U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Unread 04-22-2010, 01:43 PM

23 posts, read 15,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjd72 View Post
My question remains UN-answered.
I guess you're referring to this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjd72 View Post
. . . my question is where is it I should look?
This isn't a smarta$$ answer it's based on my real life experience, and I that of others who've noticed this phenomenon: stop looking. No joke. Something happens when you quit looking that changes your whole attitude about life. Sounds too simple and "out there" but it works.

Maybe not every time, but try it. It's like smiling fake and smiling for real. When I was a cheesy player in my youth, I knew that eye contact and a genuine smile would get me further than any string of words I could hope to put together.

I responded to post a few days ago where the OP asked if a "manly woman" could attract a man. I forgot to ask her if she mopes around most of the time or if she truly enjoys every minute of life, and sucks the marrow out of every bite. I should have asked her that because even the best looking guys and gals can become very ugly, very quickly, when the prospective suitor realizes the person is a buzz killer because of their negative outlook on life in general.

Find a way to enjoy life first, and you'll attract like-minded people who want to share it with you. I promise you it works. Try it and report back in 6 weeks. That's an assignment.

Is that an answer? I don't know but it's my answer and hopefully my gift to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 04-22-2010, 01:54 PM

590 posts, read 569,854 times
5 that don't sound like a smartas$ answer at all, I just know I've run out of places to look the part of not looking has already started sometime ago, so far I've been "not" looking now for more then a year. I must live in an area where what I want is non-existant, some people tell me I look too hard some say I don't look hard enough. haha I can't catch a break here!! haha. The warmer weather is coming so I'll try or not try too hard to find someone this summer. I will let you know how my jouney is coming along in 6 weeks.

(June 3rd should be 6 weeks from now.)

Unread 04-22-2010, 02:10 PM

1,089 posts, read 1,232,860 times
WhyShouldIWorry, so first you skew the numbers in favor of women, and then you double the number of single men vs single women, and you say I have trouble with math?

A nice woman is not demanding, otherwise she wouldn't be nice!

Unread 04-22-2010, 02:52 PM

"Men men men men, manly men men men!"
"Men men men men, manly men, oo hoo hoo, hoo hoo, oo.
"Men ..."

Don't ask lol it's one of those F- it days!!

Unread 04-22-2010, 02:57 PM

11,442 posts, read 8,011,603 times
" Are good girls being ignored?"
Good girls are usually entertaining in many ways.
It's the decent ones that are ignored.

Unread 04-22-2010, 03:33 PM

They might be getting ignored, depends on who "They" are if I meet a girl thats too good, like one that never does anything wrong... like saving herself for marriage type, yea thats TOO good and I need to move on...sorry. If I find a good sexualy active one thats ok not too too active though lol.

Unread 04-22-2010, 04:02 PM

2,091 posts, read 2,647,168 times
Very interesting responses in this thread.

Unread 04-22-2010, 04:15 PM

23 posts, read 15,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
Very interesting responses in this thread.
Very interesting response to the very interesting responses in this thread.
Who's up for something along the lines of . . .

"Very interesting response to the poster who responded with 'Very interesting responses in this thread'."

I know, get a life. I got to go watch the yard girl mow the yard anyway. I like watching her bouncing around on her little mower. She's built perfect for a riding mower and she likes for me to watch. My wife likes for me to watch too, because once the yard girl leaves I generally ravish my wife. Everyone is happy.

Too much information I guess.

Hey, that's it! KJ get into the lawn business!

Unread 04-22-2010, 04:20 PM

2,091 posts, read 2,647,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .5CelBi View Post

"Very interesting response to the poster who responded with 'Very interesting responses in this thread'."

I know, get a life. I got to go watch the yard girl mow the yard anyway. I like watching her bouncing around on her little mower. She's built perfect for a riding mower and she likes for me to watch. My wife likes for me to watch too, because once the yard girl leaves I generally ravish my wife. Everyone is happy.

What? You lost me with the lawnmower...

Unread 04-22-2010, 07:58 PM

1,395 posts, read 1,144,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .5CelBi View Post

Hmmm, I never thought of mowing a lawn as foreplay! That's new!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships