Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 11:32 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,649,845 times

Advertisements

Sorry. But there are other responses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2010, 12:33 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,405,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
I am reading a lot of the post in this section of city data....And its so cool to communicate with hundreds of females at the same time. I notice many men (me included) that are saying things we would never say in person in front of women. It feels good to say things to women I have either kept in mind or said to male friends....here are some things i have thought but never said.

"you are not as pretty as you think, yea I approached you, but that cause I figured youd get along"

Fellas ever approach an average looking woman with no lines just simple " hi whats ur name?" And she gets all Diva on you?? This is the funniest thing ever!

You are thinking "wow this girl WAS ok but now she is ugly to me", but you dont tell her cause then it looks like you canr handle rejection, so you continue working the room.
The only word, in the English language, that fits you is...get ready for it...it's a big word....

Ready?

Almost There.

Coward. That's the word. A Coward.

Old 04-13-2010, 03:58 PM

2,782 posts, read 4,165,260 times
Quote:
I am reading a lot of the post in this section of city data....And its so cool to communicate with hundreds of females at the same time. I notice many men (me included) that are saying things we would never say in person in front of women. It feels good to say things to women I have either kept in mind or said to male friends....here are some things i have thought but never said.

"you are not as pretty as you think, yea I approached you, but that cause I figured youd get along"

Fellas ever approach an average looking woman with no lines just simple " hi whats ur name?" And she gets all Diva on you?? This is the funniest thing ever!

You are thinking "wow this girl WAS ok but now she is ugly to me", but you dont tell her cause then it looks like you canr handle rejection, so you continue working the room.
I pretty much say what I'm thinking..

Old 04-14-2010, 07:39 AM

2,662 posts, read 3,827,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichirenx View Post
The reason some of it is not said is because women would be so revolted they would quickly walk away.
that's the best that I could expect. If blurting a small fraction of what I secretly think, both good complimentary things (that outfit is snug hot!) and the not so much stuff, men in blue or white suits would be immediately called.

I've learned to stick with the bland pleasantries. . . and even they get me into trouble.

Old 08-10-2011, 06:26 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,566,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLS View Post
Phrases such as "keeping your eyes on the prize", "automatic used goods", and "working the room", suggest that when you meet a woman you should feign being born a deaf mute.
Im not insulted.

Old 08-10-2011, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
One thing I've often thought and not said was "Why are you so touchy?"...except using a different word than touchy, one that starts with a B.
That definitely applies to many of the female responses. If anything its a learning thread. Its plenty of MAN Hate threads Id never comment on. I just read and learn. People take things waaaaaaay too personally.

Old 08-10-2011, 06:37 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,648,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Can I touch those?LMAO........
This

Or

"Hey babe! Nice melons! Can I have a squeeze?"

Lol

Old 08-10-2011, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichirenx View Post
The reason some of it is not said is because women would be so revolted they would quickly walk away.
And if a guy is asking a woman out he is putting his best foot forward.
For some men, the best foot is their normal persona.
For others, its just what they wear to mix with society.
I do agree with this. Im not a huge fan of people in general. Its better when they do all the talking. With other dudes...I really have to analyze Friend or Foe. With women, I just open my ears. What they say determines my next move. Still so many things I actually think about different women I know, that I would never tell them. Is it being dishonest by NOT talking smack? I think it is better to keep negativity on the inside and not express it. It does nothing, but create the unwanted emotional eruption that follows when you are actually honest. So FOR ME its best to be silent and avoid difficult questions.

Old 08-10-2011, 06:55 PM

1,410 posts, read 2,139,179 times
Quote:
"how many men has she been with" = "what is her value to
me"

I dont know any man that doesnt think this, women know it to, thats why they lie about. If she is over 35 the number doesnt matter cause at 35 she is automatic used goods.

How do you get her to admit the truth? Notice how most women never talk about the guys they slept with that ditched them.....Every girl I meet says like 6 or 7 and they were all boyfriends lol....Lie. You know she is lying but you cant tell her you think she is lying, cause you wont get your turn. Even though you really want the truth. Sensitive men never get the truth on the subject.
Why do you need to know how many men someone's slept with? That's really none of your business.

Old 08-10-2011, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkumat View Post
Ok, i'll be sounding like a real little b*tch right now, but i just gotta say ( for the respect of truth and inspite of all the precious lulz that this thread has delivered) that the most popular phrase that guys think, but just can't tell is:
I love you.

Brrrr. That sounded so lame. Hard to say it even at this anonymous forum.
But that's what i think.
I agree. I do have love for women...I hate when they try to make me say it...that is just so corny. Like we will be on the phone and she says "I love you" and Im like "cool"....trying to switch lanes and you all know what they do.....Start that damn complaining about why I wont say it back. I wont say it back because you trying to force me to say it. Let me say it on my own man. Why do women do that? Dont say you love me, just to force me to say it back. Just the other friggen day me & my chick at Six Flags we get on one of the crazier coasters and she was quezy, but she handled it. I was like "I Love You" after the ride was over....then she starts with her AWWWWW.....you love me?? You really love me?? Im like dude Nevermind!!!! Its like major buzz kill. Does any other guy out there know what I am talking about??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships