Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2010, 05:29 PM

454 posts, read 688,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklyWonder66 View Post
Don't do this. Not only is it disgusting. You catch something and you aren't going to pick up tips in the back ally of a Mcdonalds! Awful advice!
What you just said is ignorant. I have known many a friend to 'catch something' from casual sex...and even more to catch it from their boyfriends or girlfriends. The ones whom they trusted to sleep with unprotected.

According to the CDC (centers of disease control) prostitutes arent even considered a risk group for any of the major STD's. So instead of spewing vicious nonsense that your mami probably told you, or the crap on Hollywood...why dont you do some research and get your mind out of the gutter.

Old 04-11-2010, 05:48 PM

112 posts, read 140,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny101 View Post
Another useless post. All the women said no to me for a second date.
out of curiosty what was the obese womans reason for saying no to another date?

also what do you actually look like plz? u shud upload a pic no one will care wot u look like but it wud help people understand.

Old 04-11-2010, 05:52 PM

1,035 posts, read 1,397,535 times
Well, on one hand I feel sorry for you, but on the other, life isn't fair. I recommend getting some sexual experience first. You can do this without going to a prostitute, (which I do NOT recommend, I've never been that desperate, it's not worth a disease either). You live in NYC there are possibilities. See if you can a girl who just wants to sleep with you, she can be in a relationship or not. There are more married couples than you think that "mess around." I personally know a couple that once the husband meets you and feels you're a decent guy he has no problem with you having sex with his wife. If you can't find anything like this go on a date, but don't bring up the virgin thing, show any lack of confidence, or seem desparate.

As I stated earlier, life is not fair. Maybe you were not meant to have a family or even a wife. Now I'm sure there's girls on here that say; "aw, keep your head up, you will find somebody." That is like when we tell little kids that they can be anything they want as long as they put their mind to it. Which we all know is bull****. I can work hard at basketball, but at 5'4 I know I'm not the next LeBron. Unless the girls that say things like that are actually willing to date and/ or sleep with you take it with a grain of salt. When I was 20 I dreamed about a family too, but ten years later after being screwed over on every relationship I don't see it as a possibility, and honestly see myself spending the rest of my life alone. Again, certain people are meant for certain things.

Finally as for women themselves, they want tall, handsome, and affluent. Don't believe otherwise here. I hear all the time how guys are supposed to make the first move and all, but I find most women aren't very approachable. They build high walls up around themselves, and then have a laundry list as for what they want in a guy. **** all that, it's not worth the stress. The poster that said 90% of women aren't worth dating has a valid point. I know this wasn't the most positive post, but it's brutally honest.

Old 04-11-2010, 06:06 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,115,593 times
Quote:
It is usually very hard to get women to talk about themselves. Why are they so secretive? What do you mean keep answers short? Not sure if this is an issue.

Once the event is over, the women are in a hurry to get somewhere. Some have cut the dates short. Not good.
It sounds to me like you are not pre-screening very well, which was a problem for my date from hell. Talk to any potential date on the phone before going out. If they won't talk to you on the phone, don't even bother with a date. There are some women who will go out with anyone for the free meal and it sounds like you got those.

Find out if they have plans for the evening before the evening starts. Because you are right: a cut-off evening is a very bad sign. Pay attention to her body language, if she's not leaning towards you and smiling, she's not interested. If she's sitting back and looking around, she's ready to leave. If she's not touching you, date's over.

When you make the date, suggest coffee or drinks first, then move on to dinner or whatever else you have planned. Plan the evening with her so you know if she really has other plans or is trying to get away. Try not to buy advance tickets unless you risk a sold out event. That way, if it isn't happening, you minimize your out of pocket expenses.

If a woman is interested, she isn't secretive.

Old 04-11-2010, 06:10 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,115,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker212 View Post
Well, on one hand I feel sorry for you, but on the other, life isn't fair. I recommend getting some sexual experience first. You can do this without going to a prostitute, (which I do NOT recommend, I've never been that desperate, it's not worth a disease either). You live in NYC there are possibilities. See if you can a girl who just wants to sleep with you, she can be in a relationship or not. There are more married couples than you think that "mess around." I personally know a couple that once the husband meets you and feels you're a decent guy he has no problem with you having sex with his wife. If you can't find anything like this go on a date, but don't bring up the virgin thing, show any lack of confidence, or seem desparate.

As I stated earlier, life is not fair. Maybe you were not meant to have a family or even a wife. Now I'm sure there's girls on here that say; "aw, keep your head up, you will find somebody." That is like when we tell little kids that they can be anything they want as long as they put their mind to it. Which we all know is bull****. I can work hard at basketball, but at 5'4 I know I'm not the next LeBron. Unless the girls that say things like that are actually willing to date and/ or sleep with you take it with a grain of salt. When I was 20 I dreamed about a family too, but ten years later after being screwed over on every relationship I don't see it as a possibility, and honestly see myself spending the rest of my life alone. Again, certain people are meant for certain things.

Finally as for women themselves, they want tall, handsome, and affluent. Don't believe otherwise here. I hear all the time how guys are supposed to make the first move and all, but I find most women aren't very approachable. They build high walls up around themselves, and then have a laundry list as for what they want in a guy. **** all that, it's not worth the stress. The poster that said 90% of women aren't worth dating has a valid point. I know this wasn't the most positive post, but it's brutally honest.
The reason you are not married with children is abundantly clear. Read this post and you will see why. (extremely negative)The type of woman you are approaching and trying to date may be another huge reason why you strike out. Also, the WAY you approach them is more than likely your problem as well.

Old 04-11-2010, 07:25 PM

4,661 posts, read 4,977,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post

NY101 isn't going to benefit from anything that anyone has to offer here on this forum and needs to embark on some serious counseling to determine why he has so few friends, why he's so socially deprived and how he needs to readjust himself to get in sync with the general population.

NY101, please consider seeking professional help. It sometimes takes a while to find the right counselor who'll put you on the right track.
Six pages ago you were calling me a "two-inch dicker." Now we 100 percent agree.

Old 04-11-2010, 08:01 PM

2,170 posts, read 3,307,351 times
Quote:
1. I look all right, except out of shape
Ummm, if your out of shape chubbs, then you don't look alright.
But u have been given a lot of helpful advise from men and you blow it all off so at this point, one has to assume U dont really wanna get laid.
Maybe being gay is for u. Just an idea.

Old 04-11-2010, 08:54 PM

383 posts, read 900,913 times
You'd think with 11 pages of advice, this guy would have probably bagged 10 women already.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:05 PM

71 posts, read 69,204 times
I called my ex friend and she said never to talk to her again. I can't believe this. 3 years she's a friend. I get rejected by a date and now this.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:09 PM

71 posts, read 69,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joei View Post
What you just said is ignorant. I have known many a friend to 'catch something' from casual sex...and even more to catch it from their boyfriends or girlfriends. The ones whom they trusted to sleep with unprotected.

According to the CDC (centers of disease control) prostitutes arent even considered a risk group for any of the major STD's. So instead of spewing vicious nonsense that your mami probably told you, or the crap on Hollywood...why dont you do some research and get your mind out of the gutter.
You are full of it. I said no prostitutes. I said this several times already. Is that not enough?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships