Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 05:35 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,181,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichirenx View Post
So tell me how to turn my 'women seeking husband attractor off' and turn my 'promiscuous woman who could care less attractor' on.
You could try haning out with hookers I guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2010, 09:20 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,981,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Interesting suggestion.

But as the song says "The best things in life are free", and to me that includes sex and fun activities with the other person.
Unless one considers giving the same in return a price.

Old 04-07-2010, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichirenx View Post
Interesting suggestion.

But as the song says "The best things in life are free", and to me that includes sex and fun activities with the other person.
Unless one considers giving the same in return a price.
Well, I'm not sure what to tell you. While most women don't want to marry you, I'd bet most women want to get married, so those who choose to hang around you are probably looking for it. And most men aren't so dashing where a woman would take a one-nighter/better than nothing type thing. I hear there are life like dolls. That might be something to consider.

Old 04-07-2010, 01:56 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,998,362 times
I've said it before, I'll say it again--if I were gay I'd either be dead or in prison for murder b'c I don't get along with women under the same roof. Outside, fine, but no hanky panky. Besides, I love men too much.

Old 04-07-2010, 04:27 PM

445 posts, read 1,604,623 times
Quote:
Or you could hang out around the golf courses... I am betting Tiger isn't going to be doing his (and my) share till the heat dies down

Old 04-07-2010, 04:33 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,556,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
Just Be With Other Women?

C'mon, you know you want to. Just think. You can spend ALL your time with your true soul mates. You'll know that the person on the other side of your bed truly understands your PMS, PPD, Menopause and hormone horror stories.

Men only ruin things anyway. Everyone knows women are absolutely honest, trustworthy, caring, fair minded, generous, loving and faithful and there has never been a woman who is deceitful, fickle, shallow, vain, boring, willful or hateful.

Just think of all the things you can share with another woman that you can't with a man. Endless new diets, reality TV, gooey sweets, matching bath towels that actually match the walls, toilet seats that are perpetually down, tampon boxes proudly displayed in the open, houses that have 75% of their space devoted to the bathroom. Sounds great huh?

You hug and kiss each other all the time anyway. Everyone knows you secretly desire to take it further. How many women are honest enough to say out loud that their dream man is really a woman?
Glad to see you finally figured out our big secret.

Old 04-07-2010, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treenoid View Post
Or you could hang out around the golf courses... I am betting Tiger isn't going to be doing his (and my) share till the heat dies down
Yes, that's another option. You could go and be rich and famous. Don't know how that one slipped my mind. So, there's three options on the table thus far.

Old 04-07-2010, 10:32 PM

1,054 posts, read 3,858,966 times
Quote:

C'mon, you know you want to. Just think. You can spend ALL your time with your true soul mates. You'll know that the person on the other side of your bed truly understands your PMS, PPD, Menopause and hormone horror stories.

Men only ruin things anyway. Everyone knows women are absolutely honest, trustworthy, caring, fair minded, generous, loving and faithful and there has never been a woman who is deceitful, fickle, shallow, vain, boring, willful or hateful.

Just think of all the things you can share with another woman that you can't with a man. Endless new diets, reality TV, gooey sweets, matching bath towels that actually match the walls, toilet seats that are perpetually down, tampon boxes proudly displayed in the open, houses that have 75% of their space devoted to the bathroom. Sounds great huh?

You hug and kiss each other all the time anyway. Everyone knows you secretly desire to take it further. How many women are honest enough to say out loud that their dream man is really a woman?
Is this suppose to be a joke? I've known a number of lesbian friends and none of them have been like that. None I've known are into diets, interior decorating discussions and almost all I would not label as caring, fair minded or trustworthy. The ones I know are into sports, dogs, mountainbikes, smoking, drinking heavy and never diet. They don't seem very faithful either at least not by my standards of going from one gal to the next every few weeks or having lifelong one-night stands. I hate generalizing about groups of people. But I swear I've never heard of such a lesbian as you describe. They may exist somewhere. Maybe in fantasy. Are you just hoping to attract one here via your post??

Old 04-08-2010, 04:51 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,981,997 times
Quote:
Well, I'm not sure what to tell you. While most women don't want to marry you, I'd bet most women want to get married, so those who choose to hang around you are probably looking for it. And most men aren't so dashing where a woman would take a one-nighter/better than nothing type thing. I hear there are life like dolls. That might be something to consider.
Nothing like the real thing.
Of course its my fault.
I could do like other guys i know and let them think there is a possibility that I might marry them and then dump them later on.
Just not my style.

Eh.. RealDolls.
I will not be interested until the Japanese develop realistic androids.
Indistinguishable from humans in all aspects except the inner electronics.
And they are actually working on those.

Will probably cost the same as an average midsize car.
Which is still cheaper than a wife or long term girlfriend.
Because there is little tome , effort or emotional fluff involved.
lolz

Old 04-08-2010, 07:08 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,715,369 times
Quote:

Who says they already aren't?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships