I'll tell ya what, she's bangin a minor. Let that sink in... Ok, she's an un-convicted felon, according to law. You have every bit of leverage you ever need to negotiate this divorce. Let her know that what she is doing is wrong, as if she doesn't already know, and tell her you want the children. And if she can keep it in her pants around other children, you will allow her supervised visitation.

I don't know what I would do... Maybe Jerry Springer could mediate this one?

Old 03-25-2010, 07:51 PM

355 posts, read 363,101 times
Nice post! Kinda sexy and disturbing at the same time. They should make movies with stories like this. You know, with the athmosphere and everything.
Here is what you do in your situation:
1. Stop watching that much pron. Especially the kind you're watching is kind of sick.
2. Get a life. Maybe get married. Or start a business.
3. Stop wasting your time by trolling at forums.
Hope that helped.
Keep the faith, man.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:06 PM

1,325 posts, read 1,148,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissidia View Post
So here is the story. Before I knew I was about to go through a separation my wife was with someone else. I'm not going to lie I went through my own little phase during that period where I gave up on her and went looking for another woman. I love my wife very much but what happened is done. Here is where I have my dilemma though, after things started to get better for us I found out that the person she was cheating on me with was a girl and a minor teenager. I had my suspicions before about the girls age but I had no definite proof until today. The relationship between them went on for about 3 months. I am very confused as to where I should go from here..... I don't want my wife to lose her other children over this but I am uncomfortable with my only son (her youngest child) being raised by her. We have been planning on going to marriage counseling soon, difficult with her not being in the same state. She has also agreed to see a psychologist to work on some of her mental problems. Like I said I love her very much but what she did is so very wrong. I do take into consideration that she told me about what happened, but, did she go to far?

Some think the OP is a troll, but I've seen this kind of crap before. My suggestion is A) Cut your losses & move on. She's a head case, pure and simple. B) Notify the police. That much is a given. C) Get your boy and cut her out of your life.

Bottom line, remove her from your life in as many ways possible and ensure you keep your boy. Her influence will lead him down a bad road in life. Mark my words.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:52 PM

2 posts, read 1,909 times
Anyway thank you to Jays and Nutz because it seems yours may be the only real advice I will get here.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:17 PM

7,917 posts, read 11,370,902 times
Just out of curiosity what is the age difference between your wife (or ex-wife) and the underage woman? If the underage woman was something like 17 and your wife was in her early 20's it wouldn't seem as bad although of course it's still wrong and illegal. If it's your desire to raise your son yourself I'm quite sure that given the circumstances you'd be able to and you should be able to make that happen without having your wife lose her other children.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:19 PM

688 posts, read 723,257 times
What's so hard to believe about this story? If it were a woman who came on here and posted that her husband cheated with a minor, no one would give it a second thought.

If this is real you should go to the police, so that when you divorce her, you come out on top. Otherwise, she'll win, because divorce courts are against the men.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:21 PM

6,619 posts, read 7,067,919 times
You have no proof your wife had a sexual relationship with this minor female - only her say so. Going to the police at this time will be very difficult for everyone concerned, most especially on the children involved, specifically YOUR son. I'd think really hard about this.

I'd also speak to a therapist about it. Because, I think something has to be done if, in fact, there is a minor involved. What age is still a minor is dependent upon the state in which the minor lives. Check that out carefully.

I'm getting a hint that there are other children involved, that are not yours, but are your wife's. You mentioned nothing about their well-being. If your son being around his mother is a concern for you, then your son's half-siblings are also a concern. AND, keep in mind, that separating your son from his half-siblings is going to be traumatic for him.

Consider ALL the ramifications of what you do or do not do.
Minor (?) female lover
other children of ex-wife
your child of ex-wife

Last edited by NY Annie; 03-26-2010 at 03:22 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 03-26-2010, 06:02 PM

19,081 posts, read 11,993,625 times
I agree that she should be reported and you should become the custodial parent asap.

Last edited by yankeegirl313; 03-26-2010 at 08:37 PM..

Old 03-26-2010, 08:43 PM

15,366 posts, read 14,254,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissidia View Post
She has also agreed to see a psychologist to work on some of her mental problems.
Seriously, I would suggest this!!
I`m sorry that you have to go through this mess, but it sounds like she has some real problems there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships