Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 06:43 AM

1,022 posts, read 2,550,656 times

Advertisements

Well, the title pretty much gives this one away. I've been dating a certain lady for the past couple months, during which time I could see things building up to eventual sex. Well, the other night, she invites me over very late. I wasn't really thinking anything of it because of the circumstances that preceded it. Soon as I got there, she comes out from behind the door to reveal herself completely naked. We start making out vigorously, she leads me to the bed, I'm quite nervous at this point, and BOOM nothing. He wasn't moving. OK, we got over that one.

Fast forward a couple days. I figured hey, she had a rough week, why not get her some massage oil and massage her legs (she's a runner). Well, I figured it would lead to something, which is what I thought I wanted. It lead to something, and all cylinders were firing up until the point where she asked me to go get my condom, at which point I completely lost it. And it wasn't coming back. Disappointed and frustrated, she turned a bit indifferent and just detached herself. Threw her clothes back on and got ready to sleep. I never felt so embarrassed, never wanted so badly to just crawl into a hole. I couldn't leave since the arrangement had already been made for me to sleep there. So I lay there restless while she went to sleep. That was the most uncomfortable thing ever. She did give it one more try later in the night but Johnson was not moving. The next morning she felt distant. I know what the morning after a night of good sex is like; this was like the complete opposite.

About me, I'm 27, and I consider myself to be healthy. I'm not on medication, I wasn't under the influence of alcohol. I'm attracted to her and I do want her, there's just no way to prove it. I understand that these things happen, my fear is that she will lose her desire for me if she believes that each time she puts herself out there physically, I wont be able to measure up. Has this ever happened to any of you? How did you move on from it? Females, how do you respond when something like this happens?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2010, 06:47 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,180,768 times
Just nervous maybe?

Old 04-25-2010, 06:53 AM

1,089 posts, read 2,398,523 times
Excuse me...did you just say: 'There's no way to prove I'm attracted to her without having sex'?

Old 04-25-2010, 06:56 AM

3,393 posts, read 5,277,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Griff View Post
Well, the title pretty much gives this one away. I've been dating a certain lady for the past couple months, during which time I could see things building up to eventual sex. Well, the other night, she invites me over very late. I wasn't really thinking anything of it because of the circumstances that preceded it. Soon as I got there, she comes out from behind the door to reveal herself completely naked. We start making out vigorously, she leads me to the bed, I'm quite nervous at this point, and BOOM nothing. He wasn't moving. OK, we got over that one.

Fast forward a couple days. I figured hey, she had a rough week, why not get her some massage oil and massage her legs (she's a runner). Well, I figured it would lead to something, which is what I thought I wanted. It lead to something, and all cylinders were firing up until the point where she asked me to go get my condom, at which point I completely lost it. And it wasn't coming back. Disappointed and frustrated, she turned a bit indifferent and just detached herself. Threw her clothes back on and got ready to sleep. I never felt so embarrassed, never wanted so badly to just crawl into a hole. I couldn't leave since the arrangement had already been made for me to sleep there. So I lay there restless while she went to sleep. That was the most uncomfortable thing ever. She did give it one more try later in the night but Johnson was not moving. The next morning she felt distant. I know what the morning after a night of good sex is like; this was like the complete opposite.

About me, I'm 27, and I consider myself to be healthy. I'm not on medication, I wasn't under the influence of alcohol. I'm attracted to her and I do want her, there's just no way to prove it. I understand that these things happen, my fear is that she will lose her desire for me if she believes that each time she puts herself out there physically, I wont be able to measure up. Has this ever happened to any of you? How did you move on from it? Females, how do you respond when something like this happens?
NO CHEMISTRY. What a cold B? She just went to sleep? dohh

Move way on!

Old 04-25-2010, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
Excuse me...did you just say: 'There's no way to prove I'm attracted to her without having sex'?
She knows I'm attracted to her, but I don't think she thinks I'm attracted enough to have sex with her.

Old 04-25-2010, 07:02 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,180,768 times
Quote:
She knows I'm attracted to her, but I don't think she thinks I'm attracted enough to have sex with her.
Well, no wonder, too much thinking going on here and assuming and uncertainty and second guessing what a person is thinking and feeling. I think you two need a talk or something because this sounds like everyone is waaaaaaay over analyzing the situation and with all that baggage weighing him down it's no wonder Mr. Johnson can't make it up.

Old 04-25-2010, 07:11 AM

3,261 posts, read 5,303,911 times
Quote:

Firstly, you say leading up to "eventual sex"...Have you ever been able to have sex with her? If not, then maybe it's some performance anxiety?

Secondly, why did you let her roll over & go to sleep? Just because you no longer could do the deed, doesn't mean she doesn't have needs... sounds a little immature & selfish? Had you gone on to pleasure her, maybe you would have been back in the game.

ETA: I just wanted to add that it's normal for her to be disappointed & frustrated if action stops because you can't get a "rise". OTOH, you have nothing to be embarrassed about and hopefully won't be over-thinking it to the point of distraction.

Last edited by robee70; 04-25-2010 at 07:26 AM..

Old 04-25-2010, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
Firstly, you say leading up to "eventual sex"...Have you ever been able to have sex with her? If not, then maybe it's some performance anxiety?

Secondly, why did you let her roll over & go to sleep? Just because you no longer could do the deed, doesn't mean she doesn't have needs... sounds a little immature & selfish? Had you gone on to pleasure her, maybe you would have been back in the game.
Of course I want to have sex with the girl. I don't know if I've "ever" been able to because the opportunities have just now began to present themselves.

As far as letting her roll over, as soon as she put he clothes back on it was pretty much done. There's not much I could've done at that point unless I knew I was ready to go myself. I have no problem pleasuring a female and not getting any in return. That's not the problem. She wasn't in the mood for ANYTHING sexually at that point.

Old 04-25-2010, 07:30 AM

3,261 posts, read 5,303,911 times
Quote:
Of course I want to have sex with the girl. I don't know if I've "ever" been able to because the opportunities have just now began to present themselves.

As far as letting her roll over, as soon as she put he clothes back on it was pretty much done. There's not much I could've done at that point unless I knew I was ready to go myself. I have no problem pleasuring a female and not getting any in return. That's not the problem. She wasn't in the mood for ANYTHING sexually at that point.
If I'm reading your post correctly, you've "never" had full-on sex with her to completion. Has she ever been able to "get the job done for you" in other ways?

Sorry, IDK if plain speak in this case is PG-13.

Old 04-25-2010, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
If I'm reading your post correctly, you've "never" had full-on sex with her to completion. Has she ever been able to "get the job done for you" in other ways?

Sorry, IDK if plain speak in this case is PG-13.
Well, she's never done anything else to me. Keeping this as PG-13 as possible, I've done extra-curricular activities to her but no, she hasn't done anything to me. If she had, doing the duty would have been no problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships