Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 08:05 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,953,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
LOL.

When you want to get some and he says "My p*nis still hurts from last night".
Or when its the first time you do it with a new person and she says "I dont think I can handle one THAT big. Can you just go halfway?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2010, 08:06 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,381,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Or when its the first time you do it with a new person and she says "I dont think I can handle one THAT big. Can you just go halfway?"
To what you should say: "Don't worry honey, I like to hear the gagging sounds".

Old 04-20-2010, 08:08 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,188,190 times
Quote:
Wow. This thread really turned out to be quite fun. The few "I hate men"/"Men are liars and cheaters" comments were expected from jaded angry women, but for the most part, its really enjoyable.

Kudos to the guys for not replying with "Im not like that" type of responses that many women did in the thread asking guys about the irritating things women do. Just goes to show that us boys are better than girls. Lets throw rocks and spitballs at them.
I have little doubt the other thread has far more space taken by the many resident angry bitter males. What I find is that most women on this forum tend to target the peccadilloes of particular mates than nasty charges towards the entire gender.

Old 04-20-2010, 08:13 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,778,598 times
Quote:
Lets throw rocks and spitballs at them.
I'd pull their hair, but I think some of them might like that.

Old 04-20-2010, 08:14 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,737,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
And you would be so right

Old 04-20-2010, 08:16 AM

604 posts, read 750,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000 View Post
It's a guy thing...the men in my house do this too...argh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
Men lie, and cheat and that is very irritating.

And women don't???

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-ever-learning View Post
While we men can be annoying, irritating downright disgusting, we are also quite adorable. It's those litte annoyances that make us livable. Who wants perfect?

I'll keep up my little annoyances. At the same time I'll continue to love women and they'll continue to love me. Besides, when I'm interested, I do ask you out.

Women obviously aren't disgusting either?

Likewise on part 2-- sucks when you miss an opprotunity..

Old 04-20-2010, 08:19 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,188,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Ranger View Post

Women obviously aren't disgusting either?
I can't speak for all women/men, but my dh does some disgusting stuff that wouldn't dawn on me. Maybe gross is a better word.

Old 04-20-2010, 08:19 AM

604 posts, read 750,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
When men can't just be honest about their feelings. If you like / love a woman. Say it. Don't wait, just say it. Life is too short.

It's not THAT simple....

You know what I hate?
Making out with a girl who hasn't shaved her mustache in a day or two... man those peach fuzzies hurt lol

Old 04-20-2010, 08:23 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,381,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Depends on how rough you'd pull them.

Old 04-20-2010, 08:24 AM

3,337 posts, read 7,119,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki9947 View Post
OK I'll bite:
-When they flat out lie just to avoid hurting your feelings (i.e. "I'll give you a call sometime" but never does or "I'm not looking for anything serious" but gets married 2 months later, ect..) Be polite but upfront, I won't go off and kill myself!-When they text message only in the beginning phases of getting to know each other. Pick up the phone and call dude!! It's more personal.
-When they assume that all women want a man with a nice car and a lot of money. I think for the majority of financially independent and classy women, that could be the farthest from the truth.
-When they are C's,D's, and F's in the looks department and but still extremelly picky and expect to have a girl that's a perfect 10.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head...
Women that say they want their man to keep it real wtih them are bold-face liars because they know good and well they'll go off even though they say they don't or won't Therefore it's no wonder some men lie in order to "spare her feelings" because some men know women can't handle truth. That goes for both genders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships