Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 07:34 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,251,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serial Mom View Post
That sounds like a business arrangement. 17 years and you don't know what your marital finances are? What happens if one of you dies tomorrow?

Mikey - maybe you want to try a pay site like eharmony. Or, taking up some hobbies and meeting people that way. Softball, tennis, cooking etc. That said, not all women are after your wallet but you know what? I would leave it at 150,000, get to know the woman and then once you wooed them in act like they won some test or something for knowing about your $$ but not expecting you to fund the relationship and then come clean. But I am evil like that.

*Disclaimer* Prepare to get slapped.
If he finds someone he likes and wants to pursue a relationship, he's started off by lying....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2010, 08:00 PM

57 posts, read 168,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by photobuff42 View Post
If he finds someone he likes and wants to pursue a relationship, he's started off by lying....
I see humor has no place here.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:04 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,149,092 times
Are women all about money?

Certainly not all of them, but a good proportion of them are.

Simple case. Do you think those Playboy bunnies like Holly Madison, I'm sorry but I can't think of the other two or three skanks would pass off on much, much younger and better looking men voluntarily so that they can have sex with death, I mean "Hef"? Without the fame and money, these girls wouldn't go near him with a spiked two by four. And that bathrobe death, excuse me hef wears looks like it needs to be fumigated. God he's so creepy. The parent's of these little broken homed twits must be so proud that their beautiful daughters are just one of many little play toys for death.

How does society reward these bottom of the barrell skanks? They give them their own television show. That's how far down the ladder our crazy society has gone....

Europes looking better every day, or maybe Canada. Canucks are some cool people.

From my time on earth, A good proportion of women will sleep with "Anything" and anyone for money.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:09 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,670,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Are women all about money?

Certainly not all of them, but a good proportion of them are.

Simple case. Do you think those Playboy bunnies like Holly Madison, I'm sorry but I can't think of the other two or three skanks would pass off on much, much younger and better looking men voluntarily so that they can have sex with death, I mean "Hef"? Without the fame and money, these girls wouldn't go near him with a spiked two by four. And that bathrobe death, excuse me hef wears looks like it needs to be fumigated. God he's so creepy. The parent's of these little broken homed twits must be so proud that their beautiful daughters are just one of many little play toys for death.

How does society reward these bottom of the barrell skanks? They give them their own television show. That's how far down the ladder our crazy society has gone....

Europes looking better every day, or maybe Canada. Canucks are some cool people.

From my time on earth, A good proportion of women will sleep with "Anything" and anyone for money.
The day you stop thinking of Playboy Bunnies as being ideal women will be the very same day that you will no longer be bothered by their dating habits.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:29 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,655,987 times
Well.....if your interested in meeting someone through a dating site online, money should not be the number 1 priority. It is none of their business.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:30 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,891,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by photobuff42 View Post
I just wonder what kind of car he's going to rent for the date?

Old 04-03-2010, 08:39 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,052,382 times
I was at Match briefly...and I felt the women were shallow, as I didn't list income, but I am an older student. Very little luck. It seemed the women had an agenda, whether getting married soon, or finding someone with a good job and a mortgage.

However, I have met many more women through Plenty of Fish. Although you have to sift through the ads, I find there is less agenda, and more wanting to get to know the person.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:49 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,251,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
I just wonder what kind of car he's going to rent for the date?
Maybe a Lexus.......nice and expensive!

Old 04-03-2010, 09:01 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,104,854 times
Default Are woem all about money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serial Mom View Post
That sounds like a business arrangement. 17 years and you don't know what your marital finances are? What happens if one of you dies tomorrow?

Mikey - maybe you want to try a pay site like eharmony. Or, taking up some hobbies and meeting people that way. Softball, tennis, cooking etc. That said, not all women are after your wallet but you know what? I would leave it at 150,000, get to know the woman and then once you wooed them in act like they won some test or something for knowing about your $$ but not expecting you to fund the relationship and then come clean. But I am evil like that.

*Disclaimer* Prepare to get slapped.
I didn't say her name isn't on all three of my checking accounts, and vice versa. She knows which two banks I have accounts in, and I know which bank she has an account in. Might sound to you like a business arrangement, but we never, ever have any problems because of our finances. This is my second marriage, I'm not making the same mistake twice. My first wife never worked and after twenty years (and three of her affairs later) she filed for divorce. She took me for almost everything I had, including my business. With her, it was all about money, and all about controlling everything I did. I never thought I would get re-married, but a very special lady convinced me I could be happy with her in my life. She was right!

Old 04-03-2010, 09:37 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,381,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1979 View Post
So I joined match.com in search of meeting a nice girl about a month ago and noticed that almost every decent looking girl on match is looking for a sugar daddy. I would say that I am a better than average looking guy with an average middle class income for my area 63k. But the majority of decent looking woman on this site don't seem to respond to my messages. Well after a month I was bored of match and decided to have some fun with it. I changed my income to 150k+ and left the rest of my info and pics alone. To my surprise I checked my mail a few days later and my mailbox was blown up with winks and messages. Some were even the same girls I had sent messages to before. Are these sites for finding true love or is it a way for women to find a guy with money the easy way.
absolutes never make any sense.

besides, the women on match.com don't really represent all women everywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships