U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-20-2010, 10:13 AM

1,860 posts, read 2,628,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Ewww... you would think underwear cost a gazillion dollars or something. I have lots of underwear and my husband thinks I'm crazy. I say better to have too many than not enough.
We think alike.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2010, 10:24 AM

4,874 posts, read 2,723,910 times
Sometimes drinks from the carton or container, and THEN, after practically finishing it off, down to what's maybe the last sip; if that, puts the darn thing back in the refrigerator

When it's just us, and no plans to use it otherwise, it's not too bad. There's times tho when I might want to pour a glass of whatever, or use it to make us dinner, and then find out it's empty?!!!! Rggghhh...........
Seriously don't have problem buying more, just hate finding out the hard way and usually at the last minute.

Old 04-20-2010, 10:28 AM

34,236 posts, read 6,896,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
LMAO...you had me rollilng here. The worst is when it's old AND stained.

Bwahahahahahaha!

Old 04-20-2010, 10:49 AM

604 posts, read 402,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Any woman would would say or use the term "Keep it real" instantly disqualifies herself from ever having a chance to EVER date me.
Who uses the term "Keep it real" anymore? lol seems a little outdated, unless you two are 30yr olds? 40?

Quote:
Ewww... you would think underwear cost a gazillion dollars or something. I have lots of underwear and my husband thinks I'm crazy. I say better to have too many than not enough.
You husband might like that actually...

Old 04-20-2010, 11:03 AM

8,257 posts, read 11,327,439 times
Quote:
Watch out for her stapler!

And since we are talking about pant-less people. What about men who wear their underwear until the last string is left across the crotch/a** area. PLEASE buy some new underwear....this is not "air conditioning" no matter how you try explain it.
But thats when they are just getting broken in!!!!!!!!

Old 04-20-2010, 11:08 AM

4,928 posts, read 4,622,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
But thats when they are just getting broken in!!!!!!!!
LOL...then just go commando. Really, if it's hanging upwards by a thread...just let it be free to lounge around in there.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:21 AM

13,215 posts, read 10,869,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Stupidity. I'm highly irritated by stupid men... who think they know everything, but in reality don't know s**t.
Oh, yes. The "my opinions are gospel. End of discussion" blowhard guys. I work with some of these. Meetings take forever because they just can't let anything slide without their interminable input. They always have to have the last word.

Last edited by fleetiebelle; 04-20-2010 at 11:43 AM..

Old 04-20-2010, 11:25 AM

11,438 posts, read 11,379,212 times
I Just hate it when men wont buy me a drink, cant take a hint or read my mind, want me to sign a pre nup and demand the kids have a DNA test!

Old 04-20-2010, 11:41 AM

25,085 posts, read 8,851,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
I know! Damned men! No woman has ever lied or cheated yet! Especially saint sun queen!
No, Cap I am far from sainthood. I have way too many carnal thoughts of lust. But, the op asked women what irritates them about men. I simply responded. I don't like deception. The issue is not women for me. It is men. I am sure u r right in that women... Thanks for the condescending response... I guess it was at least honest

Old 04-20-2010, 11:41 AM

34,236 posts, read 6,896,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Ok lets have it ladies, what gets your panties in a knot. Blood boil. Make you roll your eyes at men.

What burns your biscuit? So to speak.
Spitting. Totally grosses me out. That's why I don't watch baseball on TV. If a guy hocks a loogie on a first date, I won't go out with him a second time. Eeeeeeew. (That only worked for "Jack" on the Titanic.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships