Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 10:56 AM

38 posts, read 86,232 times

Advertisements

okay here i go... this might be the best decision that i ever made or the worst... i'm not completely ready to come out of my shell, but i know for a fact that i am attracted to women. although i've never had a sexual experiance with another woman before, i'm more that i'm ready. i feel like jus one time will relieve me of everything that i have bottled up inside. i know that there are alot of women that i find myself looking at but i just dont know how to approch one, mainly because i'm afraid that she may not be into what i'm into and what if she gets offened than upset and tell the whole world while i'm no where near ready to come out... i feel like if that ever happened i'd just run away from my family and the whole town. but one the sunny side i still like men, i feel like there's no rubber or plastic that can replace the real thing. so what i really want is a girl that i can hang out with and mess around with... also for both of us to b able to mess around with a guy/girl or whatever.. i'm so ready to have a 3some with me another girl and a hot guy.... but i'm sorry if this makes anyone uncomfortable but i'm just being myself and i'm just wondering if there's a sexy attractive female out there thats just like me...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2010, 11:18 AM

865 posts, read 2,431,128 times
Well, no harm in experimenting......but I honestly don't know how you go about finding out if there is a like minded girl out there. Gay men are easy to pick out. Bi-curious girls...I don't know. If you're young and in college, I'm betting it may be more easy to stumble upon a situation like this. Otherwise, outside of going to a gay-friendly bar or meeting, I'm not sure.

Old 03-09-2010, 11:39 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,328,631 times
Ever been with a cat?

Old 03-09-2010, 12:05 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
I'm probably not the best person to respond to your thread, but I have to wonder how old you are, ever hear the expression "don't shyt in your own backyard"
Quote:
Originally Posted by flawdagurl View Post
okay here i go... this might be the best decision that i ever made or the worst... i'm not completely ready to come out of my shell, but i know for a fact that i am attracted to women. although i've never had a sexual experiance with another woman before, i'm more that i'm ready. i feel like jus one time will relieve me of everything that i have bottled up inside. i know that there are alot of women that i find myself looking at but i just dont know how to approch one, mainly because i'm afraid that she may not be into what i'm into and what if she gets offened than upset and tell the whole world while i'm no where near ready to come out... i feel like if that ever happened i'd just run away from my family and the whole town. but one the sunny side i still like men, i feel like there's no rubber or plastic that can replace the real thing. so what i really want is a girl that i can hang out with and mess around with... also for both of us to b able to mess around with a guy/girl or whatever.. i'm so ready to have a 3some with me another girl and a hot guy.... but i'm sorry if this makes anyone uncomfortable but i'm just being myself and i'm just wondering if there's a sexy attractive female out there thats just like me...

Old 03-09-2010, 12:15 PM

3,849 posts, read 9,420,851 times
How old are you...?

Old 03-09-2010, 05:06 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,403,421 times
The attention wh*ring force is strong with this one.

Old 03-09-2010, 05:15 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,110,658 times
I'd say the best place for you to start would be a gay bar or open line dating site. Craigslist is filled with couples who are looking for a young lady who is into threesomes. But like with anything, BE CAREFUL.

Old 03-09-2010, 05:27 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,618,410 times
I really think it would be difficult for anyone who feels sexual attraction for both sexes because once you get past the experience of the sexual act it seems like it would be a problem if you wanted to establish a long term relationship. My feeling is that you might have to make a choice between being bisexual and a lesbian at some point because I can't imagine how a threesome of two women and one man could be anything other than a one night stand (although I'd be willing to give it a try). Seriously though, you should probably find some kind of social group where you could meet other women in your situation and try to evaluate what you're really feeling. I agree with others who have asked about your age because I do think that's very relevant and if you're still very young it's very possible that you're going through a process of self discovery and evaluation and trying to understand your own identity. I do hope you're able to sort things out and live your life in whatever lifestyle that feels comfortable to you. Good luck.

Old 03-09-2010, 05:32 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,523,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flawdagurl View Post
<cough..cough> craigslist... <cough>

Old 03-09-2010, 05:32 PM

37,593 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
How old are you...?
You took the words out of my mouth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships