Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2010, 07:43 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Everyone knows you're angry with me coz I called you fat in a bout of rage, back in the day. It's understandable. I understand it, at least. If calling me short satisfies your vengeance, you can have it

But I certainly have put that incident behind my back. Let's not dwell in the past.
It's not about vengeance, sweets; it's about truth and you know it! Heck, it hasn't been a week since you admitted it yourself!

And what you call me ain't gonna change me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2010, 07:46 PM

1,581 posts, read 3,298,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
AllAboutEve had the best post in this thread. (Sorry I can't rep you.) Too many "deal killers" will simply prevent one from finding the right mate. If I'd insisted that all my preferences in a woman be met before I dated her, I'd have never had that first date with my wife -- probably not with my late wife either. But the sum of each was/is simply super.
Thank you . I agree. I think people who are too picky are only really preventing themselves from becoming close to someone they could really fall for.

What's worse is when people try to push their standards onto you! I've had friends who would constantly do this, drove me crazy. I'll date who I want to, I don't need anyone's input

Old 04-09-2010, 07:46 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It's not about vengeance, sweets; it's about truth and you know it! Heck, it hasn't been a week since you admitted it yourself!

And what you call me ain't gonna change me.
I am short. You can have it

But I really would like to take my comment of the past away. I regretted it for several days, whether you believe it or not.

Old 04-09-2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
I am short. You can have it

But I really would like to take my comment of the past away. I regretted it for several days, whether you believe it or not.
It's not about your comments at all. As I said, somebody's BS online isn't gonna blow me up. I just hate lies. It's not like you're joking - you're posting it in a serious manner.

Old 04-09-2010, 08:37 PM

Quote:
It's not about your comments at all. As I said, somebody's BS online isn't gonna blow me up. I just hate lies. It's not like you're joking - you're posting it in a serious manner.
We settled that before. It's understandable English isn't your first language. It isn't mine, as well. But I've been schooled in it long enough to play with it to my wit's end. Remember I asked you if you had education in where you came from?

You dodged me and left the thread

Old 04-09-2010, 08:39 PM

Quote:
We settled that before. It's understandable English isn't your first language. It isn't mine, as well. But I've been schooled in it long enough to play with it to my wit's end. Remember I asked you if you had education in where you came from?
WTF does this have to do your lies?

Quote:
You dodged me and left the thread
Nope. You got a response.

Old 04-09-2010, 08:42 PM

Quote:
WTF does this have to do your lies?

Nope. You got a response.
F words now? I told you before when you and I are on the knock out, there's only one person laughing and it's me.

I never got a response. I just got the vibe that you are still struggling with English, and it's not your fault. I was schooled in it from the age of 3, I certainly don't expect transplants from other non-English countries being given the same privilege

Oh, Si, you're squaring off against the artful dodger. It's deja vu.

Old 04-09-2010, 08:46 PM

Quote:
F words now? I told you before when you and I are on the knock out, there's only one person laughing and it's me.

I never got a response. I just got the vibe that you are still struggling with English, and it's not your fault. I was schooled in it from the age of 3, I certainly don't expect transplants from other non-English countries being given the same privilege
I happen to read numbers just fine. And there IS a response. I'm not gonna go look for it for you.

Quote:
Oh, Si, you're squaring off against the artful dodger. It's deja vu.
Ha, if you think you just grew 3+ inches, OK...

Old 04-09-2010, 08:50 PM

Quote:
I happen to read numbers just fine. And there IS a response. I'm not gonna go look for it for you.
You can't look for it, coz there isn't one. Or at least, I didn't see it.

Quote:
Ha, if you think you just grew 3+ inches, OK...
Well, there are people here who have met me and socialized with me. I'm not gonna call them out to settle something cheap as this.

Even if not, this is the online world and I still get to get away with it Worse, I can still call you fat and get away with it, LMAO. But I sure can tell you are obese from some of your other threads. Let's not get there (though I already got there, hehe). We all have our flaws.

Old 04-09-2010, 08:58 PM

Quote:
You can't look for it, coz there isn't one. Or at least, I didn't see it.

Well, there are people here who have met me and socialized with me. I'm not gonna call them out to settle something cheap as this.

Even if not, this is the online world and I still get to get away with it Worse, I can still call you fat and get away with it, LMAO. But I sure can tell you are obese from some of your other threads. Let's not get there (though I already got there, hehe). We all have our flaws.
WHATEVER! Really! There may be women who find your BS amusing, Antlered, but I just happen not to be one of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships