Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2010, 01:35 PM

337 posts, read 663,473 times

Advertisements

A few weeks ago I was scheduled to travel to my States regional Govt office to meet w/ a Career Counselor to discuss funds that I was now entitled to to pay for a couple more Degree's and retraining.

While sitting in the waiting area I heard my named called and when I looked up there was a very attractive Puerto Rican woman standing there w/ a smile waiting to help me out. Each clients appt was set to last around 20 mins no more than 30min, our initial meeting went for an hour, we talked and laughed about almost everything other than what I was there to talk about.

When she realized how long we'd overran she said I had to get into contact w/ her in 2weeks and I had a handful of things I needed to have done, she said I could just call in that way I could avoid the 2hr one way drive to her office, but seeing as how well it went I chose to drive back out to see her again.

Well I met w/ her again a few days ago, and our meeting went again well over an hour almost 1.5hrs, during the meet we again talked more about each other, her family, she asked if I was single, if I had kids, told me she was unable to have children (due to medical issue), and so forth. At one point after I made a comment about when I was younger I used to keep a list of my "Sexual Partners" cause if I could no longer remember who'd I'd been w/ then it was time to quit, she quipped that "Well I think most good looking people have kept a list at sometime or another"!

In my mind this was the go ahead that she was indeed interested. She told me she was also single, that she was having difficulty finding a good man as she was into white men, and most men in NC either assumed she was into other ethnic types, or she was African American herself.

How should I proceed? Is it apparent that she's into me? I have to be cautious cause our relationship is that of Counselor & client and it's a professional interaction.

Need help quick as I need to pooh or get off the pot on this one!

Thanks

Chance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2010, 06:52 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,332,413 times
Start by asking her the recipe for Alcapurrias.

Old 04-24-2010, 08:07 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,105,856 times
Ask her if she would like to go out for a drink or for dinner. Simple as that. If she says no, she's probably not interested.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:32 AM

146 posts, read 371,188 times
I think she is interested. Ask her out somewhere, she has already indicated she is interested in you from what i have read..

Old 04-26-2010, 12:40 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,426,871 times
I don't know if she is interested, but she certainly seems open to finding out. Tell her you need a partner for bowling, walking, whatever... Ask her if she is available on the weekend. This way, it won't actually be a date (yuck), but an outing. Then pick her mind if she does go.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
Ask her if she would like to go out for a drink or for dinner. Simple as that. If she says no, she's probably not interested.
NO s**t!

Old 04-26-2010, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda_1988 View Post
I think she is interested. Ask her out somewhere, she has already indicated she is interested in you from what i have read..
Yeah I got the very same vibe, just worried that she will have work issues as she is contracted to gain me an assignment, but has already made mention that she will most likely have to pass my file on to someone else, that's when I woke up and everything else began to be more clear.

Old 04-27-2010, 02:17 AM

146 posts, read 371,188 times
She may just want to separate her work and personal life. Give her a bit of time to come around, she may be thinking the same as you..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships