Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 08:56 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,787,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
Okay, you lost me about halfway through.

You're doing something to attract this certain type of woman. I am not insinuating that you are completely at fault, but you can't play the victim card either.

Find the common factor in these women and learn from it. Some people are very good at deceiving others, but you should be able to pick up on indicators if you're fairly decent at reading body language/facial expressions, listening, and observing actions.
He is too nice, and at times a push over (probably) with the ladies. And the mean ones take advantage of his good heart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2010, 08:57 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,239,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
Okay, you lost me about halfway through.

You're doing something to attract this certain type of woman. I am not insinuating that you are completely at fault, but you can't play the victim card either.

Find the common factor in these women and learn from it. Some people are very good at deceiving others, but you should be able to pick up on indicators if you're fairly decent at reading body language/facial expressions, listening, and observing actions.
I do what I do and don't change that much from hanging out with the guys to dating. That is the kicker, I am just being myself. I really want to believe someone will love me for who I am and not an act. I used to fake it and attracted some other types but it didn't take long and they new it was baloney! Another factor that goes against me is the amount of available women around here. There is a good chance you are getting someone elses rejects.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:01 PM

355 posts, read 614,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
You asked for it!LOL........ A bad girl may have more than one alias? A bad girl may have a ex that threatened her life or worse yours? A bad girl may have a criminal record (felony)? A bad girl may be playing you? A bad girl usually cheats on you! A bad girl might not be able to tell the truth if her life depended on it? A bad girl might stalk you when it is over? A bad girl treats her own family like crap let alone you! Keep going guys!
Alright, Rugged, so we got:

1. She loves sex and acknowledges it.
2. She hates being bored more than anything.
3. She loves the attention and acknowledges it.
4. She has a few stories even she's embarassed to tell.
5. Has more than one alias
6. Has a ex that threatened her life or worse yours
7. Has a criminal record (felony)
8. Is playing you.
9. Cheats on you
10. Lies
11. Stalks you when it is over
12. Treats her own family like crap, let alone you.

Any more? I can already see the outline of a comic book villainness here

Old 04-21-2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Good to hear! A bad pepi is no good. lmao
Ahem...... cough.....cough! Good times!LMAO........ I have to always turn my head. There is something about the doc fondling your jewels that is embarrassing!LOL.......

Old 04-21-2010, 09:04 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,363,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Bad girls...

You talking about the overly sexual, over-the-top personalities.

Boring.

A woman whose whole thing is just being "sexy" to me is like a guitar with one string.....

I'd much rather meet a normal woman and when the times comes she lets her "hair" down and takes care of business.

Much hotter.

This post reminded me of this quote:

"I've got a head for business and body for sin" - Working Girl.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Ahem...... cough.....cough! Good times!LMAO........ I have to always turn my head. There is something about the doc fondling your jewels that is embarrassing!LOL.......
Cracking up....TMI!!!

Old 04-21-2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
This post reminded me of this quote:

"I've got a head for business and body for sin" The Working Girl.

YouTube - Dolly Parton - 9 to 5

Old 04-21-2010, 09:15 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,969,432 times
[quote=Phil75230;13831936]Yeah, they are entertaining and give something to talk about with your buddies. BUT...that kind of entertainment belongs on TV or in the movies - NOT in a relationship.

I find this is where a lot of people mess up, they look for excitement built on excitement. People should find their own excitement in their own pursuits, rather than depending on others to create their excitement for them.[/quote]

This is sooo true! One of my friends is a 'goodgirl' but she loves bad boys because of the excitement they bring and she currently has a doctor interested in her yet she wants to chase thug athletes and feels she will eventually get bored with the doctor. I told her she's going to wake up with 10+ plus yrs behind her wishing she got with that doctor. I really hope she wises up soon.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkumat View Post
Alright, Rugged, so we got:

1. She loves sex and acknowledges it.
2. She hates being bored more than anything.
3. She loves the attention and acknowledges it.
4. She has a few stories even she's embarassed to tell.
5. Has more than one alias
6. Has a ex that threatened her life or worse yours
7. Has a criminal record (felony)
8. Is playing you.
9. Cheats on you
10. Lies
11. Stalks you when it is over
12. Treats her own family like crap, let alone you.

Any more? I can already see the outline of a comic book villainness here
The felony thing or drugs is a no. I always ask that as some of my first questions. Are they telling the truth? Here is another one, they about rip your clothes off to get you naked! Some of them are peepers too! They find every excuse to walk in on you while taking a shower or whatever. Some even grab your crotch in public! Save that for later dear!LOL.......

Old 04-21-2010, 09:22 PM

Quote:
The felony thing or drugs is a no. I always ask that as some of my first questions. Are they telling the truth? Here is another one, they about rip your clothes off to get you naked! Some of them are peepers too! They find every excuse to walk in on you while taking a shower or whatever. Some even grab your crotch in public! Save that for later dear!LOL.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships