Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 02:18 PM

383 posts, read 900,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
When is enough enough? My self esteem is poor but I am not a narcissistic jerk no matter how many people say it.
Quote:
Do you really get up by ripping people when they are down?
No, I get off on ripping people who think they're "fine enough" where they are when they're not "fine enough" and a bit below average.

Quote:
I did some knee pushups today and no doubt you will find a way to make fun of that too.
I will. Dude, do some real pushups. You're a 37 year man old and you're still doing knee pushups.

If you're having some problems doing real pushups, you might need to change your diet and do some strength training drills. Try lifting some weights and eating high lean protein, high slow burning carbohydrate meals before a strength training drills and eating a high protein, low carbohydrate meal after your drills. But of course, this will go over your head and you'll go back into a woe is me type attitude, so this probably will be the last bit of advice you'll get from me. Maybe you can do some knee pushups while reading an adult magazine.

Old 04-12-2010, 02:20 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,237,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdRedRain View Post
No, I get off on ripping people who think they're "fine enough" where they are when they're not "fine enough" and a bit below average.

I will. Dude, do some real pushups. You're a 37 year man old and you're still doing knee pushups.

If you're having some problems doing real pushups, you might need to change your diet and do some strength training drills. Try lifting some weights and eating high lean protein, high slow burning carbohydrate meals before a strength training drills and eating a high protein, low carbohydrate meal after your drills. But of course, this will go over your head and you'll go back into a woe is me type attitude, so this probably will be the last bit of advice you'll get from me. Maybe you can do some knee pushups while reading an adult magazine.
Won't even ask about his pullups. I'm not in that great of shape right now, I'm exercising more after the winter, but I sitll could easily do 6 pullups now. And when I'm in shape. I can easily do 10+

Old 04-12-2010, 02:21 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,673,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Can you stop wasting bandwith with your personal attacks?
No. And, once again, observations based purely on what you have said are not "personal attacks".

Old 04-12-2010, 02:22 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,237,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
No. And, once again, observations based purely on what you have said are not "personal attacks".
Did the Danes put lead in the water there before they sold it to the USA?

Old 04-12-2010, 03:04 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,673,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Did the Danes put lead in the water there before they sold it to the USA?
I don't believe there was any piped water in that period of the early 20th century and even today all houses are built with cisterns to catch rainwater with potable piped water supplied mainly to the town area and now to parts of the East end. I don't think your question has anything to do with this thread, though and not to this forum either.

Old 04-12-2010, 03:24 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,110,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdRedRain View Post
And you publicly admit that? LMAO!!!

If you can't do a pushup without getting on your knees and doing so, then you can't lift what you need to.

I don't think if you ever got a girlfriend, that Mark Henry could ever lift her.

There's a reason why you're not getting laid, it's because of your entitled, narcisstic attitude. That's why they're telling you to seek a prostitute. If you really want to get laid, don't be such a whining prick and realize that you're not as much as you're cracked up to be. You're an out of shape, narciccistic jerk with no attractive qualities. You don't seem too daring or suave.

There is absolutely NOTHING in this thread to suggest this.

You sound like a person that uses logic, reasoning, raw science and raw data to move through life rather than glitz and glamor. In your mind, a woman *should* be turned on by you because you fit the stereotype of what a good man *should* be. I hate to break it to you, dude, but you're going to find this out soon enough and this will probably **** off some CD women: Here goes....

Women for the most part are emotional people that tend to value style over substance and how something "feels" over something that makes logical sense.

I'll give you one of my own personal anecdotes. I ride a BMX bike for both commutting and for recreation. It's low center of gravity as well as it's elongated body and small size make it the perfect off road and travel bicycle, as well as the bike's small size makes it very well suited for launching off dirt ramps and street corners.

However, I get a lot of taunts when I ride the bike, mainly from women. To a woman, my bike is a "kid's bike", even though the sport of BMX is nearly 40 years old and adults for nearly 2 generations have been riding BMX. Who seems sillier: the woman who's lived in a bubble or me, the guy that's riding the "kid's bike"? If you're a logical thinker, the woman that's so effing dumb that she doesn't know that adults have been riding BMX nearly longer than she's been alive and the reason why they're small is because they need to have a low center of gravity. If you're an emotional thinker, a grown man riding BMX still looks silly and "childish" even though you may already know the history of BMX.

Shortcircut your reasoning and start behaving superficially, and you'll lure in a woman. Sorry to break it to you, but it's life.
This is an example of misogynistic bull crap that makes daring misery.

You are not a man you are a male. There is more to life than "getting laid" and your "advice" is disgusting.

Thankfully the OP is above such crass "logic" and you'll be ignored like the other members of the "life's about getting laid" club.

Old 04-12-2010, 03:31 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,110,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveyboyy View Post
look i really think you shud post it, if you aint got the balls to upload a pic of yourself for people to comment then ur never gna have the guts to have sex with a woman.

also for all we know you could be really good looking.. just you look on yourself as ugly because your a 37 yo virgin u think it must be because your ugly.. I feel im kinda not good looking but people say i am all the time.
When you learn how to write in English, please re-post. A local 10 year old should be able to help.

Old 04-12-2010, 04:26 PM

112 posts, read 140,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
When you learn how to write in English, please re-post. A local 10 year old should be able to help.
im not gunna make such an effort on an online forum thanks lol.

Old 04-12-2010, 04:35 PM

1,035 posts, read 1,396,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny101 View Post
I can't get anyone who wants to sleep with me and it is unconscionable that you would suggest I have sex with a married woman. That's sick.

Almost everyone my age has slept with at least one person including most short, overweight or "ugly" people both male and female. I have to think eventually someone will give me a fighting chance. Even a few kisses and light touching would make me happy now. The world seems so messed up with what has happened in real life and all the hate towards me from some on here. The hate has to be from people so dissatisfied with their own life that they have to attack someone who is already down.
I'm not hating on you, I have no reason to. I am just giving you my opinion. If you had a choice between staying staying a virgin or sleeping with a woman in a relationship to gain some experience what would it be? Everyone is always talking about how they love honesty, but then when you're honest, if it's something somebody doesn't want to hear right away they're screaming "negative" and "hate." Like the one poster said put your picture up if you have nothing to hide.

Old 04-12-2010, 04:41 PM

1,035 posts, read 1,396,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
The reason you are not married with children is abundantly clear. Read this post and you will see why. (extremely negative)The type of woman you are approaching and trying to date may be another huge reason why you strike out. Also, the WAY you approach them is more than likely your problem as well.
You call it negative, I call it an opinion. How do you know what type of women I'm approaching and how I'm approaching them, and if I am approaching any at all?

The women I do find attractive are average looking, (don't like Barbie dolls), and down to earth. Someone who doesn't mind a blue collar worker, the last part is the tough one. It just seems like most women are materialistic and what a white collar pretty boy type. Maybe I'm wrong who knows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships