Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 11:10 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,809,481 times

Advertisements

What doers it mean when I ask woman questions in a email and she just responds but doesn't ask me any questions?

Please don't tell me this is another example of "just being polite and hoping he gets the hint" bullsh*T

I just asked this woman 4 question in two different emails and not yet has she asked me anyything about me. I'm going to try and send another email and see what happens
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2010, 11:14 AM

37,454 posts, read 45,651,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
What doers it mean when I ask woman questions in a email and she just responds but doesn't ask me any questions?

Please don't tell me this is another example of "just being polite and hoping he gets the hint" bullsh*T

I just asked this woman 4 question in two different emails and not yet has she asked me anyything about me. I'm going to try and send another email and see what happens

I couldn't possibly guess, unless you tell me what the questions were.

Old 04-04-2010, 11:17 AM

648 posts, read 3,079,136 times
personally, i take it as he's not interested in me! i don't work very hard for a guy who doesn't seem interested in me....i might or i might not send another email. but i agree, why answer your questions if she's not interested. yes, try another email if you want and see if she gets into you, if not, she's just not that interested, sorry.

Old 04-04-2010, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I couldn't possibly guess, unless you tell me what the questions were.
Have one online dating before?

Your main type of Food?

How did you get into your line of work?

Main type of music?

How long have lived in the area?

Old 04-04-2010, 11:32 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,633,886 times
She's not interested. Move on.

Old 04-04-2010, 11:34 AM

37,454 posts, read 45,651,211 times
Quote:
Have one online dating before?

Your main type of Food?

How did you get into your line of work?

Main type of music?

How long have lived in the area?
Did you present the questions like that? In a list? Or did you type your email like a conversation...talking about YOUR favorite foods, and music...etc. ???

Old 04-04-2010, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Did you present the questions like that? In a list? Or did you type your email like a conversation...talking about YOUR favorite foods, and music...etc. ???
What the hell else am I supposed to ask to break the ice? Now I'm showing interest and you as a woman have a problem with my questions. Maybe should ask "do you like anal sex" in the future

Old 04-04-2010, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onglet39 View Post
She's not interested. Move on.
which proves so many women in this city is retarded and why I rather just look for nut assistants. I just can't see responding to a woman who I wasn't attracted to OVER and OVER if I wasn't intertested

Old 04-04-2010, 11:45 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,579,414 times
I think the questions sounded perfectly reasonable but I agree that it would seem weird to just send a list of questions (not saying you did) and that you'd have to make it part of a conversation which included a few things about yourself. I also agree that it sounds like she's not interested unfortunately but just keep trying, that's what I do.

Old 04-04-2010, 11:47 AM

648 posts, read 3,079,136 times
Quote:
which proves so many women in this city is retarded and why I rather just look for nut assistants. I just can't see responding to a woman who I wasn't attracted to OVER and OVER if I wasn't intertested
i agree. other explanations: this person could be very self-centered or waiting until you finally say just the right thing (do you really want someone like that) or she's socially inept. move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships