U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 02:18 PM

25,082 posts, read 15,391,169 times

Advertisements

I personally let a man know when I am interested. I have methods, but there can be no doubt about my intentions. And if u have to wonder I probably have none so, but if the guy is interested enough he could possibly change my mind.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2010, 02:29 PM

5,356 posts, read 17,543,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimC2462 View Post
The only free food I get from women are my mom, aunt, and sister. They're excluded...

I got a serious problem if I can't decipher the female body language.
If it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one. There have been many missed opportunities which I realized much later, were signs of interest. Fortunately for me, my wife made it clear enough that even I didn't miss the signs.

Old 04-26-2010, 02:45 PM

471 posts, read 976,911 times
An obvious sign that she likes you is:

1. She doesn't ignore you
2. She doesn't tell you that she doesn't like you
3. She's not spraying you with mace
4. She's talking to you
5. She's laughing at your jokes
6. She takes an interest in what you have to say
7. She doesn't throw her drink your face
8. She says yes when you ask her out
9. She doesn't tell you to go away when you talk to her
10. She says she likes you

Old 04-26-2010, 02:55 PM

1,561 posts, read 2,076,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john-ever-learning View Post
An obvious sign that she likes you is:

3. She's not spraying you with mace
I disagree, I always took this as major sign of affection. Certainly it was less painful than some perfumes that ladies use. And it is much easier than deciphering the No Contact order that some desperate for my attention women try out.

Old 04-26-2010, 03:18 PM

1,581 posts, read 3,120,550 times
When a women is interested they want to know more about you. They ask you questions about yourself, your life, your plans (if any) for the future. They are basically trying to see if you two are compatible. They also make reasons to see you more often, or keep in contact with you.

The biggest give a way though, is body language. If a girl really likes you, when you are with her, you are the center of her world. If she is constantly looking away, seems uninterested when you talk, seems distracted, then she is probably not really thinking about you. But if she is all smiles, can't take her eyes off of you, seems excited and nervous around you - then those are all tell tale signs.

Old 04-26-2010, 03:29 PM

9,413 posts, read 19,299,566 times
Give her the car door test.

Sonny: Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. Then you walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in: dump her.

Calogero 'C' Anello: Just like that?

Sonny: Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast.

Old 04-26-2010, 03:33 PM

26,248 posts, read 28,781,148 times
Of course, now that most car locks are automatic, that doesn't work so well anymore.

Old 04-26-2010, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Give her the car door test.

Sonny: Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. Then you walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in: dump her.

Calogero 'C' Anello: Just like that?

Sonny: Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast.
Hmmm I don't know about this test. What if she doesn't realize your door is locked? Or what if she's so nervous about the date she's a little scatter brained?

Old 04-26-2010, 03:44 PM

9,413 posts, read 19,299,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutEve View Post
Hmmm I don't know about this test. What if she doesn't realize your door is locked? Or what if she's so nervous about the date she's a little scatter brained?
That was actually a line from a movie...A Bronx Tale.

Old 04-26-2010, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
That was actually a line from a movie...A Bronx Tale.
Ok ok .

I'm not a big fan of tests, but I think a test that is pretty accurate is the "waiter/waitress" test. Also the "mom" test is another biggie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships