Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 11:01 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,566,869 times

Advertisements

I am reading a lot of the post in this section of city data....And its so cool to communicate with hundreds of females at the same time. I notice many men (me included) that are saying things we would never say in person in front of women. It feels good to say things to women I have either kept in mind or said to male friends....here are some things i have thought but never said.

"you are not as pretty as you think, yea I approached you, but that cause I figured youd get along"

Fellas ever approach an average looking woman with no lines just simple " hi whats ur name?" And she gets all Diva on you?? This is the funniest thing ever!

You are thinking "wow this girl WAS ok but now she is ugly to me", but you dont tell her cause then it looks like you canr handle rejection, so you continue working the room.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2010, 11:07 PM

You meet a sexy woman at a retail store she has 3 kids with her, but your eyes are on the prize.

You learn that the 3 kids are all from different dads and you are thinking "oh no 3 Bady daddies?, what has this chick been doing?" and you exchange numbers anyway.

You play it off like having kids is cool even though you know you are not feeling it, but you got your eyes on the prize!

Old 04-09-2010, 11:17 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,009,043 times
Oh, wow. After reading this, I now feel liberated to say/write what I'm thinking! Here goes ...

"Oh, my! You must have been drop-kicked by a lot of women to have such a bad, condescending attitude toward females! Maybe a blow-up doll would be better?"

and

"Good grammar is our friend!"

Old 04-09-2010, 11:19 PM

"how many men has she been with" = "what is her value to
me"

I dont know any man that doesnt think this, women know it to, thats why they lie about. If she is over 35 the number doesnt matter cause at 35 she is automatic used goods.

How do you get her to admit the truth? Notice how most women never talk about the guys they slept with that ditched them.....Every girl I meet says like 6 or 7 and they were all boyfriends lol....Lie. You know she is lying but you cant tell her you think she is lying, cause you wont get your turn. Even though you really want the truth. Sensitive men never get the truth on the subject.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Oh, wow. After reading this, I now feel liberated to say/write what I'm thinking! Here goes ...

"Oh, my! You must have been drop-kicked by a lot of women to have such a bad, condescending attitude toward females! Maybe a blow-up doll would be better?"

and

"Good grammar is our friend!"
I agree!! But no hijacking sweetie. My emotions are not bothered.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:27 PM

Umm thats the point of the topic. Many things I think when Im with women I never actually say. I don't have any pride so personal attacks cause nothing, but speaking your mind to women is not a wise choice in many situations. Even if what you are THINKING is a true feeling.

Old 04-10-2010, 12:43 AM

5,879 posts, read 9,250,688 times
Can I touch those?LMAO........

Old 04-10-2010, 12:56 AM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,379,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
I am reading a lot of the post in this section of city data....And its so cool to communicate with hundreds of females at the same time. I notice many men (me included) that are saying things we would never say in person in front of women. It feels good to say things to women I have either kept in mind or said to male friends....here are some things i have thought but never said.

"you are not as pretty as you think, yea I approached you, but that cause I figured youd get along"

Fellas ever approach an average looking woman with no lines just simple " hi whats ur name?" And she gets all Diva on you?? This is the funniest thing ever!

You are thinking "wow this girl WAS ok but now she is ugly to me", but you dont tell her cause then it looks like you canr handle rejection, so you continue working the room.
Phrases such as "keeping your eyes on the prize", "automatic used goods", and "working the room", suggest that when you meet a woman you should feign being born a deaf mute.

Old 04-10-2010, 01:38 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,100,875 times
"You're not really that hot i approached you because i need to release my poison"

Old 04-10-2010, 02:41 AM

Man that women want money thread is deep. Just read the whole thing.

Got another one....

Id never tell a woman how I feel about her wanting my money errrrr.......stability/ambition....Id never bring it up. I know when a woman is sizing me up.

Questions like

"What do you do/Where do you work?"

"What kind of car do you drive?"

"Do you have kids?"

"When was your last relationship & how long was it?"

What they really mean!

"How much money do you make?"

"How much money do you spend?"

"Do other women want you?/Babymamadrama"

"Do you sleep around? Are you afraid to commit?"

Have any of you been asked these obvious size up question while at a bar or club? See how slick that is?

Then you got cool women that ask you stuff like...

"What is your zodiac sign"

"What kind of movies do you like"

"Whats your opinion on Prez Obama?"

"What school/college did you attend?"

Conversation questions are great! But when Im being sized up my interest in the woman goes away as I start to realize she doesnt like me. I never tell her Im not interested though, id keep that to myself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships